Paul Ryan did a good job on 60 minutes

The 60 minutes commentator looked like he wanted to suck Mitten's and Ryans dicks. It was hardly anything but a soft pitch game. "Oh PUULLEEEZZZEEE..??? !!! When did you know the exact moment when you made your decision ??? Ha...Ha.. Ya the guy cut Ryan and Mittens right to the bone with that one....

Television adds ten pounds...

Of bullshit

:lol:
There is so much irony in this post it almost overloaded my computer a liberal ranting about softball questions and a commentator sucking up to Romney and Ryan. This from the same people who defended the media who did nothing with Obama for four years other than try and find the best place on his ass to stick their lips.LMFAO:badgrin:

You are an idiot. I am not a "liberal". Hating the smarmy fucking christian fundamentalist fuckwits that stole my party does not make me a liberal or a democrat.

If somebody wants to start a party on a platform of fucking hating fucking crazy sky fairy believing lying religious ideologes in government then I'll consider joining.

In the mean time I will call em as I see em. Obama is the sitting president. He deserves at least respect for the office. He has been tasked with an impossible job and didn't dissappoint nor surprise. Going back to Voo Doo economics with no restrictions on the vulture/pirate multinational capitalist war mongering war profiteering assholes running the show is not an option.

The last worthy republican president was Ike. I am lucky to have been alive when he was president. Since then every president has been a con man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISzv0C8orQ&feature=fvst]Eisenhower warns us of the Military Industrial Complex - YouTube[/ame]
If one post like liberal the odds are real good they are liberal as I read your post I am reminded of the old saying me thinks he does protest to much. But hey call yourself whatever you want you might even convince yourself it's true.

He's always been pretty photogenic. And is very good in interviews.

What's going to kill him is that budget he came up with..and his record.

Who cares what he looks like?

Oh yeah the shallow US public.....

I suppose ideas are laced in vanity.....

There is so much irony in this post it almost overloaded my computer a liberal ranting about softball questions and a commentator sucking up to Romney and Ryan. This from the same people who defended the media who did nothing with Obama for four years other than try and find the best place on his ass to stick their lips.LMFAO:badgrin:

You are an idiot. I am not a "liberal". Hating the smarmy fucking christian fundamentalist fuckwits that stole my party does not make me a liberal or a democrat.

If somebody wants to start a party on a platform of fucking hating fucking crazy sky fairy believing lying religious ideologes in government then I'll consider joining.

In the mean time I will call em as I see em. Obama is the sitting president. He deserves at least respect for the office. He has been tasked with an impossible job and didn't dissappoint nor surprise. Going back to Voo Doo economics with no restrictions on the vulture/pirate multinational capitalist war mongering war profiteering assholes running the show is not an option.

The last worthy republican president was Ike. I am lucky to have been alive when he was president. Since then every president has been a con man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FISzv0C8orQ&feature=fvst]Eisenhower warns us of the Military Industrial Complex - YouTube[/ame]
If one post like liberal the odds are real good they are liberal as I read your post I am reminded of the old saying me thinks he does protest to much. But hey call yourself whatever you want you might even convince yourself it's true.

It's not that complicated. I really just hate newGOPers. ALL of them. It really is that simple. I don't take dems that seriously. They don't have any spine. Just because I say things about the Conz that they wish they had the nads to say does not mean I agree with them. I really don't have any hatred for the libs. They didn't steal my party and ruin it. I don't think about them much...It is like I said...I just hate Conz.

Eisenhower warns us of the Military Industrial Complex - YouTube

It's not that complicated. I really just hate newGOPers. ALL of them. It really is that simple. I don't take dems that seriously. They don't have any spine. Just because I say things about the Conz that they wish they had the nads to say does not mean I agree with them. I really don't have any hatred for the libs. They didn't steal my party and ruin it. I don't think about them much...It is like I said...I just hate Conz.

Ok Huggy, I;ve been a republican since I was in 3rd grade, even when my parents voted for Dick Celeste....ugggggggg both my brothers and I have been republicans, in the 90s my parents became solid republicans, but we were all 20+ before that happend and we were republicans before our parents.

So what republicans are you referring to? Are you an Eisenhower Republican, Reagan Republican? which one. The problem is I've never seen you attack a liberal.
IF you're a republican, even a pissed off one, you might show some disagreement with liberals?
If you think I'm all for Bush, I voted for him twice, because I cant stand democrats, and I dont like RINOS. They are the ones that get us killed. And you know why? because they compromise and then we get a shitty piece of legislation with our name attached and we get blamed for it. You do know for example, democrats backed the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan. They did vote for it.

He came off as articulate and well informed. He is going to make a good compliment to Mitt Romney

What a difference four years make. Good pick by Mitt

such a non factor yet ANOTHER thread on ryan. Awesome move dems, hes purely not helping mitt at all.

Forget the budget: Paul Ryan is hot!

Overlooked, understandably, in Saturday’s analysis and news that Rep. Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney’s vice presidential nominee was one mostly — but not entirely — unimportant aspect: Paul Ryan is kind of hot.

Upon hearing the news of Ryan’s nomination, TMZ was quick to declare Ryan “the hottest vice presidential candidate ever.”

Forget the budget: Paul Ryan is hot! - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

Didn't they say that about Dan Quayle at the time?

He came off as articulate and well informed. He is going to make a good compliment to Mitt Romney

such a non factor yet ANOTHER thread on ryan. Awesome move dems, hes purely not helping mitt at all.

I'll give rightwinger credit, he spoke honestly and didnt just parrot bullshit. I usually disagree with him, but he was cool with the post.

As for the others, it is funny, I'm fired up with Ryan, I can not wait for the VP debates.....

He is most fascinating. There are few in political life that intrigue me. Ryan is truly an interesting and complex soul.

I'll give rightwinger credit, he spoke honestly and didnt just parrot bullshit. I usually disagree with him, but he was cool with the post.

As for the others, it is funny, I'm fired up with Ryan, I can not wait for the VP debates.....

yes i should have as well you picked up the slack thanx for the advice.

that is because even the Democrats on the Hill know he is a genuine intellect and understands the problems we face as a nation.

It is one thing to disagree with his approach, but there is no way that the Democrats can claim he is stupid.

Compared to Palin of four years ago, Ryan is well versed and obviously not spouting rehearsed lines

Ryan has his ideology that Dems will attack. But he is well versed and sincere

Ryan literally sleeps on a cot in his office when Congress is in session, works most nights until midnight, gets up early to hit the gym before starting his work day. His father died of a heart attack, I think, when Ryan was in high school, so he's particularly health conscious. He keeps his wife and kids back home in Wisconsin living normal lives, and flies home every weekend. He's got an agile mind, a readily apparent willingness to work hard... and can pull facts and figures out of his ass at will. :eek:

Paul Ryan is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. And of course, the left will try to smear him and paint him out to be some sort of extremist, but the guy's a choirboy. What's more, he's RIGHT. Something needs to be done. Because someday, the same granny the DNC has claimed is going over the cliff, will instead go to her mailbox for a Social Security check that's not coming.

You guys claim to care about that safety net. But it's not sustainable. We either save it now, or watch it disappear. The 28 billion Barack Obama tells us is the panacea for all our ills isn't going to get the job done.

Ryan is Ready... ready to dismantle Medicare and THEN do the same to Social Security.

This has been the Republican wet dream since the LAST republican caused Great Depression.

Ironically Paul Ryan lived off of and went to school on his deceased dad's social security survivor benefits.

Ryan is Ready... ready to dismantle Medicare and THEN do the same to Social Security.

This has been the Republican wet dream since the LAST republican caused Great Depression.

Ironically Paul Ryan lived off of and went to school on his deceased dad's social security survivor benefits.

Yet weirdly, Republicans aren't the ones who looted Medicare to the tune of 750 billion. That was Barack Obama and the Pelosi/Reid Congress. :rolleyes:

Yet weirdly, Republicans aren't the ones who looted Medicare to the tune of 750 billion. That was Barack Obama and the Pelosi/Reid Congress. :rolleyes:

you and your facts, you soooo silly. :tongue:

you and your facts, you soooo silly. :tongue:

Yeah. I forgot who I was talking to. :lol:

that is because even the Democrats on the Hill know he is a genuine intellect and understands the problems we face as a nation.

It is one thing to disagree with his approach, but there is no way that the Democrats can claim he is stupid.

Compared to Palin of four years ago, Ryan is well versed and obviously not spouting rehearsed lines

Ryan has his ideology that Dems will attack. But he is well versed and sincere

Ryan literally sleeps on a cot in his office when Congress is in session, works most nights until midnight, gets up early to hit the gym before starting his work day. His father died of a heart attack, I think, when Ryan was in high school, so he's particularly health conscious. He keeps his wife and kids back home in Wisconsin living normal lives, and flies home every weekend. He's got an agile mind, a readily apparent willingness to work hard... and can pull facts and figures out of his ass at will. :eek:

Paul Ryan is Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. And of course, the left will try to smear him and paint him out to be some sort of extremist, but the guy's a choirboy. What's more, he's RIGHT. Something needs to be done. Because someday, the same granny the DNC has claimed is going over the cliff, will instead go to her mailbox for a Social Security check that's not coming.

You guys claim to care about that safety net. But it's not sustainable. We either save it now, or watch it disappear. The 28 billion Barack Obama tells us is the panacea for all our ills isn't going to get the job done.

I've been studying him. He's very "Popeye". In the sense of " I y'am what I y'am". What you see with this man is what you get.

I like him. He does bow, makes his own bratwurst, and proposed to his wife on a lake.

I like him. Life is good. I think Romney made a very wise choice. I'm tired of "pizazz" and greek columns and tinsel town running the WH.

These are two very solid men that I beleive will take their positions if elected to the Presidency and the Vice Presidency with devotion to the American people.

Forum List

Back