Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

Yeah, so what does that say to you about the TEA Partiers??

The same thing I have always said. They are leaderless. They have no single message. They hate everything Obama, but have no answers themselves. All of which, ultimately make them useless as a political "movement".

I can't decide if you're ignorant or stupid. I guess you're stupid for choosing to remain ignorant.

You can't decide? What's the matter? Didn't receive your talking point for the day yet? And yet you want to call ME stupid? :cuckoo:

really? sayeth someone who has one of the worst cases of obama derangement syndrome on the board... poor frank.

Obama now seems to be suffering from ODS as well because he's now running against his record.

He's a one-termer, at most. I can see Biden asking him to step down so the country can be run by someone with both on the ground, well when they're not in his mouth.

Good night, J
'
running against his record? Would one call that change?

Let's hear him out. I'll bet he comes out swinging against an unresponsive Washinton DC that lost touch with the little people.

Sigh....If only Barry were in a position to do something positive for the little people

Last edited:
The same thing I have always said. They are leaderless. They have no single message. They hate everything Obama, but have no answers themselves. All of which, ultimately make them useless as a political "movement".

I can't decide if you're ignorant or stupid. I guess you're stupid for choosing to remain ignorant.

You can't decide? What's the matter? Didn't receive your talking point for the day yet? And yet you want to call ME stupid? :cuckoo:

Oh, so that's your game. Well then I'll let you keep throwing the bullshit bait out there.

Oh, so that's your game. Well then I'll let you keep throwing the bullshit bait out there.

Hey, you're the one who started the name calling without even ATTEMPTING to debate what I had said......talk about throwing bullshit...:cuckoo:

Last edited:
NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

Sorry Pymco but there are TOO MANY "Tea Partiers" with FEMA "Death Camp" posters for me to be seen there.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

So then why is Palin the "keynote speaker" at this TEA party event?

so you can Yank off you feeble minded bastard

Hey, you're the bitch who started the name calling without even ATTEMPTING to debate what I had said......talk about throwing bullshit...:cuckoo:

Well don't fucking lie about it and pretend that you want a debate, dildo sucker.:lol: You just throw the same "talking points" out there, and then refuse to go educate yourself when people reasonably make the suggestion.

Palin is speaking in the next town over, I hope our undead legs will get us there in time to hear her speak what with her $250,000,000 fee and all

zombies.jpg

It's funny to see that the word Palin can now trigger a Pavlovian response from Frankenberry.:lol:

Libs post more Palin threads by like a 5-1 margin, I'm just, and this is probably cruel of me to admit it, having fun at the expense of people suffering from PDS

You tried that bullshit before and I looked into it. There were more conservative Palin threads. No need to lie, we find the honest you amusing enough.

Hey, you're the bitch who started the name calling without even ATTEMPTING to debate what I had said......talk about throwing bullshit...:cuckoo:

Well don't fucking lie about it and pretend that you want a debate, dildo sucker.:lol: You just throw the same "talking points" out there, and then refuse to go educate yourself when people reasonably make the suggestion.

What's to be eductaed on. This IS a Tea Party event. Palin IS the keynote speaker.

Palin is speaking in the next town over, I hope our undead legs will get us there in time to hear her speak what with her $250,000,000 fee and all

zombies.jpg

It's funny to see that the word Palin can now trigger a Pavlovian response from Frankenberry.:lol:

Libs post more Palin threads by like a 5-1 margin, I'm just, and this is probably cruel of me to admit it, having fun at the expense of people suffering from PDS

No, actually, you've become the kind of person you were trying to mock.

What's to be eductaed on. This IS a Tea Party event. Palin IS the keynote speaker.

You've already been shown why you're wrong, yet you refuse to see it...

You tried that bullshit before and I looked into it. There were more conservative Palin threads. No need to lie, we find the honest you amusing enough.

I'm calling bullshit on this. Libs start WAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy more Palin threads here than anybody, oh and Rightwinger is a Lib.

Now you're intentionally playing dumb. You know that I'm referring to the TEA Partiers and the movement. You have a history of spitting out the same talking points from the left, and continuing to stick your fingers in your ears whenever someone points out to go read up on them.

Palin and her $1 Beeeeeeeelion fee!!! Outrageous!!

But, let's face fact, it keeps PDS alive and thriving and wiping out Librul sanity.

PDS: Funniest disease evah!!!

Read ths story dumbass. It is the TEA Partiers who have issues with her $100,000.00 speaking fee....

Yeah, I actually read the story and your reading comprehension sucks. The $100K fee is kinda of made up

It's funny these idiots are bitching about a figure that some reporter pulled out of their ass!

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

So then why is Palin the "keynote speaker" at this TEA party event?

The tea party folks should be delighted by her attitude. She treats them as adults. Wants them to stand on their own two feet and not get any freebies from anyone.

I think she has enough knowledeg of who she is, and where she is going to wind up in three/four years.. So right now she is going to get while the getting is good.

The thing is, the tea party organizers want an effective, energizing speaker. One who will give the convention a good time. Palin is good at that. They need to pay the going rate for entertainment. Palin is a bigger draw than the tea party outfit as a whole, so they need her more than she needs them, pretty much to the tune of $100,000

Forum List

Back