Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

I'm sorry the extreme religious right is scary enough without this kind of WHACKERY! The above post REALLY HAPPENED!!! Don't you religious rights find that to be kind of scary? Did Palin NEED to be purged of evil spirits and if so is that a weekly, monthly, or yearly treatment?

Seriously people, Sarah Palin is like the Paris Hilton of politics.

She's famous for being famous.

If we stop paying attention to her, she'll go away.

Yet after you said this, you are still posting in the thread.

Love those that take that "I am rightous" high road and then continue as everyone else.

Very liberal of you.

Yes, but I'm posting on the thread to make fun of other posters, not to debate Sarah Palin.

There's a difference.

:lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps...but it is idiots like you and I that lengthen these rediculous threads. Palin threads will never go away until people like you and I stop using them to badger others.

Just sayin

AWWWWW did we ruin the job of PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA for poor wittle owd Pawin. TOO FUCKING BAD she would probably just quit half way through her first term anyway! Fuck Palin she is the wakiest Rep woman next to Bachman.

As we "lefties" have been saying for months PLEASE nominate Palin for Pres and we MEAN what we say PLEASE NOMINATE PALIN in 2012 see what it gets you. Freakin schmuck!!

Cold,

What you don't get is there are many people that admire Palin for her convections. Then there are many people like me, and definitely the majority of conservatives, who would not want her running the country, but feel the leftist attacks on her are not only hypocritical but overtly vicious. We might not support her for office, but we will support her against the arrogant hatred projected at her by the leftist hypocrites!

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

She bounced between at least five schools in six years to earn a four year degree and you think that's "not bad"? The only way it could be worse is if she failed to graduate.

Taking Journalism and never writing a single article is like studying art and never painting, or studying acting and never being in a play. So naturally, when it come to her book, there is skeptism.

Why would there be skepticism? She didn't write it.

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

She bounced between at least five schools in six years to earn a four year degree and you think that's "not bad"? The only way it could be worse is if she failed to graduate.

So you criticize a woman who graduated college.
I am a conservative.....is it only a conservative that feels that anyone who does what they need to do to graduate college deserve the credit for doing so?
Do liberals feel that only those that graduate in 4 years are worthy of the degree?
Interesting.

I ran across a source that stated a 3.3 Columbia GPA. It is possible Obama really excelled at law and rised his GPA at Harvard. More likely, the more difficult subject of law versus political science and increased demands of the Law Review meant lower grades. I have not stated Palin is an intellectual giant or anything else on this thread. I simply dispute Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard.

I strongly doubt your source for the 3.3. Even as an URM, that would mean he had to score at least a 177 on the LSAT to even hit the "considered" category.

This is a Red-herring.

I am a conservative.....is it only a conservative that feels that anyone who does what they need to do to graduate college deserve the credit for doing so?
Do liberals feel that only those that graduate in 4 years are worthy of the degree?
Interesting.

No, I criticize the idiot who claimed five schools in six years to get a four year degree is such a great achievement. I don't need to criticize Palin about her education. She's done so much stupid crap this ranks pretty low on the list.

Comparing a BA from Columbia and JD from Harvard to a BA from Podunk State is like comparing a Pinto to a Bentley.

Interesting.

No, I criticize the idiot who claimed five schools in six years to get a four year degree is such a great achievement. I don't need to criticize Palin about her education. She's done so much stupid crap this ranks pretty low on the list.

Getting a degree is a great acheviment....regardless of how many years and schools it takes.

Sorry you dont see it that way.

Interesting.

Getting a degree is a great acheviment....regardless of how many years and schools it takes.

It's not a great achievement. Over a quarter of the population has at least a bachelor's degree.

Comparing a BA from Columbia and JD from Harvard to a BA from Podunk State is like comparing a Pinto to a Bentley.

You are so wrapped up in your hatred for a woman that has nothing to do with your life and no control over your life that you are spewing insults to a majority of college grads out there....

And you dont even realize it.

Calm down. Relax. Sarah wont bite you. I promise.

You are so wrapped up in your hatred for a woman that has nothing to do with your life and no control over your life that you are spewing insults to a majority of college grads out there....

It's not an insult unless you're ignorant enough to truly believe that all schools are the same.

It's not a great achievement. Over a quarter of the population has at least a bachelor's degree.

Your view on your fellow citizens is saddening.

I admire anyone who opts to further their education....and I consider anyone who obtains a degree as a winner and a great acheiver.

But I guess that is me.

Cons voted against equal pay.

It's not an insult unless you're ignorant enough to truly believe that all schools are the same.

All intellectuial potentials are different.
Does not make one with a lower potential (lower IQ or lower learninbg abiloity) a less of an acheiver.
You sound like what you claim conservatives are.

Your view on your fellow citizens is saddening.

I admire anyone who opts to further their education....and I consider anyone who obtains a degree as a winner and a great acheiver.

But I guess that is me.

Why should you admire someone for promoting their own self-interest? Would you admire people for breathing as well?

All intellectuial potentials are different.
Does not make one with a lower potential (lower IQ or lower learninbg abiloity) a less of an acheiver.
You sound like what you claim conservatives are.

I never claimed it reduces their achievement in the sense that they should be proud of what they've done. Just because they worked hard to get there though doesn't mean their abilities are equal. I could put forward 100 percent effort to winning a footrace, but if I was up against Usain Bolt and he was only putting in 50 percent effort, I'd still lose. That doesn't mean that I'm a bad person or that he's a good one. It simply means he has more talent at running that I do. The same applies to academics.

Forum List

Back