Palin's $100K fee pissess of "Tea Partiers"....

Wasn't it Scott Brown who basically threw the "TEA Party movement" under the bus just prior to the election, when asked a direct question by a reporter? Now, they are "best buds" again?

Oh so now you believe the tea partiers played a role in Brown's win. Interesting, earlier you called it bullshit when I stated the tea partiers helped Brown. Make up your mind either they helped him and he threw them under the bus or they didn't help him.

No, liar. THIS is what you said:
Those type of people turned the tide in Massachusetts. And that's just the beginning.
If you can't tell the difference, then I can't help you.

Are you seriously that stupid?

You stated "Oh yeah they did Lone it was the "TEA PARTIERS" who got Brown elected. Do you EVER get tired of making things up? Like I said you go around carrying your FEMA "death camp" signs and see how far you go."

So who the fuck do you think "those type of people" I referred to are? Let me clue your stupid ass in, we're talking about the tea party members. And yes they played a role in getting Scott Brown elected which turned the tide. A senate seat held by democrats for the past 40 some odd years now is a republican seat. If that's not turning the tide I don't know what is. You really need to educate yourself before you post the stupid shit you post.

This is just BRILLIANT. I bet you are the asshole with the "Obama = Hitler" or "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy" signs at the TEA Party events.

While I will agree that the 'Obama = Hitler' is offensive, why is 'Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy' offensive?

Also, when you're digging around for signs from the TEA parties, would it not be more appropriate to ensure that any that you use are not photoshopped?

Come on Cal you know better than that. Unless the local NEWS photoshopped LIVE news feeds then you are going down a dead end (FEMA CAMP) with this argument.

My point.... there are millions of photoshopped images around. Anyone who uses this kind of image in order to make a point has, to me, lost the argument. If you cannot make a legitimate point, without using stupid imagery, then you have no fucking point.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Does this mean Republicans are finally getting a clue about what a loser/selfish/quitter/greedy/twit Sarah Palin is?

While I will agree that the 'Obama = Hitler' is offensive, why is 'Bury ObamaCare with Kennedy' offensive?

Also, when you're digging around for signs from the TEA parties, would it not be more appropriate to ensure that any that you use are not photoshopped?

Come on Cal you know better than that. Unless the local NEWS photoshopped LIVE news feeds then you are going down a dead end (FEMA CAMP) with this argument.

My point.... there are millions of photoshopped images around. Anyone who uses this kind of image in order to make a point has, to me, lost the argument. If you cannot make a legitimate point, without using stupid imagery, then you have no fucking point.

Prove they were PHOTOSHOPPED!! And if you would be so kind please tell me how the GRASS ROOTS type of people can afford to attend these type of events.

So on the one hand you have REAL US citizens who are fed up with big gov't which I can respect but from what I have seen of these people from LIVE NEWS feeds they do NOT look like the type of people who can afford a $500 ticket to go see Palin speak. So there are the "REAL" Tea Partiers who are decent people who want smaller gov't (Fema Death Camp) people excluded. And then you have the NATIONAL Tea Party who are RICH and can fly all over the country rent expensive hotel rooms and pay $500 + to see Palin speak.

I would be willing to go to a REAL Tea Party assuming you could limit the MORANS and the FEAM DEATH camp conspiracy theorists from taking the stage FRONT and CENTER and HIJAKING an otherwise DECENT message. But you DON'T even TRY to minumize those LUNATICS who steal away YOUR LEGITIMATE message.

So for ALL of you here who claim to be "Tea Partiers" tell me which of the THREE kinds you are.

A) Conspiracy LUNATICS with "FEMA DEATH CAMP" signs.
B) The WEALTHY "Tea Partiers" who want to protect there OWN interests because they want to protect THEIR WEALTH and don't CARE about their fellow CITIZENS. The type who can AFFORD $500 + Palin events.
OR
C) The PATRIOTS who want to reign in gov't for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS and are TRUE grass root people. People who are there because they hate where our gov't is going NOT because of Obama and the Dems but because of BOTH PARTIES being reckless with out gov'ts FINANCIAL LUNACY (INCLUDING BUSH!) These types are a bit odd because they were NOWHERE to be found during the Bush era but STILL have a good message.

So on the one hand you have REAL US citizens who are fed up with big gov't which I can respect but from what I have seen of these people from LIVE NEWS feeds they do NOT look like the type of people who can afford a $500 ticket to go see Palin speak. So there are the "REAL" Tea Partiers who are decent people who want smaller gov't (Fema Death Camp) people excluded. And then you have the NATIONAL Tea Party who are RICH and can fly all over the country rent expensive hotel rooms and pay $500 + to see Palin speak.

I would be willing to go to a REAL Tea Party assuming you could limit the MORANS and the FEAM DEATH camp conspiracy theorists from taking the stage FRONT and CENTER and HIJAKING an otherwise DECENT message. But you DON'T even TRY to minumize those LUNATICS who steal away YOUR LEGITIMATE message.

So for ALL of you here who claim to be "Tea Partiers" tell me which of the THREE kinds you are.

B) The WEALTHY "Tea Partiers" who want to protect there OWN interests because they want to protect THEIR WEALTH and don't CARE about their fellow CITIZENS. The type who can AFFORD $500 + Palin events.
OR
C) The PATRIOTS who want to reign in gov't for ALL THE RIGHT REASONS and are TRUE grass root people. People who are there because they hate where our gov't is going NOT because of Obama and the Dems but because of BOTH PARTIES being reckless with out gov'ts FINANCIAL LUNACY (INCLUDING BUSH!) These types are a bit odd because they were NOWHERE to be found during the Bush era but STILL have a good message.

how can you possibly know what they can afford. the hair on the back of your neck ??? the convention IS sold out.

Can you PROVE they are "Photo Shopped"?

OR

how can you possibly know what they can afford. the hair on the back of your neck ??? the convention IS sold out.

You are right I can't PROVE it but if you look at the MAJORITY of "Tea Partiers" they don't appear to be the type who can drop a HALF A GRAND to go see Palin and that is ASSUMING they don't encore any ADDITIONAL expenses like air fare hotel and the like.

I'd like to hear Sarah Palin speak but I don't have $100,000 to buy a ticket with. I'll just have to read about it second hand in the papers...

OR

You are right I can't PROVE it but if you look at the MAJORITY of "Tea Partiers" they don't appear to be the type who can drop a HALF A GRAND to go see Palin and that is ASSUMING they don't encore any ADDITIONAL expenses like air fare hotel and the like.

I think they can stay where they want ???? pay what they want. ever hear of the internet??? perhaps appearances are deceiving to you

Read the article....

Stop being a lazy liberal...

There's something in the article about someone here going? Or knowing someone going?

Who?

Who's going is in the fucking article...

Tea Party Nation

Why must we do your homework for you?

Fucking lazy asshats....

Who on this forum is going? That was my question.

You could answer by naming names, or saying I don't know.

And that would taken you a whole lot less effort than responding with the two retarded responses you made.

OR

Palin's speech is not sold out.

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Once again you show your lack of comprehension about who the tea partiers are and what we are about. And so do many republican politicians. The tea parties aren't Palin supporters as much as the MSM tried to portray it that way. We support fiscally responsible politicians who advocate the shrinking of the size of government and the paying back of the national defecit. We don't support politicians getting rich off of politics. If you talk that talk then WALK THE WALK we will support you...if you talk the talk but then fail to walk the walk we will turn on you.

Maybe you really should step back and try to learn about them for yourself instead of letting the politico and huffington post tell you what we are all about. Go to the next rally in your area and just ask some of your own questions, bring up your concerns to some of the people. You may just be surprised.

So you are saying the real repbulicans are ahamed and embarrased because of the tea baggers?

No wonder the real ones wont associated themselves in anyway with you. That has to sting a little.

NYT: ?Tea party? disputes hurt convention - The New York Times- msnbc.com

The convention, to be held in Nashville in early February, made a splash by attracting big-name politicians. (Former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska is scheduled to deliver the keynote speech.) But some groups have criticized the cost — $549 per ticket and a $9.95 fee, plus hotel and airfare — as out of reach for the average tea partier. And they have balked at Ms. Palin’s speaking fee, which news reports have put at $100,000, a figure that organizers will not confirm or deny.

I thought all of you Palin supporters said it was a GOOD thing that Palin is making money?

Ms Palin is welcome to earn money any way she feels appropriate. You seem to confuse the TEA Parties with Palin supporters. The two are not necessarily the same.

Do more research into the TEA Parties.

So she did quit to make money? That is just sad for Alaska. Go FOX!

Forum List

Back