Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’

Ah, the party that claims the mantra of 'personal responsibility' blaming others as usual...:eek:

Not 'the party', just 'a person'.... Some people can't differentiate between the opinion of one and the opinoin of a group. That is a liberal trait.

Also, are you honestly trying to say that the media does not influence how people view others? Your 'personal responsibility' comment doesn't stand up. Even an idiot knows that the media make or break a person's reputation. Just look at the ridiculous and oft repeated claim that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Classic example of media influence over the masses.

Palin Russia War Quotes – Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin’s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that’s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you’re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They’re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

GIBSON: But as you know, the questions revolve really around foreign policy experience. Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn't traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia, with an Iran with nuclear ambitions, with an unstable Pakistan, not to mention the war on terror?

MCCAIN: Sure. And one of the key elements of America's national security requirements are energy. She understands the energy issues better than anybody I know in Washington, D.C., and she understands. Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

You seem very desperate to prove something that is unproveable. You cannot prove that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. She said you can see Russia from Alaska, and she is right. You can.

Funny thing is that my comment wasn't even about whether or not Russia is visable from Alaska, it was about certain posters being unable to recognize the difference between the opinion of an individual and the opinion of a group of people.

Unsurprising that the actual point of my post goes straight over your head in your desperation to prove the unproveable. Very sad to see that you, again, confirm your inability to get a point.

Not 'the party', just 'a person'.... Some people can't differentiate between the opinion of one and the opinoin of a group. That is a liberal trait.

Also, are you honestly trying to say that the media does not influence how people view others? Your 'personal responsibility' comment doesn't stand up. Even an idiot knows that the media make or break a person's reputation. Just look at the ridiculous and oft repeated claim that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. Classic example of media influence over the masses.

Palin Russia War Quotes – Quotes from the Sarah Palin interview with Charlie Gibson, where Palin showed her lack of foriegn policy experience by saying she would go to war with Russia over Georgia.

The McCain camp has been touting Sarah Palin’s foriegn policy experience because Alaska is close to Russia (see Cindy McCain video clip below), and sure enough, that’s almost a direct quote of what Palin led with.

PALIN: And, Charlie, you’re in Alaska. We have that very narrow maritime border between the United States, and the 49th state, Alaska, and Russia. They are our next door neighbors.We need to have a good relationship with them. They’re very, very important to us and they are our next door neighbor.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

GIBSON: But as you know, the questions revolve really around foreign policy experience. Can you honestly say you feel confident having someone who hasn't traveled outside the United States until last year, dealing with an insurgent Russia, with an Iran with nuclear ambitions, with an unstable Pakistan, not to mention the war on terror?

MCCAIN: Sure. And one of the key elements of America's national security requirements are energy. She understands the energy issues better than anybody I know in Washington, D.C., and she understands. Alaska is right next to Russia. She understands that.

You seem very desperate to prove something that is unproveable. You cannot prove that Palin said she could see Russia from her house. She said you can see Russia from Alaska, and she is right. You can.

Funny thing is that my comment wasn't even about whether or not Russia is visable from Alaska, it was about certain posters being unable to recognize the difference between the opinion of an individual and the opinion of a group of people.

Unsurprising that the actual point of my post goes straight over your head in your desperation to prove the unproveable. Very sad to see that you, again, confirm your inability to get a point.

Pea brains ARE a group of people...you're in the Monica Lewinsky class...

If I'm so stupid, how come you totally missed the point of my post, which was about labeling a group with the comments of others. The point of which you completely missed and instead decided to prove something that is impossible to prove.

If anyone is a pea brain - it's you, little man. You're too fucking stupid to recognize that you went off on a dumb tangent instead of addressing the point of my post. You lose.

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

LOL, the college thing never became a mainstream story during the election. I wonder why such a juicy story during a national election would not have been picked up by the mainstream media that was clearly in Obama's corner. :confused: I mean wouldn't this be the juicy hate Palin all the time story that Kieth Overbite would have jizzed in his pants for?

The first time I saw this internet FAKE story it stated 4 colleges! Then its 5 colleges! Now its 6 colleges! Are you F'ing shitting me! Does the left really believe that if they name some schools and say a friend of Palin's can confirm it, that anyone who is not a prejudicial hater is going to believe it!

Note: One thing always lacking from these stories is transcripts! In other words PROOF! Leftist and biased blogger stories is NOT proof!:evil:

If I'm so stupid, how come you totally missed the point of my post, which was about labeling a group with the comments of others. The point of which you completely missed and instead decided to prove something that is impossible to prove.

If anyone is a pea brain - it's you, little man. You're too fucking stupid to recognize that you went off on a dumb tangent instead of addressing the point of my post. You lose.

Liberals do not want people off welfare - they love welfare.... they like taking my money and handing it to some fat ass bitch with 6 kids by 8 different men. Well, I personally, would prefer to donate money to charities that actually help people than have some asshole in the WH take my money and hand it out to lazy bitches, criminals and illegal aliens.

No...you just got smoked...

This PROVES you are not only a pea brain, you're a moron...

Now go suck Gunny's dick...

This is a Red-herring.

She enrolled in the University of Hawaii in 1982 but only stayed for 3 weeks so my guess is she never attended.

Then she attended Hawaii Pacific University instead staying till 1983 and looks like the weather didn't agree with her....so the following spring she transferred to North Idaho College. She stayed there for 2 semesters till she transferred to the University of Idaho the fall of 1984. This seems to be the first major university she attended where she eventually earned a B.A. in journalism in 1987.

What I count is 5 schools attended in 6 years and she earned a 4 year degree over a period of 6 years. Not bad.

I don't believe this story. Do you not think Keith Overbite would have been all over it during the election. Or that other MSNBC troll that admitted to getting hard when he heard Obama speak! They would have been all over this. It would have been played as much as the Rev Wright story.

I have to laugh.

Those that support Obama to the nth degree are more interested in the detailed backgorund of Sarah Palin than they are of the man they elected as President of the United States.

Typical liberal rhetoric.

Exactly, Palin stated they were neighbors and that you could see Russia from an Island, WHICH IS TRUE! Yet it was Tina Fey that mocked her in the skit saying you can see Russia from my house and the Democrat idiots started to say that is what Palin stated.

Funny during the election the Democratic voters knew everything about Palin, but nothing about Obama's polices or really anything about politics.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8[/ame]

Quote: Originally Posted by mudwhistle
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger
Quote: Originally Posted by mudwhistle
The Left fears Sarah Palin....and it shows.
Oh yes!

Please don't run Sarah Palin in 2012...we beg you

There is no way a teleprompter reading,muslim, marxist, elitist, america hating racist like Obama could beat someone as clearly qualified as Palin

Please don't let her run
Because of pissants like you I don't think she wants the damned job.

AWWWWW did we ruin the job of PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA for poor wittle owd Pawin. TOO FUCKING BAD she would probably just quit half way through her first term anyway! Fuck Palin she is the wakiest Rep woman next to Bachman.

As we "lefties" have been saying for months PLEASE nominate Palin for Pres and we MEAN what we say PLEASE NOMINATE PALIN in 2012 see what it gets you. Freakin schmuck!!

Seriously people, Sarah Palin is like the Paris Hilton of politics.

She's famous for being famous.

If we stop paying attention to her, she'll go away.

That's because the media is good at what they do.

They're good at destroying people.

Ah, the party that claims the mantra of 'personal responsibility' blaming others as usual...:eek:

So Palin "scares the crap" out of you because of the MEDIA? I guess that says something about you doesn't it? I kinda figured her witch doctor priest is what "scared the crap" out of you he sure as hell scared the crap out of me.

Yeah, we need someone highly educated as our President. Like George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Oh, wait. Wut?

Palin Who Attended 6 Colleges in 6 years, Attacks Obama as ‘Professor’ | ChattahBox News Blog

Now, in her latest Facebook entry, Palin chimes in on the Christmas-day attempted terror attack and failures in intelligence gathering, taking cheap shots at President Obama, deriding him as a “professor” and talking tough. And as usual, her nonsensical attacks quickly fall away under the barest of scrutiny.

Palin returned to her usual anti-intellectual meme, suggesting Americans prefer an idiotic chest-thumping leader, rather than the highly intelligent adult President we finally have, who takes careful measure, before making policy changes that affect all of us.

Is this true, are we really only comfortable with the marauding territorial chimp, or the greyback gorilla on meat and steroids model???

I'm seriously thinking we need a dead horse forum nowadays. You lefties just can't let go of shit that doesn't matter.

Not only does Palin not matter, but who f-ing cares how many colleges she attended?

Obama's dumber'n a red brick. Anyone that thinks he can give away a trillion bucks he doesn't have is.

Yeah, we need someone highly educated as our President. Like George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Oh, wait. Wut?

LOL. Seriously? Your point is:

"We had two smart guys, and I didn't like the way they did the job, so now we should get someone really dumb to do the job."

Excellent critical thinking skills!

Yet after you said this, you are still posting in the thread.

Love those that take that "I am rightous" high road and then continue as everyone else.

Very liberal of you.

Yet after you said this, you are still posting in the thread.

Love those that take that "I am rightous" high road and then continue as everyone else.

Very liberal of you.

Yes, but I'm posting on the thread to make fun of other posters, not to debate Sarah Palin.

There's a difference.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please, please, PLEASE run Palin 2012 THAT is the "leftists" point. If you REALLY believe that Palin can win the election for Pres in 2012 then IMHO you are either DELUSIONAL or being WILLFULLY ignorant of the way she will drive moderates and independents AWAY from the Rep party.

Forum List

Back