Paris Train terrorist identified as AYOUB EL KHAZZANI.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Three Americans, British man overpower train gunman - CNN.com

Video at the link.

President Obama called all three Americans - who apprehended the Islamic terrorist murderous bastard - each, individually, and congratulated them for their heroism.

Good for them. American heros. They were not marines, as the Daily Mail falsely reported yesterday.

According to CNN:

Two of them are U.S. servicemembers. Spencer Stone is in the Air Force and Alek Skarlatos serves in the Oregon National Guard.

And this as well:

Stone, Skarlatos and their friend Anthony Sadler were traveling together when they heard shattering glass and saw people running, Skarlatos' brother Peter said. Sadler, a college student on his first trip to Europe, said they acted right away.

"My friend Alek Skarlatos yells, 'Get him!,' so my friend Spencer Stone immediately gets up to charge the guy, followed by Alek, then myself," Sadler said.

"The three of us beat up the guy," Sadler said. "In the process, Spencer gets slashed multiple times by the box cutter, and Alek takes the AK away."

Spencer suffered cuts to his head and neck, and his thumb was almost cut off, Norman said.

Skarlatos, who joined his friends on vacation after returning from Afghanistan, seized the rifle and hit the suspect in the head with the muzzle.

The attacker, Norman said, "put up quite a bit of a fight. But Spencer Stone is a very strong guy. He actually held him very well and Alexander and Anthony had a pretty good go at hitting him."

He added later, "The way that ... the two Americans had a go at him, he could not do much more."

Last edited:
I knew from the very moment I first read about the incident that was going to turn out to be a Muslim.

Video at the link.

President Obama called all three Americans - who apprehended the Islamic terrorist murderous bastard - each, individually, and congratulated them for their heroism.

Good for them. American heros. They were not marines, as the Daily Mail falsely reported yesterday.

According to CNN:

Two of them are U.S. servicemembers. Spencer Stone is in the Air Force and Alek Skarlatos serves in the Oregon National Guard.

And this as well:

Stone, Skarlatos and their friend Anthony Sadler were traveling together when they heard shattering glass and saw people running, Skarlatos' brother Peter said. Sadler, a college student on his first trip to Europe, said they acted right away.

"My friend Alek Skarlatos yells, 'Get him!,' so my friend Spencer Stone immediately gets up to charge the guy, followed by Alek, then myself," Sadler said.

"The three of us beat up the guy," Sadler said. "In the process, Spencer gets slashed multiple times by the box cutter, and Alek takes the AK away."

Spencer suffered cuts to his head and neck, and his thumb was almost cut off, Norman said.

Skarlatos, who joined his friends on vacation after returning from Afghanistan, seized the rifle and hit the suspect in the head with the muzzle.

The attacker, Norman said, "put up quite a bit of a fight. But Spencer Stone is a very strong guy. He actually held him very well and Alexander and Anthony had a pretty good go at hitting him."

He added later, "The way that ... the two Americans had a go at him, he could not do much more."

I like they hogtied the terrorist like a rodeo calf

upload_2015-8-22_17-7-0.jpeg

I read that someone was walking past the closed restroom door when they recognized the sound of a weapon chambering a round.

Well it does sound like that at times, depending on what one eats.

:blowup:

The title of this thread should say, "American heroes subdue Islamic terrorist animal".

Chalk one up for the good guys. There is no telling how many innocent people would have died in the name of Mohammad before the animal would have been taken out of its misery.

Video at the link.

According to CNN:

And this as well:

View attachment 48062
They should make that a regular rodeo event. Instead of calf roping, call it caliphate roping.

Video at the link.

According to CNN:

And this as well:

View attachment 48062
They should make that a regular rodeo event. Instead of calf roping, call it caliphate roping.

Ok, that WAS funny!

Yes, the French Police have already identified the young bastard's ties to ISIS. That pretty much clears it up. Part of me wishes he would have died in the fight, but the other part senses that he may end up giving the police some vital information.

That being said, the police (meaning also: the French justice dept., as we would call it) did the right thing by initially stating that the motives were not yet known. This method of bureaucratic-speak can be very helpful, for the defense in his trial, when it comes to trial, will not able to cast the police as prejudiced against Muslims. So, even people who are constantly railing on about "political correctness" need to learn that very often, this kind of neutral speech is the best way to go.

It should also be noted that French citzens also helped. They didn't just idly stand-by. But our three American boys really did save the day and they deserve a ticker-tape parade, in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if the French President awards them with their equivalent of our medal of honor.

The title of this thread should say, "American heroes subdue Islamic terrorist animal".

Chalk one up for the good guys. There is no telling how many innocent people would have died in the name of Mohammad before the animal would have been taken out of its misery.

More peace and love from yet another third world Arab Muslim shithole person.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back