Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):
Pat Robertson Says People Who Oppose Trump Are Revolting Against God

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

Poor pathetic snowflake, he didn't equate Trump with God, that's just what you wanted to hear. Try listening to the scripture he quoted and then attempt to put your little pea brain in gear.

He said that if you oppose Trump, you oppose God. How much more specific do you need?
Actually, he did not say that. That is what you wanted to hear.

Watch it again and provide the actual quote itself - not your interpretation of it.

You watch it again. That pig became a millionaire by bilking old women out of their retirement money. He disgusts me.
That is irrelevant to the fact that you attribute something to him that he did not say, period. Watch it again or admit you do not even know what his words actually were.

It is a disgusting example, and goes against many of the teachings Jesus Christ. He basically equates God with Trump (watch the video):

Looks like some people want to turn the USA into a Christian version of ISIS. I'm not saying it's going to happen, but it's a scary thought.

Poor pathetic snowflake, he didn't equate Trump with God, that's just what you wanted to hear. Try listening to the scripture he quoted and then attempt to put your little pea brain in gear.

He said that if you oppose Trump, you oppose God. How much more specific do you need?

Watch it again and provide the actual quote itself - not your interpretation of it.

You watch it again. That pig became a millionaire by bilking old women out of their retirement money. He disgusts me.

He isn't equating Trump with God... Good Lord.

Okay, so parse this for us:

I think, somehow, the Lord’s plan is being put in place for America and these people are not only revolting against Trump, they’re revolting against what God’s plan is for America.

I think, somehow, the Lord’s plan is being put in place for America and these people are not only revolting against Trump, they’re revolting against what God’s plan is for America.

Nowhere does he proclaim Trump = God.

Anyhoo... who cares what Pat Robertson thinks? What office does he hold again?

Who made the claim that he did proclaim Trump god? Oh, nobody.

And I'm not surprised you can't parse it out. It seems like he's saying that if you don't support Trump, you don't support America or god. That's silly, right?

And I'm not surprised you can't parse it out. It seems like he's saying that if you don't support Trump, you don't support America or god. That's silly, right?

Why would any American not support a president who's trying to do good for their country?

It would be downright silly not to.

Why would any American not support a president who's trying to do good for their country?

Agreed, but many didn't support President Obama. I guess it depends upon one's opinion on what "trying to do good for their country" means.

Meanwhile 66,486,991 voters have been whining for almost 15 weeks now. A normal people would have whined themselves into exhaustion by now, but those people seem to have a special ability to whine incessantly without fatigue.

So you supported Obama, right?

When he was right on an issue, sure.

Which sadly I can count on one hand

Go re-read the first post.

Which sadly I can count on one hand

Even with a couple fingers missing. ;)

And the founders intentionally wrote into the Constitution that church and state need to be separate. I can't believe I have to even write this out for you fucking simpletons. Get a high school degree.

Damn when did they write that did oshitma put it in there? I have read the constitution many, many times and I have never seen that.

No answer?? I guess we can try to find it in the first, Somehow I haven't been able to. Even if you search for every word in the Webster UNABRIGED version there is no way I can find the get to that statement with synonyms. Here copy this and put in the words then maybe you can get away with your liberal talking point lie!!!

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,

or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

or abridging the freedom

of speech, or of the press; of the right of the people peaceably

to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

He is equating the support of Trump with the support of God.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Well there you go... America hasn't thought Trump was right on an issue yet.

Pat Robertson Bringing God Into Politics

You just noticed? Where the fuck have you been the last 30+ years?
It's not that, but what he said and the way he said it. And also the particular person he was referring to: a vain sexual offender.

Trump wants to put God back in America. Nothing wrong with that.
It's refreshing after 8 years of promoting Islam and atheism.

who's done that? :cuckoo:

you can tell the same lies over and over... but that doesn't make them any less lies. thanks goebbels.
Obama, with his muslim outreach policies.
Public education pushing evolution (which is not verifiable science), while banning any discussion of creation.

That is only thought to be true by people who did not pay attention in science classes.
Agreed. Other possibilities are religiously or politically biased, mentally ill and simply lying for ulterior motives.

You just noticed? Where the fuck have you been the last 30+ years?
It's not that, but what he said and the way he said it. And also the particular person he was referring to: a vain sexual offender.
Well, even Pat Robertson evolves with the times. LOL

It's all for profit, of course: 8 Richest Pastors in America
Pat Robertson: Net Worth $100 Million

Marion Gordon "Pat" Robertson, son of U.S. Senator A. Willis Robertson, served as a Southern Baptist minister for many years before carving out a career as a media mogul and executive chairman. Robertson is host of "The 700 Club," the flagship program of the Christian Broadcasting Network, which Robertson launched in 1960 in Virginia Beach, VA. After an unsuccessful presidential bid in 1988, Robertson founded the Christian Coalition, a Christian Right organization that raises money for conservative political candidates. Robertson was instrumental in building a number of organizations committed to promoting conservative Christian ideals. He is the founder, CEO, and chancellor of what we know today as Regent University. He also established the American Center for Law & Justice, a major public interest law firm headquartered in Washington, D.C.

Forum List

Back