Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

political-pictures-offical-sign-protester.jpg

gettin pissed??? I got the best of you. your owned

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Del. My bad. I got carried away. I just can't believe Dr. House of all people, went running for the rules book.

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

So then why is Palin the "keynote speaker" at this TEA party event?

I support the TEA parties but I would not currently vote for Palin should she decide to run for POTUS. I have no issue with her charging a fee to speak, she is as entitled as anyone else - including politicians - to make money from her experience. I would do likewise in her situation.

I see no issue. You still don't understand the TEA parties.

Oh yeah they did Lone it was the "TEA PARTIERS" who got Brown elected. Do you EVER get tired of making things up? Like I said you go around carrying your FEMA "death camp" signs and see how far you go.

Leaders of the Tea Party movement are throwing their weight behind Republican Scott Brown's campaign for Ted Kennedy's vacated Senate seat. This is a significant departure from the movement's strategy thus far, which has been to nurture ultra-conservative third-party candidates.

Scott Brown and the Tea Party Win Massachusetts - Blogcritics Politics

Press Takes a New Look at Tea Parties After Brown Win | The Weekly Standard

Alex Brant-Zawadzki: Tea Partiers Mobilize to Steal Kennedy's Seat

Coakley Ad Ties Brown to Palin, Tea Parties | The FOX Nation

Thanks Del. My bad. I got carried away. I just can't believe Dr. House of all people, went running for the rules book.

i had edited you before he posted. i understand. people get caught up, but let's stick to calling each other amoral cocksuckers from hell instead of bringing family into it. :cool:

Oh yeah they did Lone it was the "TEA PARTIERS" who got Brown elected. Do you EVER get tired of making things up? Like I said you go around carrying your FEMA "death camp" signs and see how far you go.

Leaders of the Tea Party movement are throwing their weight behind Republican Scott Brown's campaign for Ted Kennedy's vacated Senate seat. This is a significant departure from the movement's strategy thus far, which has been to nurture ultra-conservative third-party candidates.

Wasn't it Scott Brown who basically threw the "TEA Party movement" under the bus just prior to the election, when asked a direct question by a reporter? Now, they are "best buds" again?

I have exit polling data on my side. What have you got?

then exist with your poll yank off

This is just BRILLIANT. I bet you are the asshole with the "Obama = Hitler" or "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy" signs at the TEA Party events.

While I will agree that the 'Obama = Hitler' is offensive, why is 'Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy' offensive?

Also, when you're digging around for signs from the TEA parties, would it not be more appropriate to ensure that any that you use are not photoshopped?

I don't recall my breaking the rules here...

If I did, it was unbeknownst to me...

Care to address any of the other posts I've made in this thread about the topic you posted?

It is hardly running for the rule book to report a post that is offensive and in breach of the very appropriate rule of leaving people's family out of any discussion. Just fucking apologize and stop whining.

then exist with your poll yank off

This is just BRILLIANT. I bet you are the asshole with the "Obama = Hitler" or "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy" signs at the TEA Party events.

While I will agree that the 'Obama = Hitler' is offensive, why is 'Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy' offensive?

Also, when you're digging around for signs from the TEA parties, would it not be more appropriate to ensure that any that you use are not photoshopped?

Now Cali....you are more up on current events than this. The "Bury Obamacare with Ted Kennedy" signs did not appear on the TEA Partty scene until after Kennedy passed away....

Wasn't it Scott Brown who basically threw the "TEA Party movement" under the bus just prior to the election, when asked a direct question by a reporter? Now, they are "best buds" again?

no, actually he didn't, and the globe later printed a correction for giving that impression.

CORRECTED: Brown: Tea Party Movement? What Tea Party Movement? | TPMDC

independents stole back kennedy's seat, FWIW.

Scott didn't throw the TEA parties under a bus. You're an intelligent person, VaY. Why can't you argue on issues instead of shit?

It is hardly running for the rule book to report a post that is offensive and in breach of the very appropriate rule of leaving people's family out of any discussion. Just fucking apologize and stop whining.

Oh, shut the fuck up, you amoral cocksucker. And get your nose out of my ass while you are at it, please.....JESUS!

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

While the two groups (Palinites and Tea Partiers) are not the same (and I do agree with that) there must be considerable overlap between the two groups. You don't invite someone to be a keynote speaker at a fundraising event if you don't support what they have to say do you?

Oh so now you believe the tea partiers played a role in Brown's win. Interesting, earlier you called it bullshit when I stated the tea partiers helped Brown. Make up your mind either they helped him and he threw them under the bus or they didn't help him.

Forum List

Back