Palin and the race card

She didn't 'imply' jack shit. She said what she thought. You may disagree but anything further is conjecture. And speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid.

Now you're defending Palin like Palin defended Dr Laura, poor CG.

As you are not very bright, let me try - again - to 'splain the fucking obvious. Calling you on your bullshit is not defending anyone. I happen to think that, if you are going to criticize someone, you should do it on fact, not shit you've made up about what you think she might believe.

Fucking idiot.

California Girl is mad, I ask again, why are the rightwingers in here always mad? You're mad because you're wrong.

She played the facking race card, thats not an opinion, thats a fact, she implied the Obamas were and are racists because they sat in Jeremiah Wright's church.

Well she implied it with out saying it, just read the quote from her book. Charlie said it best in his post, people like Palin with her anti-government rhetoric and talk shouldn't accuse a black on being unpatriotic.

She didn't 'imply' jack shit. She said what she thought. You may disagree but anything further is conjecture. And speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid.

then what is the problem with what michelle obama said. without qualifying her statement with speculation about whether she's racist or unpatriotic or ungrateful, there's no argument here, is there?

alternatively, a double-standard is being projected by you and si modo over whose lines need reading between and whose don't.

Now you're defending Palin like Palin defended Dr Laura, poor CG.

As you are not very bright, let me try - again - to 'splain the fucking obvious. Calling you on your bullshit is not defending anyone. I happen to think that, if you are going to criticize someone, you should do it on fact, not shit you've made up about what you think she might believe.

Fucking idiot.

California Girl is mad, I ask again, why are the rightwingers in here always mad? You're mad because you're wrong.

She played the facking race card, thats not an opinion, thats a fact, she implied the Obamas were and are racists because they sat in Jeremiah Wright's church.

Can you please stop with the mindless - and unprovable - accusations? I am not mad, sweetie. I'm laughing at your abject stupidity. You are painfully dumb.... If I was Charlie, I'd be ashamed to admit I was related to you.

And... she didn't play the race card.... she voiced her opinion. An opinion based on Michelle's own words.... and black liberation theology is racist.... and... you are still an idiot.

Well she implied it with out saying it, just read the quote from her book. Charlie said it best in his post, people like Palin with her anti-government rhetoric and talk shouldn't accuse a black on being unpatriotic.

then what is the problem with what michelle obama said. without qualifying her statement with speculation about whether she's racist or unpatriotic or ungrateful, there's no argument here, is there?

alternatively, a double-standard is being projected by you and si modo over whose lines need reading between and whose don't.

I apply the same standard that the left do with the right. I do this to highlight their own double standards. It's nothing short of moronic to accuse someone of playing the race card for voicing their opinion - as long as their opinion is evidenced by fact. Palin's statement comes from what Michelle Obama said... therefore, it is justifiable. Whether or not it is correct is not the issue... it is whether it is justifiable... and it is.

Fucking idiot.

Can you please stop with the mindless - and unprovable - accusations? I am not mad, sweetie. I'm laughing at your abject stupidity. You are painfully dumb.... If I was Charlie, I'd be ashamed to admit I was related to you.

And... she didn't play the race card.... she voiced her opinion. An opinion based on Michelle's own words.... and black liberation theology is racist.... and... you are still an idiot.

So you're likewise implying the Obamas are racists, it doesn't matter whether its an opinion or not if you believe the shat you're implying it.

I apply the same standard that the left do with the right. I do this to highlight their own double standards. It's nothing short of moronic to accuse someone of playing the race card for voicing their opinion - as long as their opinion is evidenced by fact. Palin's statement comes from what Michelle Obama said... therefore, it is justifiable. Whether or not it is correct is not the issue... it is whether it is justifiable... and it is.

The only double standard is Repugs playing the race card while accusing the left of playing the card and complaining about it.

So you're likewise implying the Obamas are racists, it doesn't matter whether its an opinion or not if you believe the shat you're implying it.

I'm not implying it at all. I do think both Barak and Michelle are racists. That's my opinion, based on their own comments.

You really do struggle with this whole 'opinion' concept, don't you? :lol:

I'm not implying it at all. I do think both Barak and Michelle are racists. That's my opinion, based on their own comments.

Your own opinion based on lies and no facts, well i think you're a sleazeball racist and you hate it because you want me to believe you aren't when you know you are, but thats only my opinion, hehe :D

Your own opinion based on lies and no facts, well i think you're a sleazeball racist and you hate it because you want me to believe you aren't when you know you are, but thats only my opinion, hehe :D

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit what you think?

I think you're obsessed with me. Please get over it. It's boring.

You're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit what you think?

I think you're obsessed with me. Please get over it. It's boring.

You're obsessed with me. Edited-We Do not Post about PM Content. Well, the Obamas could give a shat what you think, what makes you think you are important?

the double standard which i am pointing out is that you see 'justification' in palin's statement about m. obama:

"seems to believe...America -- at least America as it currently exists -- is a fundamentally unjust and unequal country." (from the OP)

while claiming that "speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid."

wouldn't that mean that applying the same standard as you apply to others, that palin's statement is pretty fucking stupid. you called it 'justifiable'.

what gives?

the double standard which i am pointing out is that you see 'justification' in palin's statement about m. obama:

"seems to believe...America -- at least America as it currently exists -- is a fundamentally unjust and unequal country." (from the OP)

while claiming that "speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid."

wouldn't that mean that applying the same standard as you apply to others, that palin's statement is pretty fucking stupid. you called it 'justifiable'.

what gives?

Its justifiable to CG only because she also believes the Obamas are racists.

Jesus Christ in a handbasket you can twist anything to excuse your silly partisanship.

:thup:

Jesus Christ in a handbasket you can twist anything to excuse your silly partisanship.

:thup:

It's:

tumblr_kvt65eSnoN1qzfqlwo1_400.gif

Get it Right, Ravi...

:)

peace...

Is Michelle Obama a American, or a African American?

Forum List

Back