Why You Know Assigning A Special Counsel About Russia Is All Politics

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
They’ve assigned a special prosecutor to look into the Trump/Russia allegations despite Comey and several others close to the matter saying that there wasn’t a hair of evidence of any connection or wrongdoing, and that Trump himself wasn’t under investigation anyway!

To be fair, it was the GOP themselves that did it, acting FBI director Rod Rosenstein filling in for the missing Comey until his replacement is found. Rod apparently assigned Mueller mainly looking to protect his reputation because of the usual double standard where democrats get away with murder and say: Murder? What murder? Even as they hold the dripping murder weapon in their hand. All the while, as typical, the GOP apologizes and looks guilty even when they’ve done nothing wrong.

So what double standard? How about this---- While they try to stew and lambast Trump in his own gravy looking to impeach him of high crimes for something they haven’t even found even a single case of criminal wrongdoing for, no special prosecutor has yet to ever be assigned to look into ANY of the following:

1). Eric Holder running guns in Mexico which ultimately armed drug gangs and lead to the death of a border agent.

2). The IRS targeting & harassing Americans and blocking their organizations from getting active status to get a conservative message out for Romney during Obama’s 2nd election, which by every account certainly affected the election results skewing things in Obama’s favor and affecting the outcome of a U.S. presidential election. And Obama won.

3). Hillary’s gross mishandling of sensitive classified government information, even when it implicated certain people within the Dept. of Justice.

4). The gross mishandling of the embassy attack in Libya and attempted cover-up which lead to the deaths of the Ambassador and three other Americans. Hillary’s “what difference does it make?”

5). The General Services Administration Spending Scandal.

6). The Clinton Foundation Pay-To-Play Scheme where foreign interests paid into the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was Secretary of State then got huge favors awarded back to them, such as the Russian uranium nuclear deal where they were given 20% of our reserves after collecting $500,000 from Moscow.

7). The Bowe Bergdahl Scandal where, not only was the worthless traitor taken back, but an unusual number of top high value al Quada operatives were traded for him. Then he wasn’t even prosecuted.

8). The Iranian Prisoner Swap.

9). The V.A. Scandal.

10). The Loretta Lynch - Bill Clinton Tarmac Meeting, where the attorney general met in private with a person she was investigating right before announcing that the investigation would be dropped despite looming evidence and could not give a logical explanation of what they met about.

11). The Surveillance Rules Changes.

12). James Rosen and other Journalists had their private into hacked and were threatened.

13). The Solyndra Scandal, where Obama approved a 500 million dollar loan to an energy company, said they were doing great, then the company went out of business taking all of the money and it turns out the chairman was a big fundraiser for Obama.

14). The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal.

15). The Unaccompanied Minors Entering the U.S. Scandal.

16). The Hurricane Sandy Funds Scandal.

and lastly

17). The Healthcare.Gov Contracts Scandal.

All of the above have strong evidence of wrongdoing! Just remember, Donald Trump is being investigated for Russia ties without any evidence to support the claims, but NONE of the cases above against any of the democrats involved ever received a Special Prosecutor. Most of the cases were not even looked into at all.

So many words to say nothing ^^

Mueller is investigating because the FBI, intel agencies, and Congress (most of it GOP) believe that Trumper has been telling porkies.

All Politics? Rod Rosenstein is a Republican - and he assigned Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Dummkoph, the POINT OF THIS THREAD is that they jumped all over a republican for specious reasons, yet have MILES AND MILES of suspicious crimes done by democrats and never much looked into any of them at all and just quietly swept them under the rug! That's a curious hypocrisy. You believe in big accidents (that's a rhetorical)? Which just shows again and again either an awful lot of stupid people here or deliberate hacks for the Left. Paid democrat operative? I think so.

All Politics? Rod Rosenstein is a Republican - and he assigned Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Dummkoph, the POINT OF THIS THREAD is that they jumped all over a republican for specious reasons, yet have MILES AND MILES of suspicious crimes done by democrats and never much looked into any of them at all and just quietly swept them under the rug! That's a curious hypocrisy. You believe in big accidents (that's a rhetorical)? Which just shows again and again either an awful lot of stupid people here or deliberate hacks for the Left. Paid democrat operative? I think so.
8 years of highly covered Benghazi hearing were "never much looked into. . .".

CONGRATULATIONS! You get the flaming imbecile award, Jake! 8 years of hearings on Benghazi? That is pretty good considering the attack only happened 4.5 years ago and the actual hearings (four of them), lasted over a period of just 13 months. Remind me to never get into a car while you drive. It is because of confused bullshitters like you that half the people in the world haven't a clue about reality anymore.

So many words to say nothing ^^

Mueller is investigating because the FBI, intel agencies, and Congress (most of it GOP) believe that Trumper has been telling porkies.

Starr was hired just to do whitewater..

I see prison time for Hillary and Comey

CONGRATULATIONS! You get the flaming imbecile award, Jake! 8 years of hearings on Benghazi? That is pretty good considering the attack only happened 4.5 years ago and the actual hearings (four of them), lasted over a period of just 13 months. Remind me to never get into a car while you drive. It is because of confused bullshitters like you that half the people in the world haven't a clue about reality anymore.
I wanted to see if you would try to divert. You fell into it like the great goober you are. 8 hearings, no findings of guilt, in many, many months. You live in a reality only you get. I understand that.

Last edited:
Republicans having self responsibility is a myth. Just like they are fiscally responsible, family values, not welfare moochers, true patriots. All bullshit.

The far right spend irresponsibly, have no care for women's rights, and love being corporate and personal moochers.

They’ve assigned a special prosecutor to look into the Trump/Russia allegations despite Comey and several others close to the matter saying that there wasn’t a hair of evidence of any connection or wrongdoing, and that Trump himself wasn’t under investigation anyway!
Doesn't say much for the rest of your screed, when you lead off with a lie. You may not agree with the evidence, but to say there isn't any is laughable.

I wanted to see if you would try to divert. You fell into it like the great goober you are. 8 hearings, no findings of guilt, in many, many months. You live in a reality only you get. I understand that.

Right, right, right. Your being caught in a gross lie of utter BS again was all part of the master plan! Never mind that the Obama Administration utterly blocked and delayed the findings of the hearings until the public lost interest, and while everyone knows Hillary was a total ass that ignored hundreds of pleas for help and couldn't give a crap about those lives, she got away with saying she "took full responsibility" because Washington, as evidenced by James Comey, enforces a two-tier justice system where their own elite have a different set of rules than the rest of us! And THAT was the real point of this thread. And you can't even agree on it! Not only don't you get it, you don't WANT to get it and are one of the most circuitous liars and bullshitters of mental masturbation I have ever seen. You have zero credibility. Don't even waste my time.

Right, right, right. Your being caught in a gross lie of utter BS again was all part of the master plan! Never mind that the Obama Administration utterly blocked and delayed the findings of the hearings until the public lost interest, and while everyone knows Hillary was a total ass that ignored hundreds of pleas for help and couldn't give a crap about those lives, she got away with saying she "took full responsibility" because Washington, as evidenced by James Comey, enforces a two-tier justice system where their own elite have a different set of rules than the rest of us! And THAT was the real point of this thread. And you can't even agree on it! Not only don't you get it, you don't WANT to get it and are one of the most circuitous liars and bullshitters of mental masturbation I have ever seen. You have zero credibility. Don't even waste my time.
So you can't justify your nonsense, toobfreak?

Clinton was exonerated in eight hearings, and nothing you say changes that.

You have critical limitations imposed by your beliefs not the facts and time will show you wrong.

This is about Trump not Clinton, and Mueller will not even listen to folks like you.

Doesn't say much for the rest of your screed, when you lead off with a lie. You may not agree with the evidence, but to say there isn't any is laughable.

Those aren't my words, konrady, I was just repeating the opinions of senators Grassley and Feinstein, National Security Director Clapper and former FBI Director James Comey who were all directly involved in the matters and have direct access to all relevant materials. Get you facts straight before you go calling anyone a liar. If you have a problem with that statement, take it to them, because if there was any lying, it came from them.

And be clear: There is a big difference between mere political wrongdoing and CRIMINAL wrongdoing. They are speaking to there being no basis for charging with CRIMINAL wrongdoing. All of the so-called "evidence" you think you have is at best evidence of alleged political mischief! And that remains to be seen whether any of that is really connected to Trump. If you have evidence which you cannot tie to a specific individual, then legally, it isn't evidence at all but mere allegation!!!

Last edited:
toobfreek is misstating what they said. They said there is no evidence that Trump was involved. They never said that there was no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of alleged collusionists.

Forum List

Back