You must report Venmo transactions over $600 to the IRS, or you could be fined or worse, but the Pentagon lost $2.1T, and there is no accountability.

In what world is this EQUITY?

I can be in big trouble if I do not report a $601 tranaction on Venmo, but the Pentagon can lose $2,100,000,000,000 and nothing happens?

Wow.
Did the Pentagon really lose 2 trillion or is the voices in your head acting up again?

Last edited:
Evidently you are too stupid to read your own link.

Misleading. Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did not reveal that the Pentagon had lost $2.3 trillion the day before the September 11, 2001, attacks. The DoD had mentioned this number, which reflects transactions that could not be tracked, more than a year earlier.

Try again.

But since we are talking about using Google, let’s see what Google finds for us…

No, the US government didn’t ‘mysteriously lose’ trillions of dollars the day before 9/11​

CLAIM: The U.S. government “mysteriously lost” trillions of dollars the day before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. That long-circulating claim misrepresents remarks about $2.3 trillion in accounting entries that officials at the time said were insufficiently documented because of outdated technology. The entries were made during fiscal year 1999 and detailed in an early 2000 report

Next time try following your own advice before commenting. Will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed. :itsok:

Last edited:
Evidently you are too stupid to read your own link.

Misleading. Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld did not reveal that the Pentagon had lost $2.3 trillion the day before the September 11, 2001, attacks. The DoD had mentioned this number, which reflects transactions that could not be tracked, more than a year earlier.

Try again.

But since we are talking about using Google, let’s see what Google finds for us…

No, the US government didn’t ‘mysteriously lose’ trillions of dollars the day before 9/11​

CLAIM: The U.S. government “mysteriously lost” trillions of dollars the day before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. That long-circulating claim misrepresents remarks about $2.3 trillion in accounting entries that officials at the time said were insufficiently documented because of outdated technology. The entries were made during fiscal year 1999 and detailed in an early 2000 report

Next time try following your own advice before commenting. Will help you look less of a fool. Class Dismissed. :itsok:

So you're calling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a liar. :laughing0301:

"The issue received additional attention in the media when incoming Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to the $21 trillion in a Tweet:

$21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions “could not be traced, documented, or explained.” $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means %66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon. And that’s before premiums."

Holding U.S. Treasurys? Beware: Uncle Sam Can't Account For $21 Trillion

So you're calling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a liar. :laughing0301:

"The issue received additional attention in the media when incoming Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to the $21 trillion in a Tweet:

$21 TRILLION of Pentagon financial transactions “could not be traced, documented, or explained.” $21T in Pentagon accounting errors. Medicare for All costs ~$32T. That means %66% of Medicare for All could have been funded already by the Pentagon. And that’s before premiums."

Holding U.S. Treasurys? Beware: Uncle Sam Can't Account For $21 Trillion
Nope I am calling her mistaken. And I am calling you a retard for believing in that story without checking.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Forum List

Back