Sarah Palin: Obamas Like a Kid Who Says 'Punch Me in the Face' (Nuclear Disarmament)

I just left the table as my cards just did not last long enough tonight.
So Retired, you are dealt a hand and it is what Ronald Regan stood for or what Sarah Palin stands for.
Which is it Retired?
Palin versus Reagan?
Where do YOU stand Retired?
Palin or Reagan?

Sarah Palin is hammering President Obama for putting unprecedented limits on the use of U.S. nuclear weapons, comparing him to a kid in a playground who is asking for a punch in the face.
Palin knows exactly what is going on with this situation. As governor of a state with Nuclear Missile sites, she was briefed daily from her commanders which was of strategic importance because of Russias closeness to Alaska. You cannot deny that fact. In everyday biefings for almost 700 days in office you gain knowledge from your Military commanders. Alaska is the first line of defense in our missile interceptor defense system. The 49th Missile Defense Battalion of the Alaska National Guard is the unit that protects the entire nation from ballistic missile attacks. It’s on permanent active duty, unlike other Guard units.

As with the death panels statement, she's absolutely correct.

Oh there's a death panel all right. When insurance companies drop the sick because they don't want to lose their profits, then they become the "death panels". The Internet is filled with true cases of people, especially children who have been dropped by insurance companies and then died.
Republicans say, "Good, it's part of our plan that you should "die quickly", the bastards".

Sarah Palin is hammering President Obama for putting unprecedented limits on the use of U.S. nuclear weapons, comparing him to a kid in a playground who is asking for a punch in the face.
Palin knows exactly what is going on with this situation. As governor of a state with Nuclear Missile sites, she was briefed daily from her commanders which was of strategic importance because of Russias closeness to Alaska. You cannot deny that fact. In everyday biefings for almost 700 days in office you gain knowledge from your Military commanders. Alaska is the first line of defense in our missile interceptor defense system. The 49th Missile Defense Battalion of the Alaska National Guard is the unit that protects the entire nation from ballistic missile attacks. It’s on permanent active duty, unlike other Guard units.

Oh there's a death panel all right. When insurance companies drop the sick because they don't want to lose their profits, then they become the "death panels". The Internet is filled with true cases of people, especially children who have been dropped by insurance companies and then died.
Republicans say, "Good, it's part of our plan that you should "die quickly", the bastards".

Do you have any idea at all how private enterprise works?

He obviously does. Look at how well he described how it works in his post...

How long would any insurance company lasted if they dropped people when they became sick? How many policies do you suppose they would write? Do you even know how insurance works? Did you know that companies price policies knowing full well that people actually get sick?

The US nuclear stockpile and weapons making capability still dwarfs the rest of the world's.

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

How long would any insurance company lasted if they dropped people when they became sick? How many policies do you suppose they would write? Do you even know how insurance works? Did you know that companies price policies knowing full well that people actually get sick?

They have lasted a long time. We wouuld not need healthcare overhual legilsation if insurance companies always did the "right thing".

As governor of Alaska, Palin was briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counterterrorism.

She was the commander in chief of the Alaska State Defense Force (ASDF), a federally recognized militia incorporated into Homeland Security's counterterrorism plans. Palin is privy to military and intelligence secrets that are vital to the entire country's defense given Alaska's proximity to Russia.

Palin: Obama Asking for 'Punch in the Face' | Before It's News

"It's unbelievable. Unbelievable," said Palin on Wednesday evening while appearing on Sean Hannity's Fox News program. "No administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today. It's kinda like getting out there on a playground, a bunch of kids, getting ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, 'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead and do what you want to with me.'

"No, it's unacceptable," she continued. "This is another thing that the American public, the more that they find out, what is a part of this agenda, they are going to rise up and they are going to say 'no more.' National security, national defense is the No. 1 job of the federal government."

Palin, who is a Fox News contributor, made her remarks while appearing with Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., on a special edition of Hannity's program. The conservative Fox News anchor brought his show to Minneapolis and conducted it in front of an enormous audience of people who had just attended a Palin-Bachmann rally.
I'm sure Palin's analogy appeals to simple minded people.

As governor of Alaska, Palin was briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counterterrorism.

She was the commander in chief of the Alaska State Defense Force (ASDF), a federally recognized militia incorporated into Homeland Security's counterterrorism plans. Palin is privy to military and intelligence secrets that are vital to the entire country's defense given Alaska's proximity to Russia.

Palin: Obama Asking for 'Punch in the Face' | Before It's News

"It's unbelievable. Unbelievable," said Palin on Wednesday evening while appearing on Sean Hannity's Fox News program. "No administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today. It's kinda like getting out there on a playground, a bunch of kids, getting ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, 'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead and do what you want to with me.'

"No, it's unacceptable," she continued. "This is another thing that the American public, the more that they find out, what is a part of this agenda, they are going to rise up and they are going to say 'no more.' National security, national defense is the No. 1 job of the federal government."

Palin, who is a Fox News contributor, made her remarks while appearing with Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., on a special edition of Hannity's program. The conservative Fox News anchor brought his show to Minneapolis and conducted it in front of an enormous audience of people who had just attended a Palin-Bachmann rally.

I wonder if this dumb bitch knows her hero, Reagan said the same thing. The only person I can think of who is dumber than this bitch is this OP.

Forum List

Back