Paul Ryan, "This isn't a budget, it's a "cause"."

The GOP agenda never changes. Support the rich and corporate wealthy, so they can support the GOP. NICE!

Paul Ryan & John Boehner have led on this issue. The Democrats are refusing to do anything. So while the President heads off for some more Golf,Paul Ryan & John Boehner will continue trying to save future generations. Both have earned my respect.

I agree. The GOP clearly got the message after '08 and have gotten back on track. There is a tremendous need to reform the entitlement state and start living within our means. They are starting that process. It is too bad the Dums are interested in playing politics and angling for votes.

WHY DIDNT THEY CARE ABOUT THE BUDGET DURING THE 8 YEARS OF BUSH? I am serious about this. What the hell?

The GOP agenda never changes. Support the rich and corporate wealthy, so they can support the GOP. NICE!

The funny part is the middle class republicans vote against their own interests....Its just sad.

FAUX is the greatest cause of Brain Rot in America. Try watching it for 30 minutes without a muted lie or a skewed headline. An Aussy is trying to set the agenda in America.

Paul Ryan & John Boehner have led on this issue. The Democrats are refusing to do anything. So while the President heads off for some more Golf,Paul Ryan & John Boehner will continue trying to save future generations. Both have earned my respect.

I agree. The GOP clearly got the message after '08 and have gotten back on track. There is a tremendous need to reform the entitlement state and start living within our means. They are starting that process. It is too bad the Dums are interested in playing politics and angling for votes.

WHY DIDNT THEY CARE ABOUT THE BUDGET DURING THE 8 YEARS OF BUSH? I am serious about this. What the hell?
Um... the post you responded to touches on this. Pay attention.

Never mind that your response, in and of itself, is a red herring.

Because caring about the budget would have meant they would have had to either foregone the wars,

or paid for them.

Can you imagine the GOP raising a couple trillion dollars in revenue to pay for 2 wars?

Remember, they were cutting taxes for the SECOND time while they planned and began the second war.

The funny part is the middle class republicans vote against their own interests....Its just sad.

FAUX is the greatest cause of Brain Rot in America. Try watching it for 30 minutes without a muted lie or a skewed headline. An Aussy is trying to set the agenda in America.

Dont forget about the muuuuzlim who is the second largest stock holder. I have seen people on fox type boards say tings that would shock you against muslims, and a muslim co owns fox. He is the second largest stock holder.

Righty's....comments?

Because caring about the budget would have meant they would have had to either foregone the wars,

or paid for them.

Can you imagine the GOP raising a couple trillion dollars in revenue to pay for 2 wars?

Remember, they were cutting taxes for the SECOND time while they planned and began the second war.

As I recall the Democrats controlled the House for 2 years before Obama was elected. They are the ones responsible for the budget from that time.
Another inconvenient fact.

or paid for them.

They cannot dispute this. They cant. Hacks are hacks and will say the dumbest things, but honestly, they cant dispute this.

or paid for them.

:blahblah:
The Obama's spending has made GWB look like Scrooge. on an especially miserly day.
Nothing you can possibly do or say will ever change that.

or paid for them.

As I recall the Democrats controlled the House for 2 years before Obama was elected. They are the ones responsible for the budget from that time.

That democratically controlled (for 2 years) house...did they start the illegal iraq war? Do you have any idea how much that cost us? Obama put that war on the books and THEN you guys decided to care. Wow.

Was it a deomocratically contolled senate as well? (honestly, I dont know, was it?)

They added an unfunded 550 billion (cost over 10 yrs.) part d to MEDICARE going into the ELECTION year of 2004.

I'd like to hear when Ryan et al plan to pay for that.

or paid for them.

The Obama's spending has made GWB look like Scrooge. on an especially miserly day.

Obama has had to spend to try and get us out of the HOLE that GW dug.

or paid for them.

1. question...and please answer me.

Did Bush put that war on the books? Did he put the iraq war on the books? Either you are ignorant or a liar if you wont answer this question.

Another question...did Obama put that war on the books? Scrooge indeed.

They added an unfunded 550 billion (cost over 10 yrs.) part d to MEDICARE going into the ELECTION year of 2004.

I'd like to hear when Ryan et al plan to pay for that.

Damn near forgot about that. Damn that was shady. Remember what time of the morning they did this.

or paid for them.

Most of Obama's spending is merely carrying on Bush's spending. Not to mention putting the wars ON budget where we actually see Obama spending what Bush hid.

or paid for them.

Oh, so the GOP will be responsible for the 2011 and 2012 deficits?? What are they projected to be?

or paid for them.

That democratically controlled (for 2 years) house...did they start the illegal iraq war? Do you have any idea how much that cost us? Obama put that war on the books and THEN you guys decided to care. Wow.

Was it a deomocratically contolled senate as well? (honestly, I dont know, was it?)

Teh House of Representatives is responsible for the budget. The House has been run for teh past 4 years by Democrats. Therefore they are responsible for the budget (or lack thereof this year).
And if they objected so stgrongly to the war, why ddnt they vote to cut off funds when they had the chance?

or paid for them.

1. question...and please answer me.

Did Bush put that war on the books? Did he put the iraq war on the books? Either you are ignorant or a liar if you wont answer this question.

Another question...did Obama put that war on the books? Scrooge indeed.

Hey asshole.
Here's your answer: Bush is not responsible for the budget. The House is. Did they put the war on the books? Did they?

Forum List

Back