Paul Ryan Was Right: This Was A Defining Moment For The Republican Party

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Huffington Post

It chose tax cuts for millionaires over insurance for millions.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) reportedly delivered a message to his colleagues earlier this week, seeking their support for the American Health Care Act: “This is who we are. This will define us.”

It was one of the more accurate things he’s said in a long time.

The AHCA would expose many millions of Americans, including some of society’s most vulnerable members, to the possibility of crippling medical expenses ― forcing them to choose between financial hardship, medical hardship or both.

At the same time, it would lower taxes on corporations and wealthy Americans, to the tune of $594 billion over 10 years.
Read more: Paul Ryan Was Right: This Was A Defining Moment For The Republican Party | HuffPost

They will never live this down. As Nancy Pelosi said, "I guess their desire to give a tax break to the rich just trumped everything"

I am simply outraged by their callous disregard for fellow Americans and their obvious need for more, more, more money by committing what will be mass murder if the senate doesn't stop this.

I hope this effin bill cuts the republican party neck and kills it.

it's really sad this country, the richest nation in the world with far and away the hardest working by far most productive workers in the world, can't find a way to create a working healthcare system that works. Obamacare was bad and this bill ensures tax breaks for uber wealthy folk while increasing rates on older people. NOPE...America great? not so much.

Source: Huffington Post

It chose tax cuts for millionaires over insurance for millions.

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) reportedly delivered a message to his colleagues earlier this week, seeking their support for the American Health Care Act: “This is who we are. This will define us.”

It was one of the more accurate things he’s said in a long time.

The AHCA would expose many millions of Americans, including some of society’s most vulnerable members, to the possibility of crippling medical expenses ― forcing them to choose between financial hardship, medical hardship or both.

At the same time, it would lower taxes on corporations and wealthy Americans, to the tune of $594 billion over 10 years.
Read more: Paul Ryan Was Right: This Was A Defining Moment For The Republican Party | HuffPost

They will never live this down. As Nancy Pelosi said, "I guess their desire to give a tax break to the rich just trumped everything"

I am simply outraged by their callous disregard for fellow Americans and their obvious need for more, more, more money by committing what will be mass murder if the senate doesn't stop this.

I hope this effin bill cuts the republican party neck and kills it.
You mean like the knife known as obiecare cut the democrats throat's?

healthcare shouldn't be about party. Both parties are to blame. Every American citizen should be ensured to receive the same level of care regardless of economic means. Somehow this eludes us.

• Banned
healthcare shouldn't be about party. Both parties are to blame. Every American citizen should be ensured to receive the same level of care regardless of economic means. Somehow this eludes us.

We can't have it because half of this country wants to be cowboys and live the fucking ranch life. Seriously, every other civilized first world nation has single payer but I guess paying a little more taxes is an evil thing to do to cover you and make sure someone else doesn't suffering and end up on the street.

You are wrong. Which party is leaving less with healthcare? Which party is trying to lower taxes for the very wealthy? Which party is doing away with net neutrality?
Etc.

These are facts, both parties are not the same.

Forum List

Back