Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

You are asking us should we trust a well politicized BA in Journalism politician versus a person with at least an 3.5 GPA from Harvard politicl scientist??

Have you lost your marbles!! NEITHER OF THEM. They are both propagandists!!

You are not suppose to trust either one, mudwhistle. They are skilled liars regardless how you may feel about them.

See, the reason you would even push such an arguement is due to good propaganda!! Some one has won you to their side with their method of shaping your perspective!!

Please cite source of GPA information.

You need at least a GPA of 3.5 to be considered a Magnum Cum Laud. So the question is, where is the article that says Obama Graduated MGL in political science from Harvard.

Do you seriously believe that if Obama made such a false claim that Harvard would let him get away with it? Seriously? Don't you see how that would damage the credibility of the institution?

Please cite source of GPA information.

You need at least a GPA of 3.5 to be considered a Magnum Cum Laud. So the question is, where is the article that says Obama Graduated MGL in political science from Harvard.

Do you seriously believe that if Obama made such a false claim that Harvard would let him get away with it? Seriously? Don't you see how that would damage the credibility of the institution?

Do you understand that Obama can sue Harvard if they release his records? The only Harvard can prove Obama lied is to do that. Obama know it too. Trust me to lead you, even though I withhold information about myself. He is a C student at best, anything higher would be cheating or grade inflation.

Do you understand that Obama can sue Harvard if they release his records? The only Harvard can prove Obama lied is to do that. Obama know it too. Trust me to lead you, even though I withhold information about myself. He is a C student at best, anything higher would be cheating or grade inflation.

Now you people are accusing Obama of lying about his College Grades. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Yeah and what about that accepted truth that the earth is 4,000 years old? Or that a witch doctor from that country of Africa cast out Palin's demons?????

Or that accepted truth that she is anti-earmark when she hired lobbyists to seek out earmarks? Or that she opposed the bridge to nowhere when she spoke out in favor of the project> Or that accepted truth that she was fiscally responsible when she took the debt-free town of Wasilla into debt with hockey rinks and $50,000 face-lift for her mayor's office?????

Please people - stop trying to defend this ignorant, lying, opportunist who never met a sucker she didn't immediately try to milk for whatever she could get out of them.

:lol:

damn, the alphamobet is not long enough to grade your retarded post.

He is a C student at best

C students don't become editor of the Harvard law review.

Harvard changed the system awhile back. A simple student vote can get you in now.

That is not true. The PRESIDENT of the law review is elected from among 80 editors. The editors are selected based on grades and a writing competition. The writing competition was added in the 70's.

And C students don't make the cut

Last edited:
This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

I went to 3 schools in 4 years and earned a 4 year degree. I win!!! :eusa_dance: I'll be announcing my candidacy soon. :lol:

C students don't become editor of the Harvard law review.

Harvard changed the system awhile back. A simple student vote can get you in now.

That is not true.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

You are part right. Here's what happened:

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

Harvard, like a number of other top law schools, no longer ranks its law students for any purpose including a guide to recruiters.

Yes, the system (as I said) was changed in the 1970's to include the writing competition and yes, at that time they made provisions for affirmative action appointment of editors.

So yes, you could argue that Obama MAY have been selected as one of the 80 editors based more on his race than his ability. But I find it hard to believe that an inferior editor would garner enough respect from the other 79 editors to be elected president. But I guess if you are heavily invested in painting Obama in the worst light possible, you could argue that his political prowess, rather than his intellectual/academic prowess, enabled him to be elected as president of the Harvard Law Review.

So - as in almost any case - you can find a way to justify whatever you really want to believe.

But it stretches credibility.

Any lack of GPA evidence makes it impossible to say "he was a C student at best" just as it is impossible to say, "he was valedictorian." Trying to make either claim with the guise of certainty is just plain dishonest.

The evidence clearly suggests that Obama was a tremendous student and is a very intelligent man. I have a hard time lending credence to anyone who is so investing with trying to refute that evidence. Because I have to ask "why?" Why would someone be so desperate to try to spin Palin as an intelligent person and why would someone be so invested in trying to spin Obama as an unintelligent person? All evidence clearly supports the opposite conclusions.

Last edited:
This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

I went to 3 schools in 4 years and earned a 4 year degree. I win!!! :eusa_dance: I'll be announcing my candidacy soon. :lol:

but, did you participate in a beauty pageant?

This is a Red-herring.

but, did you participate in a beauty pageant?

I tried, but they said I exceeded the qualifications and it wouldn't be fair to the others.

Yes, the system (as I said) was changed in the 1970's to include the writing competition and yes, at that time they made provisions for affirmative action appointment of editors.

So yes, you could argue that Obama MAY have been selected as one of the 80 editors based more on his race than his ability. But I find it hard to believe that an inferior editor would garner enough respect from the other 79 editors to be elected president. But I guess if you are heavily invested in painting Obama in the worst light possible, you could argue that his political prowess, rather than his intellectual/academic prowess, enabled him to be elected as president of the Harvard Law Review.

So - as in almost any case - you can find a way to justify whatever you really want to believe.

Any lack of GPA evidence makes it impossible to say "he was a C student at best" just as it is impossible to say, "he was valedictorian." Trying to make either claim with the guise of certainty is just plain dishonest.

The evidence clearly suggests that Obama was a tremendous student and is a very intelligent man. I have a hard time lending credence to anyone who is so investing with trying to refute that evidence. Because I have to ask "why?" Why would someone be so desperate to try to spin Palin as an intelligent person and why would someone be so invested in trying to spin Obama as an unintelligent person? All evidence clearly supports the opposite conclusions.

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

This is a Red-herring.

That is a lot of transferring for a 4 year degree - believe me. Average is around 1-2 transfers. What was her GPA?

This is a Red-herring.

That is a lot of transferring for a 4 year degree - believe me. Average is around 1-2 transfers. What was her GPA?

Difficult to say Coyote. Sometimes the class tranfers, but not the grade.

this is a red-herring.

She enrolled in the university of hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended hawaii pacific university instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to north idaho college. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the university of idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a b.a. In journalism in 1987.

what i count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

that is a lot of transferring for a 4 year degree - believe me. Average is around 1-2 transfers. What was her gpa?

36-24-36

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

To what end would you even attempt to make any claim about Obama's Harvard grades? Do you have ANY sort of evidence to support a claim that he had sub-3.3 grades?

Or are just pulling crap out of your butt?

The fact that he was selected as an editor of the review and respected enough by his fellow editors to be elected president - seems to indicate he was very good academically at Harvard. With no evidence to suggest anything to the contrary, why would you even try?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back