Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

While the two groups (Palinites and Tea Partiers) are not the same (and I do agree with that) there must be considerable overlap between the two groups. You don't invite someone to be a keynote speaker at a fundraising event if you don't support what they have to say do you?

Holy shit! Somebody finally got the point....Jesus fucking Christ!

namvet at a recent TEA party event
morans.gif

"Tea Partiers" to a TEE. ROTFLMFAO!

Oh so now you believe the tea partiers played a role in Brown's win. Interesting, earlier you called it bullshit when I stated the tea partiers helped Brown. Make up your mind either they helped him and he threw them under the bus or they didn't help him.

No, liar. THIS is what you said:
Those type of people turned the tide in Massachusetts. And that's just the beginning.
If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you.

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

While the two groups (Palinites and Tea Partiers) are not the same (and I do agree with that) there must be considerable overlap between the two groups. You don't invite someone to be a keynote speaker at a fundraising event if you don't support what they have to say do you?

As I said before in this thread, the Tea Party movement is made up of smaller groups... These groups have some things in common and some things at odds with each other... I would argue one common theme is "less gubmint and decreased spending"...

The partiular group sponsoring the event in the OP is obvioulsly one that wants Palin there... As the article says, other groups disagree...

Make sense now?

Wasn't it Scott Brown who basically threw the "TEA Party movement" under the bus just prior to the election, when asked a direct question by a reporter? Now, they are "best buds" again?

Oh so now you believe the tea partiers played a role in Brown's win. Interesting, earlier you called it bullshit when I stated the tea partiers helped Brown. Make up your mind either they helped him and he threw them under the bus or they didn't help him.

No, liar. THIS is what you said:
Those type of people turned the tide in Massachusetts. And that's just the beginning.
If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you.

and who helps you cocksucker ????

Holy shit! Somebody finally got the point....Jesus fucking Christ!

the points up your ass. you just can't pull it out

then exist with your poll yank off

This is just BRILLIANT. I bet you are the asshole with the "Obama = Hitler" or "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy" signs at the TEA Party events.

While I will agree that the 'Obama = Hitler' is offensive, why is 'Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy' offensive?

Also, when you're digging around for signs from the TEA parties, would it not be more appropriate to ensure that any that you use are not photoshopped?

Come on Cal you know better than that. Unless the local NEWS photoshopped LIVE news feeds then you are going down a dead end (FEMA CAMP) with this argument.

All right here is the thing if you want to claim that the "Tea Partiers" are EVERYDAY SALT of the EARTH type folks then you have to have a PROBLEM with $500 tickets to see a Key Note speaker don't you? I mean come on I don't think there are really THAT MANY every day type of people who could afford that type of an event. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back