Paul Ryan forced to admit..."I'M A FUCKING LIAR"

He was clumsy in making the point. The military is being destroyed by obama, it's misleading to blame them by saying they didn't give their true advice when they most likely didn't know in the first place.

The messiah of the Rethug party was "clumsy" eh? Or did the asshole Ryan get a little scared that some General was gonna kick his ass for calling them liars.

And you Katz are cool. You don't seem to call them liars, you just think they are stupid. As in they just didn't know what they were talking about. Is that your position?

I thought you Cons liked the military.

It is indisputable that obama intends to cut the military so that they are below defensive capabilities. I did read an article that claimed that the Pentagon agreed with obama that these kinds of cuts would not result in weakness and that the military at the Pentagon agreed that these cuts were necessary or at least not harmful. Did the generals give bad advice? Or, did they not know and the media made up the whole thing? I doubted that the military agreed with these kinds of cuts the first time I heard of them.

Ryan's observation was clumsy in it's presentation. It was otherwise true.

U.S. Lawmakers ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Pentagon Cuts | Defense News | defensenews.com

To the obama regime a defense budget isn't necessary at all. It's not like obama would really defend the country.

Remember; the guvmint does not create jobs.

Unless they are jobs for the military. Then Rethugs line up in droves to gather a bit of that gravy.,

If the rethugs would just come out and admit that they want to protect the military so they can create jobs, then I might unnerstan.

But to think we can't defend ourselves if a large cut to military funding happens, is bullshit. You know it and I know it but the military complex is not interested in what is best for the country. They are interested in what is best for them. Which is; more military spending. Fuck the deficit. It (deficit)is not a problem when you want to reward your sponsors.

He was clumsy in making the point. The military is being destroyed by obama, it's misleading to blame them by saying they didn't give their true advice when they most likely didn't know in the first place.

The messiah of the Rethug party was "clumsy" eh? Or did the asshole Ryan get a little scared that some General was gonna kick his ass for calling them liars.

And you Katz are cool. You don't seem to call them liars, you just think they are stupid. As in they just didn't know what they were talking about. Is that your position?

I thought you Cons liked the military.

It is indisputable that obama intends to cut the military so that they are below defensive capabilities. I did read an article that claimed that the Pentagon agreed with obama that these kinds of cuts would not result in weakness and that the military at the Pentagon agreed that these cuts were necessary or at least not harmful. Did the generals give bad advice? Or, did they not know and the media made up the whole thing? I doubted that the military agreed with these kinds of cuts the first time I heard of them.

Ryan's observation was clumsy in it's presentation. It was otherwise true.

U.S. Lawmakers ‘Deeply Concerned’ About Pentagon Cuts | Defense News | defensenews.com

To the obama regime a defense budget isn't necessary at all. It's not like obama would really defend the country.

Give us the numbers on how the "cuts" will hurt.

More Paul Ryan lies here -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/opinion/krugman-pink-slime-economics.html?_r=1

We can't afford to keep the repub party in the manner to which they have become accustoms.

the first paragraph in your Paul Krugmoron article proves him (and you) to be nothing but blind partisan hacks or the lowest order.
The big bad event of last week was, of course, the Supreme Court hearing on health reform. In the course of that hearing it became clear that several of the justices, and possibly a majority, are political creatures pure and simple, willing to embrace any argument, no matter how absurd, that serves the interests of Team Republican.

More Paul Ryan lies here -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/opinion/krugman-pink-slime-economics.html?_r=1

We can't afford to keep the repub party in the manner to which they have become accustoms.

the first paragraph in your Paul Krugmoron article proves him (and you) to be nothing but blind partisan hacks or the lowest order.
The big bad event of last week was, of course, the Supreme Court hearing on health reform. In the course of that hearing it became clear that several of the justices, and possibly a majority, are political creatures pure and simple, willing to embrace any argument, no matter how absurd, that serves the interests of Team Republican.
Krugman is nothing but a political hack. I can barely get past the first paragraph of much of anything he writes - it's already wrought with errors and fallacies by then.

Give us the numbers on how the "cuts" will hurt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Rethugs don't play that way. They just know this stuff by osmosis. It comes to them in a dream. Or a vision. Or via Rushes. Or talking points memos.

But cold hard facts are not necessary. Sorry.

Didn't you hear; Afghanistan is almost in the 19th century and for sure will require us to spend 1 trillion borrowed dollars to protect ourselves.

Well Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, takes credit for stuff he has nothing to do with, blames everyone else for his failings and has never apologized for any of it.

So who's the bigger person, the one that admits he makes mistakes or the one that lies to cover his lies.
Folks with character admit mistakes.

Character is a hindrance to democrat politicians.

Well Obama lies every time he opens his mouth, takes credit for stuff he has nothing to do with, blames everyone else for his failings and has never apologized for any of it.

So who's the bigger person, the one that admits he makes mistakes or the one that lies to cover his lies.

Character is a hindrance to democrat politicians.
Meh, I'd say it's a hindrance to most politicians, R or D. Seriously.

I mean, if I were going out of town and had to choose a dog sitter, I'd give my house key to any of the 14+ year olds around here before I would give it to ANY congresscritter.

What does one expect from Krugman??

After all he writes for that bastion of the left the NYT.

And to think, folks make fun of Limbaugh. LOL

He claims he misspoke. You don't go calling the Joint Chiefs liars, and then claim you misspoke. What a piece of crap Ryan is..

Street voter democrats can still be fluffed but the democratic leadership know that they are nothing but lying bullshitters.

Like Nancy Pelosi when she admitted the CIA in fact had briefed her? Oh, wait.

Forum List

Back