Patriots!

Disgusting. The Patriots are one of three NFL teams the league shills for. The other two are the Cowboys and Giants. I haven't cared for the league since 1994 and the continued success of POS franchises like the Pats, G - Men and 'Boys make it even less interesting for me once my rooting interests are eliminated in week 3 of the season.

WOW! Just a big WOW! What a comeback!
It did not look good for them in the beginning but yeah they got their act together later on.was not surprising at all.The Ravens have been up and down all year long and are not the same team from two years ago when they won the superbowl.

Looks like my preseason pick before the season began is going to hold true of the Hawks playing the pats in the superbowl.the only thing I think I am going to be wrong on about that pick is I picked it to be another blowout but the pats are much better this year on defense and with Gronk healthy their offense is tough to stop.He did not play both times the Ravens beat them before in the previous AFC title games they won and that was the difference yesterday.

I now don't think the superbowl will be a blowout.I think the seahawks will win it but it wont be easy for them.It wont be by more than a field goal.Brady does not panic and get scared in big games like Manning does.Thats why I hope the donkeys can beat the cheatriots and Belecheat.

I'm still in deep mourning over last year's Super Bowl. My football psychiatrist and my Super Bowl 12 Step group say I may never recover.
you and practically everybody in America actually thought the donkeys would win.:lmao:

Nobody wanted to listen to me back then that the seahawks would blow them out because of two main things.
1.all their players were all healthy and the donkeys had key injurys.
2.Manning panicks and gets scared in big games.

I tried to tell people picking the donkeys to win that the real superbowl was the NFC title game with the seahawks and niners but it just went through one ear and out the other with them.:rolleyes-41:

people like you would have been spared the heartbreak had they listened.

That's why I don't think the seahawks will have it near as easy in the superbowl this year as last year because the pats have a tough defense to throw against and tom brady does not panic in big games like manning does.

WOW! Just a big WOW! What a comeback!

It was awesome! I'm a big Patriots fan - especially Tom Brady!
Tom Brady is what makes that overrated hack Belecheat look like such a great coach.all these media fools like ESPN who say he is such a great coach ignore the fact that Brady saved his ass from the toilet.His first year in boston with the pats when he had bledsoe he had a losing season.His entire career with the cleveland browns he was a failure having only one winning season in five years there before they got wise and canned him.

Tom Brady is one of the best QB's ever.easily in the top 10 if not top 5.He is one of those rare players who make all the players around him better players than they are.Wilson of the seahawks has that gift as well.Montana had it,Brady has it,Wilson has it.

my local radio station brought that fact about about Belecheat how he was a failure at cleveland.See the reason ESPN wont talk about that is they have to kiss his ass or belecheat wont give them interviews with the players.

thats not what they really think but to get interviews with them,they have to kiss his ass. my local radio station,they dont care what belecheat thinks of them especailly since he probably never hears what they say so thats why they bring out those facts unlike the ESPN announcers since they dont care about interviews with the players.

Last edited:
I kinda think the Pats need to lookout for the colts. Just have the feeling right now is andrew luck time.

I'm still in deep mourning over last year's Super Bowl. My football psychiatrist and my Super Bowl 12 Step group say I may never recover.
you and practically everybody in America actually thought the donkeys would win.:lmao:

Nobody wanted to listen to me back then that the seahawks would blow them out because of two main things.
1.all their players were all healthy and the donkeys had key injurys.
2.Manning panicks and gets scared in big games.

I tried to tell people picking the donkeys to win that the real superbowl was the NFC title game with the seahawks and niners but it just went through one ear and out the other with them.:rolleyes-41:

people like you would have been spared the heartbreak had they listened.

That's why I don't think the seahawks will have it near as easy in the superbowl this year as last year because the pats have a tough defense to throw against and tom brady does not panic in big games like manning does.

The problem with your theory is that IF Seattle beats Green Bay to reach the Super Bowl (which I think they will), and IF New England beats Indianapolis (which just about everyone thinks they will), the way to beat Seattle is by running the ball and controlling the clock. That's not the Patriots game. Patriots are in the middle of the pack in rushing attempts and in the bottom of the pack in yards per carry. The Patriots' strength on offense is passing and trying to pass on Seattle is a recipe for disaster. It wasn't just in the Super Bowl last year where that was apparent. It's been the case for the last two years. If you can't run, you will lose against Seattle nine times out of ten.

Defensively, how do you deal with Seattle's offense? Shut down Lynch? Hasn't worked very often. Wilson will just cut the defense up. As of right now Wilson is the career leader in passer rating in the playoffs in NFL history at 109.6. Bart Starr is second at 104.8 followed by Aaron Rodgers, Kurt Warner, Drew Brees, and Joe Montana. No one thinks about Seattle's offense but they score less than 5 points per game fewer than New England.

Both teams have to get there first, but as a Seahawks fan, I was very pleased today that the two teams (Dallas and Denver) that caused me the most concern got eliminated.

8220 Impeccable 8221 Russell Wilson in rare company after another strong postseason performance HeraldNet.com - Seattle Sidelines

2014 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Last edited:
I kinda think the Pats need to lookout for the colts. Just have the feeling right now is andrew luck time.

I agree. Andrew Luck may look like a dog trying to understand algebra - but he's smarter than he looks.

Luck has an excellent O-Line. That has a lot to do with his success. He take too many chances though. An athletic Defensive backfield like the Seahawks would jump some of his throws and make him pay dearly for his arrogance.

Forum List

Back