Peggy Noonan: Romney Looked Weak Today

WTF did you just say??? Is this some form of fucked up pig latin??yYou can't form a complete and coherent sentence.....

I gave up, she edited it like 4 times too.:eusa_shifty:

LOL!! I've tried discerning several of her posts today.. Nearly all of them sounds like she's either drunk off of her ass or stuck on stupid.. I don't know which one is worse?

projecting?

yep. i think you are.

not to mention a liar.

LOL!! I've tried discerning several of her posts today.. Nearly all of them sounds like she's either drunk off of her ass or stuck on stupid.. I don't know which one is worse?

it wasn't always like that though, back before the Hackasaurus roamed the earth...there was...thought, discussion, 8 syllable posts
images

that's funny from tyrannahackus rex...

maybe if you weren't a hack... you'd get discussion.

oh right... you're the one who hates people who disagree with you.

i forget sometimes.

Have you seen the pic of "the smirk" yet?

Can't post it from my phone but check it out, it's going to hurt him.

i haven't seen it yet. but i'll look. is it as good as Maroney's olympics' smirk?

ah... here it is:

Mitt-Romney-smirking-as-h-008.jpg

it's kind of funny seeing the righties say it's not going to matter when they won two elections arguably as the result of two photo images... kerry windsurfing and dukakis in his helmet on the tank...

ultimately, it comes down to, not only the fact that mitt's initial statement was wrong; not only was it ill-considered and unpresidential... but to smirk about the murder of our ambassador??? because he thought he got points??

there's something really wrong with that.
captureromneyonlibya.png

it wasn't always like that though, back before the Hackasaurus roamed the earth...there was...thought, discussion, 8 syllable posts
images

i forget sometimes.

"maybe if you weren't a hack"

Pot, may I introduce you to, kettle!

:D

And the liberal media works to get their candidate reelected.

images

i forget sometimes.

Pffftttttt.. Wow, check out your fangs. :drillsergeant::ack-1:

Calm down Hagitha..

i haven't seen it yet. but i'll look. is it as good as Maroney's olympics' smirk?

ah... here it is:

it's kind of funny seeing the righties say it's not going to matter when they won two elections arguably as the result of two photo images... kerry windsurfing and dukakis in his helmet on the tank...

ultimately, it comes down to, not only the fact that mitt's initial statement was wrong; not only was it ill-considered and unpresidential... but to smirk about the murder of our ambassador??? because he thought he got points??

captureromneyonlibya.png

We saw that picture. That's what you call a smirk? Desperado!

ah... here it is:

captureromneyonlibya.png

We saw that picture. That's what you call a smirk? Desperado!

you're posting a different picture.

projecting?

yep. i think you are.

not to mention a liar.

No, you really do sound dumb.. or if it makes you feel better, sauced up. My opinion..

PS- Don't write a book.. Dr. Suess has it's own author.

Peggy Noonan said Romney's shoot from the hip, jump the gun, insensitive statements about the attack on our embassy made him look weak.

Video - WSJ 'Declarations' Columnist Peggy Noonan on Mitt Romney's Response to the U.S. Embassy Attack - WSJ.com

She said she thinks Romney understands money... but she doesn't "think he is a person of origonal foreign policy thinking"

and that at a moment of crisis, it's kind of a water's edge mement and.... never look like they are using it as a political opportunity. romney looked weak today"

Noonan said he had a grimace on his face at one point and "looked like Richard Nixon".

She also questions whether the GOP is conceding foreign policy as an issue to the Democrats.

I thought BDBoop was gone?:eusa_eh:

do you have any originals thoughts on this of your own? or is that just a little to much to ask for?

Jillian using noonan as a prop, friggin classic, gotta giove it up:clap2:

oh i see... i'm not allowed to post a quote from anyone. she's one of yours. i'm sorry you find Peggy Noonan troubling.
and if you were actually into discussion and not being a hack, you'd know i always respect peggy noonan...even when i disagree with her.because unlike the rightwingnuts here, she isn't stupid.... and she isn't dishonest.

but as long as you're on this thread, feel free to kiss my lib butt....

Of course you do, because that's what rational adults are capable of... Showing respect for those who disagree is apparently beyond the ability of some people, so just take the bitterness of messageboard hacks for what it's worth. ZZZZero.

And thanks for the article, I find her take very interesting indeed...

images

i forget sometimes.

Calm down Hagitha..

i'm not the one foaming at the mouth. *shrug*

they toss you off of hannity again?

do you have any originals thoughts on this of your own? or is that just a little to much to ask for?

oh i see... i'm not allowed to post a quote from anyone. she's one of yours. i'm sorry you find Peggy Noonan troubling.
and if you were actually into discussion and not being a hack, you'd know i always respect peggy noonan...even when i disagree with her.because unlike the rightwingnuts here, she isn't stupid.... and she isn't dishonest.

Of course you do, because that's what rational adults are capable of... Showing respect for those who disagree is apparently beyond the ability of some people, so just take the bitterness of messageboard hacks for what it's worth. ZZZZero.

well, we know that. and thank you.

apparently it made some people cranky that noonan isn't pretending romney handled himself well yesterday. it goes against the rushbot/oreilly mandtra of being as insulting, loud and offensive and disrespectful of the people you disagree with as possible.

but that's what desperation breeds.

I was just about to mention you. Folks, this is jillian's little helper. Whoever jillian attacks, good ole Valerie chimes right in.

Check them out when they are at their worst in the Flame Zone. They're like a losing tag-team.

i forget sometimes.

Calm down Hagitha..

i thought it was against this Board's rules to speak of another forum and connect it's member? Are you above those rules because you're a Mod??????

Calm down Hagitha..

i thought it was against this Board's rules to speak of another forum and connect it's member? Are you above those rules because you're a Mod??????

No, no, no! She's an ambulance chaser who is above it all. I just love how Valerie just happened along.

They two of them are usually busy "beating up" on someone in the Flame Zone.

Not to mention you used your Moderator status today for an implied threat to another member and yet you weren't posting as a Moderator.. Are you above the rules here?

Speaking of weak. obama's giving the weakest speech ever given by a national leader right now.

Why don't you two get a room!

Forum List

Back