Paris Train terrorist identified as AYOUB EL KHAZZANI.

I knew from the very moment I first read about the incident that was going to turn out to be a Muslim.

That is because you understand truth and reality...vs. too many westerners who refuse to see the world as it is.....

If this peace loving Arab Muslim terrorist was known to four different Intel agency's then why in the hell was he even allowed to board a train

They fucked the cocksucker up so good that he probably couldn't even move. Good.

if you listen closely to the video

at the beginning you hear one of the guys saying he

tried to shoot him but the pistol didnt work

I suspect that Sunni Man will be by any moment to tell us that the young man was just confused, you know.

Sunni man will tell you that the whole thing was a Mossad false flag operation designed to make Muslims look bad. :cuckoo:

The title of this thread should say, "American heroes subdue Islamic terrorist animal".

Chalk one up for the good guys. There is no telling how many innocent people would have died in the name of Mohammad before the animal would have been taken out of its misery.

More peace and love from yet another third world Arab Muslim shithole person.

He's just misunderstood, protesting the injustices of the Western colonial powers in his country, and had no other choice but to do this. Besides, we have mass murderers here in the U.S. as well.

If this peace loving Arab Muslim terrorist was known to four different Intel agency's then why in the hell was he even allowed to board a train
Parislamabad is a Muslim terrorist sanctuary city.

The title of this thread should say, "American heroes subdue Islamic terrorist animal".

Chalk one up for the good guys. There is no telling how many innocent people would have died in the name of Mohammad before the animal would have been taken out of its misery.

He's just misunderstood, protesting the injustices of the Western colonial powers in his country, and had no other choice but to do this. Besides, we have mass murderers here in the U.S. as well.

Don't be stupid

Europe is a better place today because of the three brave Americans who took down a heavily armed terrorist bent on killing as many people as possible.
Job well done.

I think the French should confiscate any property that El-Khazzani had and use it to pay for the medical treatment of the people he injured. I also think that the French Authorities should make any member of his family who is living in France also pay for the medical treatment or go to jail.

Don't be stupid

I guess you didn't get the satire then.

Don't be stupid

I guess you didn't get the satire then.

Apparently not

Forum List

Back