Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

Well, my goodness...the Gaylord Opryland Hotel is expensive after all.

Maybe we should call this group the Limousine Tea Party Set.

Libs post more Palin threads by like a 5-1 margin, I'm just, and this is probably cruel of me to admit it, having fun at the expense of people suffering from PDS

You tried that bullshit before and I looked into it. There were more conservative Palin threads. No need to lie, we find the honest you amusing enough.

I'm calling bullshit on this. Libs start WAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy more Palin threads here than anybody, oh and Rightwinger is a Lib.

PROVE YOUR CLAIM THEN since you made the original claim that "Libs" start Palin posts at a 5-1 ratio. It seems you are just making BS claims.

The "Tea Parties" are about NOTHING but HATE for Obama and the Democratic party. If you want to be associated with people who carry FEMA death camp posters then that's your choice but if you think those type of people will be POLITICALLY RELEVANT then you are just fooling yourself.

Those type of people turned the tide in Massachusetts. And that's just the beginning.

The "Tea Parties" are about NOTHING but HATE for Obama and the Democratic party. If you want to be associated with people who carry FEMA death camp posters then that's your choice but if you think those type of people will be POLITICALLY RELEVANT then you are just fooling yourself.

Those type of people turned the tide in Massachusetts. And that's just the beginning.

Bullshit flag!

Bullshit flag!

you should know. your so full of it the whites of yours eyes have turned brown !!!!!

namvet at a recent TEA party event
morans.gif

Forum List

Back