Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

Impressive resume

Beats the hell out of a Harvard Law degree

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

Your false choices would be amusing if you were a commedian.

It is insulting and even ridiculous to consider you capable of understanding intelligence.

Your moonbattiness is equal only to the wingnuttiness that passes for intelligence on the fringes where you reside.

Obama won so what's the problem. America picked the intellectual.

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

Impressive resume

Took him from the day he started college to the day he graduated from HLS....let's see..1979 to 1991....Jesus....12 GD years. WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!:eusa_angel:

Just an example of someone who didn't do so well in school but was still an intelligent human being:

Albert Einstein

"It seems that he continued to show little respect for his teachers, as he was not a regular attender at lectures. He spent considerable time studying physics on his own. Despite the lack of time in lecture halls, he graduated as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1900, but was unable to obtain a post in the university. It has been suggested that he had not impressed his professors enough, which is perhaps not surprising, given his attitude, and so did not receive their all-important backing for an academic career."

Last I heard Palin isn't running for anything. The left thinks she's stupid, inept and a non-entity. Why all the concern for what she says or does???

I would think folks would be more concerned with what the current administration is up to. After all. They are the ones running the show.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

Again, IS THIS TRUE? Is this what the majority of Americans are all about?

come on, don't go all sinatra here. don't bump yourself. be patient.

I didn't bump myself, I RE-ASKED claudette a question, the question she IGNORED when she pretended to answer my post..... I re-ASKED the question because I think she MISSED the POINT!

Good of you to defend her, though!

who served her home state faithfully

You mean the one who quit??????????????

This is obviously some new definition of the word "faithful" that I was previously unaware of..........

Palinites are so delusional .........

I heard one say, "She's made a living out of being underestimated."

Truth is, she's made a living out of being overestimated by the lunkheads. She's achieved absolutely nothing. She lost, quit, been fired, dropped out of, or been prosecuted out of virtually every job/school she ever attended.

And THIS is your HERO???????????????

Last edited:
Again, IS THIS TRUE? Is this what the majority of Americans are all about?

I didn't bump myself, I RE-ASKED claudette a question, the question she IGNORED when she pretended to answer my post..... I re-ASKED the question because I think she MISSED the POINT!

sorry, i did not see you included another quote and thought you had just bumped yourself.

This is a Red-herring.

Impressive resume

Took him from the day he started college to the day he graduated from HLS....let's see..1979 to 1991....Jesus....12 GD years. WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!:eusa_angel:

Ummmm....I'm afraid it is quite an accomplishment to graduate with honors from Harvard Law

Just an example of someone who didn't do so well in school but was still an intelligent human being:

Albert Einstein

"It seems that he continued to show little respect for his teachers, as he was not a regular attender at lectures. He spent considerable time studying physics on his own. Despite the lack of time in lecture halls, he graduated as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1900, but was unable to obtain a post in the university. It has been suggested that he had not impressed his professors enough, which is perhaps not surprising, given his attitude, and so did not receive their all-important backing for an academic career."

OK...and now we compare Palin with Einstein.......it gets better and better, doesn't it? :lol:

I would suggest that Palin calling Obama on his academic record is the pot calling the kettle black but some idiot liberal would call me a racist.

Ah, here is the Race Card Card. Right on time.

Ya know, it's funny. I hear a lot of people claiming that complaints against Obama are unfairly called "racist." But I never hear it actually happening.

Playing the race card by claiming the other guys are playing the race card ......

Interesting ....

I would suggest that Palin calling Obama on his academic record is the pot calling the kettle black but some idiot liberal would call me a racist.

Ya know, it's funny. I hear a lot of people claiming that complaints against Obama are unfairly called "racist." But I never hear it actually happening.

Playing the race card by claiming the other guys are playing the race card ......

Interesting ....

It's actually damned funny to see it happen. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry, i did not see you included another quote and thought you had just bumped yourself.

Accepted, and thanks!

Interesting ....

Actually, I've been noticing it and calling it out for months.....It's called the Race Card Card.

I'm sure Sarah will regret her words once Obama overlooks her for ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh...Africa is a continent...

Never mind...

Sarah Palin 'did not know Africa was a continent', say aides

You might want to stick with your Kennedy mantra, BFGRN. That is bullshit and you know it. This was brought out only after their boy McCain lost, and reality was that the aides were too stupid to run a winning campaign. They had to blame it on some one, and you know who that was. If she was so stupid, and they knew it before they picked her....why would they have done it in the first place. You do realize that these were "un named sources"....right? You are a disingenuouse bastard, BRGRN. It is so typical of you. By the way....Ted kennedy was drunk, and killed a woman, Robt Kennedy Jr. was a liar, Mike Skakel(kennedy) was a rapist and murderer. At least these are truths.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back