Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

thanks pete, that was the best I could find too, but blowhard OREO does have a memory too , LOL be it as it may

The GOP has a very selective memory on this. Giuliani was on this morning stating that there were no domestic terrorist plots until the 'Fruit of the Boom' bomber. Gee, what about Reid, the NY subway plot, the liquid bomb plot, and the plot to blow up the IM Pei building in Dallas? These don't count?

And you notice how their argument always centers around suspending the constitution. Makes you proud to be a fricking American doesn't it....

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

It's not true for me. And I don't understand why she keeps giving her opinion. Why does she think most Americans even care??? Was she told that her and McCain lost the election?? It doesn't seem like it.

They are both still running, I don't know if they don't know they lost, or if this is 2012, or the current cycle, but they are both still running...

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain in new ad: Obama leading ‘crusade to bankrupt America’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

I think her whole point was that he is now the Commander in Chief, his number one responsibility is to protect American citizens and not act like a constitutional lawyer. Turning over the underware bomber and allowing him to lawyer up was a huge mistake, They should have turned him over to our CIA set him in a room with two burly CIA agents that could stare this kid down. You can bet your buckwheat that this kid would have gladly given names, numbers and addresses of all his fellow Al-quada partners in murder.

But oh no, we have to treat him as a American civilian who robbed a 7-11 store.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh for SURE I would "Bet my buckwheat" that he would "GLADLY" give names #s and addresses. BULLSHIT! He would have given FALSE info just like any other suspect subjected to torture. You just don't get it, you STILL don't get it, we do NOT get good intel from suspects.

Amazing! The Obama administration handled the underwear bomber exactly how the Bush people handled the shoe bomber and Obama gets slammed over it.

YOU FRIGIN HYPOCRITS!

lol @ OREO w/the selective memory.
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif

Forum List

Back