Paul Ryan did a good job on 60 minutes

He came off as articulate and well informed. He is going to make a good compliment to Mitt Romney

What a difference four years make. Good pick by Mitt
that is because even the Democrats on the Hill know he is a genuine intellect and understands the problems we face as a nation.

It is one thing to disagree with his approach, but there is no way that the Democrats can claim he is stupid.

Compared to Palin of four years ago, Ryan is well versed and obviously not spouting rehearsed lines

Ryan has his ideology that Dems will attack. But he is well versed and sincere
Put Ryan in a group of real conservatives that are free to speak and vote against his genuine intellect of bills.
And see how many revolt against his genuine plans too.

Please admit that Palin is stupid. It is not possible to be taken seriously as long as you blame the "media" for her inability to retain information and speak clearly.
Please admit you are stupid. It is hard to take you seriously until you stop thinking that media is honest.

that is because even the Democrats on the Hill know he is a genuine intellect and understands the problems we face as a nation.

It is one thing to disagree with his approach, but there is no way that the Democrats can claim he is stupid.

Compared to Palin of four years ago, Ryan is well versed and obviously not spouting rehearsed lines

You sort of failed there...There is nothing stupid about Pailin. She just has a bad habit of thinking that the media and the left will treat her respectably. Ryan doesn't have to worry about that. He is so well versed in the problems this country faces, most of the media couldn't keep up.

Palin has the intellect of a beauty queen and it showed.

In watching the GOP primary debates it was embarrassing watching the likes of Santorum, Bachmann, Cain and Perry spouting mindless bumpersticker one liners. I wondered....Is this the best the GOP has to offer?

While I don't subscribe to his ideology, Ryan is obviously well versed and capable of discussing national issues

Last edited:
Forget the budget: Paul Ryan is hot!

Overlooked, understandably, in Saturday’s analysis and news that Rep. Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney’s vice presidential nominee was one mostly — but not entirely — unimportant aspect: Paul Ryan is kind of hot.

Upon hearing the news of Ryan’s nomination, TMZ was quick to declare Ryan “the hottest vice presidential candidate ever.”

Forget the budget: Paul Ryan is hot! - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

Sara Palin will be hearbroken

Please admit that Palin is stupid. It is not possible to be taken seriously as long as you blame the "media" for her inability to retain information and speak clearly.

I admit that you are stupid. And while Palin isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, she really wasn't going to f up the country the way that Obama has so again, I don't give a fuck for evaluating her intelligence as a be all measure.

And yes, the media is pathetic and I think they really exposed themselves in 08. There's really no turning back from it. They jumped into the libtard deepend in 08.

Overlooked, understandably, in Saturday’s analysis and news that Rep. Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney’s vice presidential nominee was one mostly — but not entirely — unimportant aspect: Paul Ryan is kind of hot.

Upon hearing the news of Ryan’s nomination, TMZ was quick to declare Ryan “the hottest vice presidential candidate ever.”

But Paliln had better legs and boobs!

I admit that you are stupid. And while Palin isn't the sharpest pencil in the box, she really wasn't going to f up the country the way that Obama has so again, I don't give a fuck for evaluating her intelligence as a be all measure.

And yes, the media is pathetic and I think they really exposed themselves in 08. There's really no turning back from it. They jumped into the libtard deepend in 08.

What newspapers do you read?
Palin- All of them

What foreign policy experience do you have?
Palin- You can actually see Russia from parts of Alaska

Ficking media

Why is it that Right wingers mostly seem to go for the VP candidate instead of the guy who is supposed to run things?

What newspapers do you read?
Palin- All of them

What foreign policy experience do you have?
Palin- You can actually see Russia from parts of Alaska

Ficking media
Oh yea, they were out to get her with questions like those.

He came off as articulate and well informed. He is going to make a good compliment to Mitt Romney

I agree. Vice President Biden is going to have his work cut out for him when the two meet to debate. I believe that there is a 30 year age difference between them.

If I was the debate moderator here's a question that I would ask them:
At one time both the Eastman Kodak company and the Polaroid corporation were power houses in the photography industry. Now both have gone bankrupt. What do you think that says about America? And what can be done to rectify the situation?

Not that it matters, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'd taken notice of his good looks.:redface:

IMHO.. while not my favorite guy.. Ryan will help put focus on the economy... which is where it should be in this election.. whether you agree or disagree with him is one thing, but him drawing attention to it is good for the GOP opposition to Obama

Obama/Biden; neither of them are more impressive than Palin.

Wow.

:eek: Where's the punch line?

The 60 minutes commentator looked like he wanted to suck Mitten's and Ryans dicks. It was hardly anything but a soft pitch game. "Oh PUULLEEEZZZEEE..??? !!! When did you know the exact moment when you made your decision ??? Ha...Ha.. Ya the guy cut Ryan and Mittens right to the bone with that one....

Television adds ten pounds...

Of bullshit

:lol:

Last edited:

The 60 minutes commentator looked like he wanted to suck Mitten's and Ryans dicks. It was hardly anything but a soft pitch game. "Oh PUULLEEEZZZEEE..??? !!! When did you know the exact moment when you made your decision ??? Ha...Ha.. Ya the guy cut Ryan and Mittens right to the bone with that one....

Of bullshit

There is so much irony in this post it almost overloaded my computer a liberal ranting about softball questions and a commentator sucking up to Romney and Ryan. This from the same people who defended the media who did nothing with Obama for four years other than try and find the best place on his ass to stick their lips.LMFAO:badgrin:

I've been following Ryan for a long time now......

He is truly one of the most genuine people I've come across who also happens to be a politician.

He's cheerful, enthusiastic, down-to-earth, well-spoken on a blue collar level, highly intelligent and very very focused - and he won't shatter any mirrors either.

I watched the Romney/Ryan homecoming in Waukesha WI today. It was very impressive with a large crowd on hand. Looking at that scene and listening to the speeches, I was reminded of those fake Grecian columns Obama surrounded himself with. A stark contrast and the understanding of just how well these two men in WI know what's important to the people of American and what is not.

Tomorrow the real race begins.

Obama is a bigger fool than I thought if he thinks he's going to convince the majority that his no-plan strategy is the answer when Ryan with his vast knowledge of the real issues is turned loose in IA tomorrow.

Of bullshit

There is so much irony in this post it almost overloaded my computer a liberal ranting about softball questions and a commentator sucking up to Romney and Ryan. This from the same people who defended the media who did nothing with Obama for four years other than try and find the best place on his ass to stick their lips.LMFAO:badgrin:

You are an idiot. I am not a "liberal". Hating the smarmy fucking christian fundamentalist fuckwits that stole my party does not make me a liberal or a democrat.

If somebody wants to start a party on a platform of fucking hating fucking crazy sky fairy believing lying religious ideologes in government then I'll consider joining.

In the mean time I will call em as I see em. Obama is the sitting president. He deserves at least respect for the office. He has been tasked with an impossible job and didn't dissappoint nor surprise. Going back to Voo Doo economics with no restrictions on the vulture/pirate multinational capitalist war mongering war profiteering assholes running the show is not an option.

The last worthy republican president was Ike. I am lucky to have been alive when he was president. Since then every president has been a con man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISzv0C8orQ&feature=fvst]Eisenhower warns us of the Military Industrial Complex - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back