Patriots!

I'm still in deep mourning over last year's Super Bowl. My football psychiatrist and my Super Bowl 12 Step group say I may never recover.
you and practically everybody in America actually thought the donkeys would win.:lmao:

Nobody wanted to listen to me back then that the seahawks would blow them out because of two main things.
1.all their players were all healthy and the donkeys had key injurys.
2.Manning panicks and gets scared in big games.

I tried to tell people picking the donkeys to win that the real superbowl was the NFC title game with the seahawks and niners but it just went through one ear and out the other with them.:rolleyes-41:

people like you would have been spared the heartbreak had they listened.

That's why I don't think the seahawks will have it near as easy in the superbowl this year as last year because the pats have a tough defense to throw against and tom brady does not panic in big games like manning does.

The problem with your theory is that IF Seattle beats Green Bay to reach the Super Bowl (which I think they will), and IF New England beats Indianapolis (which just about everyone thinks they will), the way to beat Seattle is by running the ball and controlling the clock. That's not the Patriots game. Patriots are in the middle of the pack in rushing attempts and in the bottom of the pack in yards per carry. The Patriots' strength on offense is passing and trying to pass on Seattle is a recipe for disaster. It wasn't just in the Super Bowl last year where that was apparent. It's been the case for the last two years. If you can't run, you will lose against Seattle nine times out of ten.

Defensively, how do you deal with Seattle's offense? Shut down Lynch? Hasn't worked very often. Wilson will just cut the defense up. As of right now Wilson is the career leader in passer rating in the playoffs in NFL history at 109.6. Bart Starr is second at 104.8 followed by Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, and Joe Montana. No one thinks about Seattle's offense but they score less than 5 points per game fewer than New England.

Both teams have to get there first, but as a Seahawks fan, I was very pleased today that the two teams (Dallas and Denver) that caused me the most concern got eliminated.

8220 Impeccable 8221 Russell Wilson in rare company after another strong postseason performance HeraldNet.com - Seattle Sidelines

2014 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

yes,you are correct that the cheatriots game is to pass almost all the time.assuming they beat the colts this weekend,you are correct that it will be a long day if they try and pass against the Hawks most the time since that is their strength stopping the pass.

Like you said,the best way to beat them is with a strong running game which is why I am so happy the fagboys lost since I hate them with a huge hatred like no other team.Only team I ever hated as much as them would be the raiders when they invaded LA since that is Rams territory.

I am so happy the fagboys lost because they would have caused the seahawks more problems than the packers will with their running game they have with their version of beastmode in Murray.I still think the hawks could take them this week cause they were struggling at that time when they played them before and lost to them and Wilson had one of his worst games.

come playoff time as you just showed,he is money though.

Those are all good points you mentioned and I sure am happy that the fagboys and the donkeys lost this weekend as well.Only thing that would have made it a perfect weekend for me would have been if the ravens had not choked in the end and blow it on defense.

If the colts can beat the cheatriots this weekend,I will be beyond happy since I hate that overrated hack Belecheat so much.that will be a tall order though.they have been blown out by them every time they have faced them including this year in Indy.

You are right that they would struggle against the seahawks if they use the same game plan against them that they used against Baltimore to pass on nearly every down.I cant see them doing that though.I think they will understand you have to run against them to win and will adjust their gameplan.

Even though Tom Brady is old he has not shown his age yet like Manning did this year.He probably will next year but this year he is still fine.

Its a no brainer the seahawks will be in the superbowl again.assuming the pats are as well,I just don't have the confidance that I had in last years superbowl where I bet $500.00 on the seahawks to win and that's because like I said,Brady does not get scared in big games like Manning.I learned this year,that you can never count the patriots out.as long as they have future hall of famer Tom Brady under center,you just cant count them out.

I obviously would like to see another blowout again by the seahawks but I just think with a healthy Gronk playing for the pats,this superbowl game will be closer than last years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back