Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

Yes, the system (as I said) was changed in the 1970's to include the writing competition and yes, at that time they made provisions for affirmative action appointment of editors.

So yes, you could argue that Obama MAY have been selected as one of the 80 editors based more on his race than his ability. But I find it hard to believe that an inferior editor would garner enough respect from the other 79 editors to be elected president. But I guess if you are heavily invested in painting Obama in the worst light possible, you could argue that his political prowess, rather than his intellectual/academic prowess, enabled him to be elected as president of the Harvard Law Review.

So - as in almost any case - you can find a way to justify whatever you really want to believe.

But it stretches credibility.

Any lack of GPA evidence makes it impossible to say "he was a C student at best" just as it is impossible to say, "he was valedictorian." Trying to make either claim with the guise of certainty is just plain dishonest.

The evidence clearly suggests that Obama was a tremendous student and is a very intelligent man. I have a hard time lending credence to anyone who is so investing with trying to refute that evidence. Because I have to ask "why?" Why would someone be so desperate to try to spin Palin as an intelligent person and why would someone be so invested in trying to spin Obama as an unintelligent person? All evidence clearly supports the opposite conclusions.

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

Or are just pulling crap out of your butt?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

The question is begging to be asked, was it Obama, or his teleprompter that made the grade?" :lol:

Yes, the system (as I said) was changed in the 1970's to include the writing competition and yes, at that time they made provisions for affirmative action appointment of editors.

So yes, you could argue that Obama MAY have been selected as one of the 80 editors based more on his race than his ability. But I find it hard to believe that an inferior editor would garner enough respect from the other 79 editors to be elected president. But I guess if you are heavily invested in painting Obama in the worst light possible, you could argue that his political prowess, rather than his intellectual/academic prowess, enabled him to be elected as president of the Harvard Law Review.

So - as in almost any case - you can find a way to justify whatever you really want to believe.

But it stretches credibility.

Any lack of GPA evidence makes it impossible to say "he was a C student at best" just as it is impossible to say, "he was valedictorian." Trying to make either claim with the guise of certainty is just plain dishonest.

The evidence clearly suggests that Obama was a tremendous student and is a very intelligent man. I have a hard time lending credence to anyone who is so investing with trying to refute that evidence. Because I have to ask "why?" Why would someone be so desperate to try to spin Palin as an intelligent person and why would someone be so invested in trying to spin Obama as an unintelligent person? All evidence clearly supports the opposite conclusions.

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

Well....seeing as he refused to let the American people see his transcripts.....that sort of gives one reason to at least wonder?

It is the norm for Macdonalds Corporation to ask for and see ones transcript when applying for position of manager of a store.....so was it so unreasonable for the American People to ask for and see his transcripts from Harvard...seeing as he was asking themn to elect him as POTUS?

If he did well, why did he not simply present it?

Last edited:

Well....seeing as he refused to let the American people see his transcripts.....that sort of gives one reason to at least wonder?

It is the norm for Macdonalds Corporation to ask for and see ones transcript when applying for position of manager of a store.....so was it so unreasonable for the American People to ask for and see his transcripts from Harvard...seeing as he was asking themn to elect him as POTUS?

Apparently he graduated Magna Cum Laud - different universities have different criteria to achieve that, but I seriously doubt it goes to "C at best" students.
Same with being an editor of the Law review and president of the law review.

So there's lot's of evidence to confirm that he did very well at Harvard. Why do you have the need to ask for more and more and more and more?

Is there some other motivation at work? Looks like it.

btw - He already got the job.

Apparently he graduated Magna Cum Laud - different universities have different criteria to achieve that, but I seriously doubt it goes to "C at best" students.

So there's lot's of evidence to confirm that he did very well at Harvard. Why do you have the need to ask for more and more and more and more?

Perhaps it would be nice if the parties required their candidates to disclose this information in the future. You know, look at history, make a better plan.

Palin is playing a code word "professor" to appeal to the uneducated cons who love that shit. Those flat earthers who believe the earth is 6,000 years old love Palin. Anything to do with a university is evil in their minds.

Perhaps it would be nice if the parties required their candidates to disclose this information in the future. You know, look at history, make a better plan.

disclose GPA's? Yeah, not a bad thing I guess. One more piece of information is not a bad thing. But how many are going to spin a 3.5 at Northern Idaho as "better" than a 3.3 at Harvard? (Probably EVERYONE who earned a 3.5 at Northern Idaho I suspect.)

btw - no disrespect intended for Northern Idaho - I don't even know if such a school exists, I was just trying to make a point.

But I think there was plenty of information on both McCain and Obama available prior to election day. I may believe that irrelevant tidbits got more attention that the :important" stuff but hey, this is America. Everyone gets to decide for themself what is "important" and what is not.

I think I got more than enough information to determine that (imho) Palin was so incredibly unqualified and ill-equipped that it made me seriously question the judgment of anyone who would put her a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Last edited:
Palin is playing a code word "professor" to appeal to the uneducated cons who love that shit. Those flat earthers who believe the earth is 6,000 years old love Palin. Anything to do with a university is evil in their minds.

The - I got no need for yer pointy-haided book larnin' - crowd? Yup, they LOVE her.

Can people actually listen to Sarah Palin and Barrack Obama speak and say, "She's smart" and "He's not"????????????

What are they hearing? It's like, RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!

PLease send me a link to Sarah Palin's transcripts.

PLease send me a link to Sarah Palin's transcripts.

We folk here in Idaho carve our GPAs into trees so it's hard to put Palins GPA out there.

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

does this diqualify her from having an opinion.....

as for careful measure before making policy change....i can't think of one policy he has changed.....

we still have military bases around the world...we are still waging war in two countries....we are still printing and spending money we don't have....we are still holding enemy combatants.....we are still outsourcing jobs....the tax laws haven't changed....we kept electing the same people and nothing changes....the american public is clearly insane....

In this article it assumes that Obama's genius stopped the terror attack but in actuality it was the heroics of the crew that saved them. They deserve all the credit not Obama's supposed genius and his ability to lead so her comments stand because it was the incompetence of his adminstration that let this man get moments away from killing 300 people.

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

Obama, who attended Harvard, is still clueless and can't make a decision to save his life. Chooses domestic terrorists, America-hating racists and communists as his mentors and friends. Appoints tax cheats and radicals to administration posts and generally lies every chance he gets.

I'll take Palin, thank you very much. :lol:

Obama an intellectual? What were his grades at Harvard again? His mental abilities for achieving the Nobel?

Obama entered Harvard Law School in 1988. In February 1990, he was elected the first African-American editor of the Harvard Law Review. Obama graduated magna cum laude in 1991.

Barack Obama Biography - Biography.com

Still a moron. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno[/ame]

Just because someone has a high education, doesn't mean they have any common sense. :lol:

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

Impressive resume

Beats the hell out of a Harvard Law degree

AND community organizer. don't forget that other qualification he has.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your false choices would be amusing if you were a commedian.

It is insulting and even ridiculous to consider you capable of understanding intelligence.

Your moonbattiness is equal only to the wingnuttiness that passes for intelligence on the fringes where you reside.

I don't know what the hell you just said but I liked it. :lol:

Ah, here is the Race Card Card. Right on time.

Ya know, it's funny. I hear a lot of people claiming that complaints against Obama are unfairly called "racist." But I never hear it actually happening.

Playing the race card by claiming the other guys are playing the race card ......

Interesting ....

Actually, I've been noticing it and calling it out for months.....It's called the Race Card Card.
Actually it's called "Race Baiting".

:eusa_whistle:

The usual n00bama deflection tactic employed by the moonbat hordes. :lol:

What's tough is once you start doing your core requirements it begins to get expensive when you transfer.

Obama himself transfered from Occidental College in L.A. to Columbia University in NYC and earned a B.A. in political science.

Then several years later he attended Harvard Law school after 5 years as a community organizer with Developing Communities Project (DCP) . Wonder who paid for his books and tuition?

It took from 1979 to 1996 till he became a state senator...17 years....boy that's a long wait for him to actually do what he had trained to do. By this time Sarah Palin was already a mayor gaining great leadership experience. Obama's only leadership experience at this time was as a community organizer. Sarah Palin was elected as governor in 2006 and had been serving when she was tabbed for VP. So she already had served several years as a leader [8 to be exact] before Obama was sworn in as our 44th President.

Who do you think is a better leader? Who do you think you can trust.....somebody who served her home state faithfully for several year or the stinking lawyer???:eusa_angel:

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jesus was a community organizer. As was MLK Jr. Why you have a problem with community organizers, I have no idea.

And by the way, Mrs. Palin quit as Governor halfway through her term. So would you hire someone who in a previous job only got halfway through their time there and quit for no apparent reason? :eusa_eh:

Do you seriously believe that if Obama made such a false claim that Harvard would let him get away with it? Seriously? Don't you see how that would damage the credibility of the institution?

Do you understand that Obama can sue Harvard if they release his records? The only Harvard can prove Obama lied is to do that. Obama know it too. Trust me to lead you, even though I withhold information about myself. He is a C student at best, anything higher would be cheating or grade inflation.

Now you people are accusing Obama of lying about his College Grades. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

How can we know. We've never seen them have we?

Forum List

Back