Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"

the dupes have a neg obsession lol what a bunch of circle jerking tools...

Obama lies my butt. Everything you know is wrong, bs pub propaganda. (sig)

that's all they got. Many here come from hannity, where they could play bait and ban. Here, they have a bunch of folks who see through their bullshit, and play circle jerk with rep points, because they're too stupid to debate using intelligence, facts, and logic. This thread is a perfect example of their spooning ryan, and trying their damnedist to change the subject.

I'd spit on myself if i went onto a wingnut site, and used "but...but...reagan said that trees caused acid rain," as a rebuttal to every argument.

View attachment 18115

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said

He lied about who makes the pentagon budget and said that the people who made it were lying and hiding the truth and were not honest.

Then he says the people who made the budget told him that.

He lied quite a few times and did trash the military leadership so you could fake a swipe at Obama

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/01/rep-paul-ryan-i-really-misspoke/?hpt=hp_bn5

Last edited:
16 hours ago
Rep. Paul Ryan: 'I really misspoke'

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.
Rep. Paul Ryan: ‘I really misspoke’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why in the FUCK do you trust LIARS, CONZ?

Especially ones who call our military leaders LIARS and in bed with Obama?

God...what moral pieces of shit you rat-fucking CONZ are.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Airport Men's Room Foot tapping.
Murdering 100,000 Iraqi civilians for nothing.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!
Stupid_InternetPolice.png

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said

He lied about who makes the pentagon budget and said that the people who made it were lying and hiding the truth and were not honest.

Then he says the people who made the budget told him that.

He lied quite a few times and did trash the military leadership so you could fake a swipe at Obama

Ah, so you lied when you said he "trashed the military".

Good to know.

And I thought Santorum was the GOP's biggest liar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5ZcbKyLaM]Santorum Lies: Euthanization in the Netherlands - YouTube[/ame]

You mean like the response to Clinton lying? Or the response to Obama's promise to close Gitmo? Or the response to Obama's failed stimulus?

Thanks for proving my point.

So anyone defending Clinton or Obama is a partisan hack. Got it.

No. But it is a hack move to say that whenever your guy does something wrong, clearly partisan, or for naked political purposes to start your defense with, "Yeah, but...." and try to justify it by saying the other guy did something first. Lately it's been all the righties on this board can do as they have almost universally adopted the victim mentality. What is laudable about that is how they'll play the victim most times but also try to pull of the tough-guy act with all of the obscenities. You know, like you often do.

Dems are just as big a hack as you are so don't feel sad. Just know it gets you nowhere in the long run.

Well Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, takes credit for stuff he has nothing to do with, blames everyone else for his failings and has never apologized for any of it.

So who's the bigger person, the one that admits he makes mistakes or the one that lies to cover his lies.
Folks with character admit mistakes.

And you'd expect the rabid left to know that.... how?

Link to where CONZ apologized for the 4 TRILLION DOLLAR WAR or wrecking the economy?

Tell you what? When you guys take responsibility for YOUR actions, I'll personally lead the campaign to get Nancy Pelosi to kiss that general's big toe on national tv on the fourth of July.

Thanks for proving my point.

So anyone defending Clinton or Obama is a partisan hack. Got it.

No. But it is a hack move to say that whenever your guy does something wrong, clearly partisan, or for naked political purposes to start your defense with, "Yeah, but...." and try to justify it by saying the other guy did something first. Lately it's been all the righties on this board can do as they have almost universally adopted the victim mentality. What is laudable about that is how they'll play the victim most times but also try to pull of the tough-guy act with all of the obscenities. You know, like you often do.

Dems are just as big a hack as you are so don't feel sad. Just know it gets you nowhere in the long run.

I dont recall any conservative uttering anything like what you write.
But carry on.

16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan said Sunday he misspoke earlier in the week when he accused military officials of not being honest about the Pentagon budget.

“I really misspoke,” Ryan said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I didn’t mean to make that kind of an impression. So, I was clumsy in how I was describing the point I was trying to make.”

On Thursday, the Wisconsin congressman said senior military leaders had been misleading when they defended a decrease in Pentagon spending proposals. He argued that the generals were not “giving us their true advice” and accused them of toeing an administration line.

"I think there is a lot of budget smoke and mirrors in the (administration's) Pentagon budget, which is not really a true, honest and accurate budget. When you confront military experts - retired or active - they concede these things to us," Ryan said.

His comments came after he unveiled his plan for the 2013 budget, which was passed by the Republican-controlled House on Thursday. The GOP proposal protects defense spending by replacing a $55 billion scheduled cut in the Pentagon budget with cuts elsewhere in the federal government.

Republicans have long argued against the previously arranged Pentagon cuts, reached in a deal between Congress and the White House in August, and praised Ryan’s budget for undoing the reductions.

However, Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, responded to Ryan’s remarks in a Wall Street Journal op-ed, saying “there’s a difference between having someone say they don’t believe what you said versus ... calling us, collectively, liars.”

Dempsey stood by his testimony before Congress earlier this year in which he said the Pentagon’s budget was based on a “strategy-driven” process.

On Sunday, Ryan told CNN Chief Political Correspondent Candy Crowley that he called Dempsey to apologize and clarify his comments.

Lying.
Pedophilia.
Running up massive debt for your failed right wing agenda that's fucked the middle class.

I don't think CONZ could do more damage to this country and it's people if they were PAID ENEMY AGENTS!
Stupid_InternetPolice.png

If I'm so stupid, how come you can't rebut anything I said other than to post a stupid picture from a stupid show?

I guess you're too stupid to communicate using words so here's a picture of your post here I think even you'll get....

VeNBg.gif

In order to refute something, it must be logically and/or fact-based to begin with. Simply calling names isn't either.

16 hours ago

Posted by
CNN's Ashley Killough

Lying.
Pedophilia.

why do you trust the lying Democrats?.....just askin......

Forum List

Back