Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"

When will the op admit what a fucking partisan hack he is?

Ryan has to deal with a deadbeat senate and a hack president. What's your excuse?

16 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan: 'I really misspoke'

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.
Rep. Paul Ryan: ‘I really misspoke’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why in the FUCK do you trust LIARS, CONZ?

Especially ones who call our military leaders LIARS and in bed with Obama?

God...what moral pieces of shit you rat-fucking CONZ are.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Airport Men's Room Foot tapping.
Murdering 100,000 Iraqi civilians for nothing.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!

These comments come from a person (Decepticon) who trusts the likes of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, and the rest of the Obamanista regime.

This is perhaps the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read in here. I never knew that HYPOCRISY and IGNORANCE and complete lack of INTEGRITY could be so HILARIOUS!

Thanks for making my day, "Decepticon". Your moniker fits you PERFECTLY!

misspoke: the new name for republican bold face fucking lying

Truthmatters: the new name for an ignorant moron who worships whichever politician will tell her she does not have to work to keep food on the table and drugs in the glovebox.

Are you ever going to say anything useful ?

16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Speaking of being a FUCKING LIAR, could you point out exactly where he said that of himself? I didn't think so. I don't usually neg people who have a rep of 0, but I made an exception in your case.

the guy trashed the military while lying his fucking ass off.

What does the right do?

Defend him.

Party over EVERYTHING else

16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!

In the words of Arnold Swartzenegger in Terminator: FUCK YOU ASS-HOLE.

Top General Bats Back a Challenge

“We don’t think the generals are giving us their true advice. We don’t think the generals believe that their budget is really the right budget,” Rep. Ryan said at a budget summit held in Washington by the National Journal magazine. “I think there’s a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the Pentagon’s budget.”

Gen. Dempsey, the military’s top officer, took sharp exception to the chairman’s comments.

“There’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus … calling us, collectively, liars,” Gen. Dempsey told reporters aboard a U.S. military aircraft after a four day visit to Latin America. ”My response is: I stand by my testimony. This was very much a strategy-driven process to which we mapped the budget.”

You know the wingnuts have their panties in a knot, when very few want to deal with the topic at hand, and would rather toss some red herrings into the thread. "Neener, neener, you lied too" is a pretty sophomoric way to avoid dealing with what Ryan claimed and then backpedaled on.

16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

Lying.
Pedophilia.

He trashed the military

the guy trashed the military while lying his fucking ass off.

What does the right do?

Defend him.

Party over EVERYTHING else

Well, being the liar that you are, I suppose you know a lying liar when you see one.

-2 points for using ad-hominem attacks and attacking the messenger. School MoreWingnutty loses the debate.

OE: this post was neg repped by Conservative.

Last edited:
16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

Lying.
Pedophilia.

He trashed the military
Where did he "trash the military"? Are you on mushrooms again?

The dupes have a neg obsession LOL what a bunch of circle jerking tools...

Obama lies my butt. Everything you know is wrong, BS Pub Propaganda. (Sig)

The dupes have a neg obsession LOL what a bunch of circle jerking tools...

Obama lies my butt. Everything you know is wrong, BS Pub Propaganda. (Sig)

That's all they got. Many here come from Hannity, where they could play bait and ban. Here, they have a bunch of folks who see through their bullshit, and play circle jerk with rep points, because they're too stupid to debate using intelligence, facts, and logic. This thread is a perfect example of their spooning Ryan, and trying their damnedist to change the subject.

I'd spit on myself if I went onto a wingnut site, and used "but...but...Reagan said that trees caused acid rain," as a rebuttal to every argument.

Forum List

Back