Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

Obama has been far more attacked by the loonies of the fauxcon right then the conservatives, center, and left have fun attacking Palin. Put it in balance.

What do you want to know that you already do know?

Well, you made the claim, it's on you to provide evidence.

"Everyone knows this" isn't evidence. Got any supporting evidence? Say, perhaps a number of negative stories on Palin vs. negative storis on Obama?

If "everyone knows" that the media systematically tried to destroy Palin, and "gave Obama a pass", there must be some numbers that prove it, right?

ok.. but no complaining and no spin will be permitted.
Sorry brother, but you don't make the rules.
Did you read your own links? The first one is a dead link, and the second OP-ED about "Journolist" - a list-serve of journalists.

From what I've been able to find here, you're partially right (minus your use of hyperbole). Obama did get more positive press coverage (36% positive, 35% neutral, 29% negative) than McCain (14% positive, 29% neutral, 57% negative) - and Palin did significantly better than McCain with 28% positive, 33% neutral, and 39% negative.

Not exactly what you claimed - particularly because only 5% of stories were about Palin's family or personal life.

Which, of course is NOT part of the so-called Mainstream Media.
Then there was the stories printed about the child carried by Gov Palin's daughter being fathered by Todd Palin. Yes, they accused the man of incest. In a political campaign..
Nice...
That story was made up by bloggers, and NEVER covered by the "mainstream media". You know, similar to the "Obama is a Muslim sleeper agent" stories.
Look, enough nonsense. Palin was skewered 6 ways to Sunday by the main stream media almost immediately following Sen Mc Cain's announcement that the then Alaska Governor would be his Presidential runningmate.
Yeah, that's not true. Palin was treated much better than her running mate by the press.
I know it. You know it.
You "knew" it without any evidence.
Now let's cut out the bullshit. Stop acting like you are out of the loop.
Your side attacked this woman on a level so low as not be seen ever in the history of media political campaign coverage.
This is a lie. Also, what side is "my side"?

Nice soundbite.

Palin has been attacked more than Obama?

What about Rev. Wright? What about the birther claims? What about Obama being a Kenyan Muslm?

You guys are stupid if you think Obama hasn't been attacked.
What reporter or news agency (CNN,MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc) sat down and asked Obama directly to his face a question about where he was born or why has he sealed his college and senate records?

What about Rev. Wright? What about the birther claims? What about Obama being a Kenyan Muslm?

What reporter or news agency (CNN,MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc) sat down and asked Obama directly to his face a question about where he was born or why has he sealed his college and senate records?

He sealed his senate records?

What reporter or news agency in their right mind would ask the irrational insane questions you ask? Reality check: Propagating sicko rumors online does not mean sane individuals will give in and ask your retarded questions.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Dunno........I guess they're more interested in subjects like the economy, the war and jobless claims.

You're the idiot looking for his school records.

By the way USARetard, wanna talk about Christine O'Donnell's school records? She sure as shit doesn't.

What reporter or news agency in their right mind would ask the irrational insane questions you ask? Reality check: Propagating sicko rumors online does not mean sane individuals will give in and ask your retarded questions.:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

Actually I am talking about his Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost). Google it.

Last edited:

Actually I am talking about his Illinois Senate Records. They have dissappeared and his Illinois Senate schedule has been lost. Google it.

I did. Didn't find anything.

This ought to strike a nerve and she's right. Obama never had the intense scrutiny over his past as they are doing O'Donnells past. I think Palin has some b*lls and guts to bring this up during this campaign. She ought to know because as soon as she was announced VP, the Obama sent squadrons of people to incover her past. Palins has a legit point about Obama and why isn't O'Donnell getting a pass like Obama

Palin: Why No Probe of Barack 'Hussein' Obama?

During an interview with Fox News host Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night, Palin said: "Funny . . . That we are learning more about Christine O'Donnell and her college years, her teenage years, her financial dealings than anybody ever even bothered to ask about Barack Hussein Obama as a candidate and now as our president."

Obama has yet to release college transcripts and files from his undergraduate work at Occidental College and Columbia University, and later at Harvard Law School. His college dissertation at Columbia has disappeared. Many of his official papers during his time as an Illinois state representative have also disappeared. He has never released his full medical records.

Palin attacks Obama in video above:

Poor Sarah. That's what happens when people don't read. If she can't find Barack Obama's history, as well as a plethora of "investigative" reports on him, then she is to be truly pitied.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Prove it.

You're kidding ,right?
Ok, let's do it this way.....Since you opened the door to stupidity, is it your conclusion the the media never once reported negative stories about Sarah Palin's family or Sarah herself? That the media did not editorialize stories to add bias against Palin.
That the media reported only the news regarding Sarah Palin and nothing of a personal nature was ever used in those reports? That satirical shows such as Saturday Night Live never poked fun at Palin while giving Obama a hall pass? That a mannequin bearing a strong resemblence to Sarah Palin was hung in effigy in a California city only to have the police chief tell those who objected that the hanging was "freedom of expression"?

Is your IQ in the double digits?.....:cuckoo:

No, that is not my conclusion.

This is called "moving the goalposts". I never claimed that the media NEVER reported negative stories about Palin.

Your conclusion (which you still haven't produced any evidence towards) is that the media "gave Obama a pass", while systematically attempting to destroy Palin. I'm guessing you've still got nothing, right?

Of course he has nothing, Because they GAVE HIM A PASS, and there is no links to show it. They ignored his Connections, downplayed his more radical Stances in his youth, and never really asked him the tough questions.

There isn't really anyway to show that in Links lol

BHO has been vetted, Charles Main, the issue is a non-issue, the only issue is the folks who have an issue with it.

By the by, I just realized that for Halloween TeaPartySamurai can go as herself: amazing!

You're kidding ,right?
Ok, let's do it this way.....Since you opened the door to stupidity, is it your conclusion the the media never once reported negative stories about Sarah Palin's family or Sarah herself? That the media did not editorialize stories to add bias against Palin.
That the media reported only the news regarding Sarah Palin and nothing of a personal nature was ever used in those reports? That satirical shows such as Saturday Night Live never poked fun at Palin while giving Obama a hall pass? That a mannequin bearing a strong resemblence to Sarah Palin was hung in effigy in a California city only to have the police chief tell those who objected that the hanging was "freedom of expression"?

Is your IQ in the double digits?.....:cuckoo:

This is called "moving the goalposts". I never claimed that the media NEVER reported negative stories about Palin.

Your conclusion (which you still haven't produced any evidence towards) is that the media "gave Obama a pass", while systematically attempting to destroy Palin. I'm guessing you've still got nothing, right?

Of course he has nothing, Because they GAVE HIM A PASS, and there is no links to show it. They ignored his Connections, downplayed his more radical Stances in his youth, and never really asked him the tough questions.

So, what you're saying is that you're right, but there's no way to prove it, so I should just believe you?

What "tough questions" were not asked?

What "connections" were ignored?

What "radical stances" were downplayed?

First understand this: no one, and I mean no one on the Left is frightened of Sarah Palin. Speaking for myself, I'm incredulous as to why she enjoys so much support from the right. She has not accomplished anything other than quitting her post in mid-term. She has not impressed anyone with her mental acumen. She has managed to make an utter fool of herself with her lack of articulation, basic facts and general ignorance of the wide world outside her own narrow experiences.

I know it's a very convenient foil to place the veneer of "fright" over the left's criticism of Palin. Limbaugh tells you so.

I welcome Palin as a Republican candidate in 2012. If not Republican, then as a Tea Party candidate. Either way ensures in no uncertain terms, that the Republican party will doom itself to minority status for years to come. If she runs as a Tea Party candidate, the infant party will die in the cradle due to the publics ridicule and scorn for offering such an intellectual cream puff as its initial standard bearer.
Incredulous? No it's fear. If it were not fear, your side would at best debate her on the issues and at worst ignore her. You people can do neither. All your side has is personal attacks.
So you think the GOP is doomed to minority status for years to come. Newsflash, your side's own leadership has al but ceded the House to the GOP in November.
That right there in and of itself shows the Left is tearing it's collective hair out trying to figure out where they went wrong.
Sarah Palin is the liberals favorite target.
Guess what lefty, we don't care what you people say anymore. The rhetiric your side blurts out is your powerlessness to change the inevitable outcome of the Mid Term elections.
We've already done simple, folksy one dimensional thinking. Eight long, arduous years of it. We got two wars, a budget surplus turned into a record deficit with lightening speed, the cold shoulder to medical research because the simple, folksy idiot thinks petri dishes are human beings, a blind eye turned to Wall Street and then an economic collapse that is rivaled only to the one Hoover oversaw. Do you really expect us to choose simple, folksy moronic thinking again?

And yes Palin is the biggest target. Conservatives have forgotten all about Bush/Cheney. Liberals haven't. What was it Bush tried to say once? Fool me twice, Fool me again er....ah....Don't get fooled again?

The trouble with Conservatives is they never expect anyone smarter than themselves to show up.

You know Nosmo, I think Chumbawumba sang it best........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JkS9rYw_N4]YouTube - chumbawamba amnesia[/ame]

So, what you're saying is that you're right, but there's no way to prove it, so I should just believe you?

What "tough questions" were not asked?

What "connections" were ignored?

What "radical stances" were downplayed?

What questions were not asked? How about these which should have been asked:

1. Mr. Obama, In America there is a growing curiosity as to why you have sealed all of your college records and thesis including Harvard Law Review articles you wrote. President Bush and John Kerry both released their college transcripts so they could be made available to the American people. Mr Obama, can you look in the camera and tell the American people why you have done this?

2. Mr Obama, a recently CNN poll has determined that 6 out of 10 Americans doubt that you were born in Hawaii and that they believe that you were born elsewhere which has fueled speculation and harsh debates. Even ministers in Kenya have gone on record and stated you were born there. Mr Obama, you have spent over a million dollars to the Perkins Coie Law Firm to prevent your birth certificate from being released in many lawsuits that all have been dismissed on technicalities or they were filed in the wrong jurisdictions. Mr. Obama why don't you end this debate that has cost taxpayers money from lawsuits and release your long form birth certificate showing the hospital where you were born at or were you born in Mombassa Kenya as reported?

3. Mr Obama, according to your campaign website Fight the Smears, you stated that you were born a dual citizen at birth because your fathers British National status from Kenya was passed to you. The Eligibility question surrounding you has not died down. Mr Obama, Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution states you have to be a Natural Born Citizen to qualify as President. Mr Obama, how can you be a Natural Born Citizen when your father was not a American Citizen but a British National? You even stated on your website that and I quote "The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America." Mr Obama, why did you have Native Citizen when the Constitution calls for a Natural Born Citizen?

That is what Obama needs to be asked.

Last edited:
President Obama there is almost no curiosity about your university life because it has been answered sufficiently.

President Obama, a recent poll reflects that people generally don't care where you were born.

President Obama, almost all of America knows that any questions about your birth records have been sufficiently answered.

President Obama, Americans overwhelmingly know that you meet constitutional standards for presidential elegibility.

President Obama, none of these points need to be re-addressed.

On behalf of the overwhelming majority of Americans, who fully understand the wacks behind the questions, let me apologize to you for their anti-Americanism and hatred for the Constitution.

Obama has been far more attacked by the loonies of the fauxcon right then the conservatives, center, and left have fun attacking Palin. Put it in balance.

Here's the difference. Those right wing wackos are fringe people.
The attacks on Palin came from the main stream media.
Apples to oranges.

Well, you made the claim, it's on you to provide evidence.

"Everyone knows this" isn't evidence. Got any supporting evidence? Say, perhaps a number of negative stories on Palin vs. negative storis on Obama?

If "everyone knows" that the media systematically tried to destroy Palin, and "gave Obama a pass", there must be some numbers that prove it, right?

ok.. but no complaining and no spin will be permitted.
Sorry brother, but you don't make the rules.

Did you read your own links? The first one is a dead link, and the second OP-ED about "Journolist" - a list-serve of journalists.

From what I've been able to find here, you're partially right (minus your use of hyperbole). Obama did get more positive press coverage (36% positive, 35% neutral, 29% negative) than McCain (14% positive, 29% neutral, 57% negative) - and Palin did significantly better than McCain with 28% positive, 33% neutral, and 39% negative.

Not exactly what you claimed - particularly because only 5% of stories were about Palin's family or personal life.

Which, of course is NOT part of the so-called Mainstream Media.

That story was made up by bloggers, and NEVER covered by the "mainstream media". You know, similar to the "Obama is a Muslim sleeper agent" stories.

Yeah, that's not true. Palin was treated much better than her running mate by the press.

You "knew" it without any evidence.
Now let's cut out the bullshit. Stop acting like you are out of the loop.
Your side attacked this woman on a level so low as not be seen ever in the history of media political campaign coverage.
This is a lie. Also, what side is "my side"?

Nice soundbite.

Yeah. ok.. it was a dead link.. SO what. The facts still remain.
You're not going to run the "go get proof" nonsense on this one simpply because the attacks on palin are well documented and well known.
I attempted to pull up the Michael Gross Vanity Fair hit piece. Unfortunately one must buy a copy of the magazine ro read the piece.
So unless you want to try shoving a copy of VF into a computer ,you'll just have to accept the existence of said piece.
And yeah, I do make rules.
One of those is there is no spin and no whining when it doesn't go your way. Deal with it.
Discussion terminated. You're wrong. Palin was attacked numerous times by the main stream media. If you want to say that's a lie, go right ahead. It is you who cannot accept the truth.
Your side is the liberal side. The ones that will lose and lose big in November.
Out.

President Obama there is almost no curiosity about your university life because it has been answered sufficiently.

President Obama, a recent poll reflects that people generally don't care where you were born.

President Obama, almost all of America knows that any questions about your birth records have been sufficiently answered.

President Obama, Americans overwhelmingly know that you meet constitutional standards for presidential elegibility.

On behalf of the overwhelming majority of Americans, who fully understand the wacks behind the questions, let me apologize to you for their anti-Americanism and hatred for the Constitution.

there's been no information released about his university life. if you think that's *sufficient*, i hope you're not in a position to hire people.

he was probably an affirmative action admission to harvard law, and his editorship was definitely aa in action.

i agree the birth stuff is bullshit

Your premise and your conclusion in the first sentence are simply a misconstruct. One does not presuppose the conclusion. Harvard, editor of the law review, twelve years a professor of constitutional law.

There is no need for a reasonable discussion.

there's been no information released about his university life. if you think that's *sufficient*, i hope you're not in a position to hire people.

he was probably an affirmative action admission to harvard law, and his editorship was definitely aa in action.

i agree the birth stuff is bullshit
Obama was born in Hawaii..Enough of that crap.
As for the rest of jakie's post, that's called unconditional love for one's messiah.

Forum List

Back