Pastor's wife defends Josh Duggar's sexual perversion, calls it "playing Doctor"

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Josh Duggar was simply PLAYING DOCTOR as a teenager says Carrie Hurd Daily Mail Online

This is a real article, not from the Onion.

A pastor's wife and mother of eleven has sparked outrage online after suggesting that 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was simply 'playing doctor' when he molested young girls as they slept.

In a rant on a Quiverfull critic's Facebook page, Carrie Hurd, the wife of Texas minister Patrick Hurd, also referred to Josh's actions as 'a little Christian misbehavior' and said he should be 'left alone'.

Using her husband’s account to address atheist Vyckie Garrison, she wrote: 'When I was a kid, it was often called "playing doctor", there were just as many girls initiating this kind of behavior as boys.

'Most of those never went on to perp horrible things. The Duggars, who I have never watched - am not a fan, did it properly and the 14 year old boy should probably be left alone to live a good life.'

MUCH more at the link.

The responses to Carrie Hurd.

Quiverfull is a RW extremist Christian movement aimed at having as many children as possible. The Hurds have 11 children. Which is just fine with me. If you can pay for them, go for it.

But it is amazing the steps to which "Christians" are going to defend the absolutely indefensible.

It appears that many Christians move their moral fenceposts just as much as the others that they accuse of doing this.

Amazing.

Josh Duggar was simply PLAYING DOCTOR as a teenager says Carrie Hurd Daily Mail Online

This is a real article, not from the Onion.

A pastor's wife and mother of eleven has sparked outrage online after suggesting that 19 Kids and Counting star Josh Duggar was simply 'playing doctor' when he molested young girls as they slept.

In a rant on a Quiverfull critic's Facebook page, Carrie Hurd, the wife of Texas minister Patrick Hurd, also referred to Josh's actions as 'a little Christian misbehavior' and said he should be 'left alone'.

Using her husband’s account to address atheist Vyckie Garrison, she wrote: 'When I was a kid, it was often called "playing doctor", there were just as many girls initiating this kind of behavior as boys.

'Most of those never went on to perp horrible things. The Duggars, who I have never watched - am not a fan, did it properly and the 14 year old boy should probably be left alone to live a good life.'

MUCH more at the link.

The responses to Carrie Hurd.

Quiverfull is a RW extremist Christian movement aimed at having as many children as possible. The Hurds have 11 children. Which is just fine with me. If you can pay for them, go for it.

But it is amazing the steps to which "Christians" are going to defend the absolutely indefensible.

It appears that many Christians move their moral fenceposts just as much as the others that they accuse of doing this.

Amazing.

Having read as far as page 21 of the police report (it seemed to go on quite a ways more so I threw it in) it was definately NOT 'playing doctor.'

Police interviews with the victims say it involved touching their breasts, buttocks, and genitals. At least up to as far as I read. If more than touching occured, I didn't get to it. But the description of the victim's shows quite clearly it wasn't benign 'playing doctor' as the victims' were asleep when it would begin and the victims then told their parents.

This wasn't normal sibling exploration and curiosity but pathological behaviour.

I think Duggar should be castrated, as should all child molesters. If that don't fix them, then hang them.

I am glad to see the left getting this news story right, and I am embarrassed that the RW is defending Duggar. Yeah, the Bible says to forgive, but that aint all It says. An eye for an eye is appropriate in this context. Cut the bastards dick off, and if he aint fixed, then hang him, period.

Forum List

Back