Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude.

At Harvard, magna cum laude distinction is currently awarded to the top 20% of a graduating class.

source

Sarah attended six colleges in six years. She was in school for only a few weeks at the University of Hawaii at Hilo in the fall of 1982. She then transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in the same semester as a Business Administration major.

Next, she was off to Northern Idaho College (a community college in Coeur d'Alene) for the spring and fall semesters in 1983. She then transferred to the University of Idaho as a Journalism major in Fall 1984 and Spring 1985. She returned to a community college in Alaska in Fall 1985 (Matanuska-Susitna College). She ended her college soujourn at the University of Idaho with two semesters in 1986. She finished her journalism degree at that same school in Spring, 1987.

There is no record that she worked on the newspapers at any of the schools or the college television stations at two schools that offered that experience. Her grade point average has yet to be released by the campaign.

source

Grades aren't everything, folks.

Obviously, if they were, there'd be a strong correlation between grades and worldly success later in life.

The correleation betweeen grades and success exists, but the correlation is rather weak. Much weaker than, for example, what class you were raised in, as indicative of where you end up.

Sarah obviously has intelligence given how high she climbed in life.

Likewise, Obama.

Both started out as nobodies who become somebodies.

That reality alone shows us how silly it is for people to try to say that either of them are dummies or fakes.

You cannot fake that kind of success, folks.

Last edited:

At Harvard, magna cum laude distinction is currently awarded to the top 20% of a graduating class.

source

Sarah attended six colleges in six years. She was in school for only a few weeks at the University of Hawaii at Hilo in the fall of 1982. She then transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in the same semester as a Business Administration major.

Next, she was off to Northern Idaho College (a community college in Coeur d'Alene) for the spring and fall semesters in 1983. She then transferred to the University of Idaho as a Journalism major in Fall 1984 and Spring 1985. She returned to a community college in Alaska in Fall 1985 (Matanuska-Susitna College). She ended her college soujourn at the University of Idaho with two semesters in 1986. She finished her journalism degree at that same school in Spring, 1987.

There is no record that she worked on the newspapers at any of the schools or the college television stations at two schools that offered that experience. Her grade point average has yet to be released by the campaign.

source

Grades are everything, folks.

Obviously, if they were, there's be a direct correlation between grades and success in life.

The correleation betweeen grades and success exists, but the correlation is rather weak. Much weaker than, for example, what class you were raised in.

Sarah obviously has some intelligence given how high she climbed in life.

Likewise, Obama.

That reality alone shows us how silly it is for people to try to say that either of them are dummies or fakes.

Was Anna Nicole Smith not a "dummy"?

source

source

Grades aren't everything, folks.

Obviously, if they were, there'd be a strong correlation between grades and worldly success later in life.

The correleation betweeen grades and success exists, but the correlation is rather weak. Much weaker than, for example, what class you were raised in, as indicative of where you end up.

Sarah obviously has intelligence given how high she climbed in life.

Likewise, Obama.

Good grades are not an indicator of honesty or leadership potential.

Last edited:
Just an example of someone who didn't do so well in school but was still an intelligent human being:

Albert Einstein

"It seems that he continued to show little respect for his teachers, as he was not a regular attender at lectures. He spent considerable time studying physics on his own. Despite the lack of time in lecture halls, he graduated as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1900, but was unable to obtain a post in the university. It has been suggested that he had not impressed his professors enough, which is perhaps not surprising, given his attitude, and so did not receive their all-important backing for an academic career."

Things that Einstien and Palin have in common:

1. Neither know what the "Bush Doctrine" is.
2. Both are brain dead.
3. Neither would make a good President.

Mind you since Einstien is currently decomposing he has an excuse for the above....

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

Or are just pulling crap out of your butt?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

He also graduated with Magna Cum Laude honors in Harvard. That means he is in the top 20% of the class. That's no easy achievement.

But.....but..... we've been led to believe that he's the smartest President in our history....not just the top 20%. Wasn't Bill Clinton a Rhodes Scholar..

....and he had problems keeping his dick in his pants.

I really don't think how smart you are has anything to do with how honest you are....nor how good a leader you are.

Agreed, there's lots of brilliant people out there that have no common sense whatsoever.

What I don't understand is why the Obama political machine has done everything possible to hide pretty much everything to do with his education, except for the awards. I would think that if it were so stellar, his grades and writings could withstand a little scrutiny.

No but they are a good indication of intelligence, work ethic, and the rest you get form things like heading the Law Review.

If I need someone to write a paper on a precedent in the US Code Annotated I'll give the prick a call.

However it is no indication of experience or good judgment. It merely means you're good at repeating what you learned and have some semblance of an understanding of that material. It also does not indicate where you're principles are or if you have any nor does it indicate if you are reckless or courageous.

Not just the left, she scares the crap outta me too.

That's because the media is good at what they do.

They're good at destroying people.

Ah, the party that claims the mantra of 'personal responsibility' blaming others as usual...:eek:

Not 'the party', just 'a person'.... Some people can't differentiate between the opinion of one and the opinoin of a group. That is a liberal trait.

Also, are you honestly trying to say that the media does not influence how people view others? Your 'personal responsibility' comment doesn't stand up. Even an idiot knows that the media make or break a person's reputation. Just look at the ridiculous and oft repeated claim that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Classic example of media influence over the masses.

Sarah Palin's flittering from school to school has enlightened us of a pattern that she continues to keep...

That for whatever reason, she seems to have a very difficult time finishing what she started.

I mean, imagine someone trying to argue that they quit to show how strong and courageous they are.

Its like a man saying "I wore a dress and makeup and high-heels to show you how masculine I am."

It just. doesn't. make. sense.

*SMH*

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

Last I heard Palin isn't running for anything. The left thinks she's stupid, inept and a non-entity. Why all the concern for what she says or does???

I would think folks would be more concerned with what the current administration is up to. After all. They are the ones running the show.

Maybe if you deliberate a 'weak' policy, it can be termed 'intelligent' (it doesn't seem to make it work). I don't remember as many Americans being afraid they couldn't get medical treatment, or keep their job, or that the terrorists would be trying another attack on US soil because of the "cowboy's" policies. His knuckles came up after the first attack and stayed up, I don't believe this president knows how to handle a 'direct' confrontation (he is more about getting 'friends' to lean on you, or using the court to avoid a 'problem', or apologizing that Americans with its policies of liberty and justice actually 'work')

No but they are a good indication of intelligence, work ethic, and the rest you get form things like heading the Law Review.

He knows how to "pencil whip"?, that should scare the terrorists.

if only you had robot nixon for prez.

vote-robot-nixon.gif

That's because the media is good at what they do.

They're good at destroying people.

Ah, the party that claims the mantra of 'personal responsibility' blaming others as usual...:eek:

Not 'the party', just 'a person'.... Some people can't differentiate between the opinion of one and the opinoin of a group. That is a liberal trait.

Also, are you honestly trying to say that the media does not influence how people view others? Your 'personal responsibility' comment doesn't stand up. Even an idiot knows that the media make or break a person's reputation. Just look at the ridiculous and oft repeated claim that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Classic example of media influence over the masses.

Palin Russia War Quotes – Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin’s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that’s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you’re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They’re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

GIBSON: But as you know, the questions revolve really around foreign policy experience. Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn't traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia, with an Iran with nuclear ambitions, with an unstable Pakistan, not to mention the war on terror?

MCCAIN: Sure. And one of the key elements of America's national security requirements are energy. She understands the energy issues better than anybody I know in Washington, D.C., and she understands. Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

Palin Russia War Quotes – Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin’s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that’s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you’re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They’re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

GIBSON: But as you know, the questions revolve really around foreign policy experience. Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn't traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia, with an Iran with nuclear ambitions, with an unstable Pakistan, not to mention the war on terror?

MCCAIN: Sure. And one of the key elements of America's national security requirements are energy. She understands the energy issues better than anybody I know in Washington, D.C., and she understands. Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

I don't see any links.....nice try though. Unsupported quotes are worthless.

Okay, this may get me into some hot water with some, but, has Sarah Palin even shown an interest in running for any office ? and if she does, from a realistic standpoint other than entertainment value, do people think she even has a chance outside of the State of Alaska for an office higher than that?

While I think a lot of this talk on Sarah Palin is entertaining, she has spent most of her time promoting her book and commenting on political matters. That would make her not much different really than several of the cable TV commentators I can think of and frankly I don't see any of them having that much of a chance for being elected to high office. While those on the left want her to stay in the spotlight because they see her as a almost lock that President Obama will win the White House again, I wold remind you that in 2005 the entire nation outside of the Il. had no clue who Barack Obama was but many knew who John Edwards was and we all knew how that turned out.

On a personal level , while I think Sarah Palin with a LOT of seasoning would be a good candidate for office, to run for high office with such little experience would not serve the nation or the party well. She would serve her own political future well if she were to take the time and run a business as CEO perhaps, or even a stint as Senator before even making that consideration. While many do not like her, I submit that from a campaign standpoint and bringing out the base she was very good at it. Again though, 2012 is a long way off and for all we know JC Watts could come along and be the darling of 2011 and be swept into office based on an obscure Senator from Il. back in 05.

I don't see any links.....nice try though. Unsupported quotes are worthless.

You never mentioned you are anal retentive...

EXCERPTS: Charlie Gibson Interviews Sarah Palin - ABC News

Exclusive: Palin On Foreign Policy - CBS Evening News - CBS News

Transcript: Gibson Interviews John McCain - ABC News

NEXT..............................

Forum List

Back