Palin and the race card

i never got what was so unpatriotic about that statement. what suggestions do people have as to what other situations should have made her 'really proud of her country' at other times in her 'adult life'? is this the kinda shit other people are meant to determine for us in the first place?
What she said wasn't unpatriotic. Unless of course you aren't a REAL American...and apparently Michelle Obama is not considered a REAL American by Palin.

Link?

I'd be interested to get the quote from Palin saying Michelle Obama is not a real American... unless you just made that shit up.... which is par for the course with you.

CG

clueless-excuse.jpg

So whats your real excuse?

What she said wasn't unpatriotic. Unless of course you aren't a REAL American...and apparently Michelle Obama is not considered a REAL American by Palin.

Link?

I'd be interested to get the quote from Palin saying Michelle Obama is not a real American... unless you just made that shit up.... which is par for the course with you.

CG

clueless-excuse.jpg

Ah, so you just made it up.

Got it.

Link?

It would be incredible to see you slam Palin for drawing false conclusions...but that will never happen.

You're welcome.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would know that I am no fan of Palin. I certainly do not want her to run for POTUS and, if she is the nominee, I won't be voting for her.

However, you claimed that Palin thinks Michelle Obama is not a real American. I'd like to see the quote where she said that.

Link?

It would be incredible to see you slam Palin for drawing false conclusions...but that will never happen.

You're welcome.
Then you've missed a lot. CG thinks Palin is an idiot.

But, thanks for showing us your talent for deflection. You rock at it.

Link?

You're welcome.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, you would know that I am no fan of Palin. I certainly do not want her to run for POTUS and, if she is the nominee, I won't be voting for her.

However, you claimed that Palin thinks Michelle Obama is not a real American. I'd like to see the quote where she said that.

Well she falsely claimed Michelle Obama was unpatriotic which is pure dishonesty and doesn't believe Obama is a real American like most of the shat for brains rightwingers.

Link?

CG

I don't need excuses. I don't read the HuffPuff to 'inform' my political opinions. It has less intellectual value than a comic.

Yea, but I think that's gonna fly over Fail&Go's little head. You would need to have the HuffPuff 'splain it to him.

Fail is a stupid boy.
It really is stunning, isn't it?

Is that all you and your goofy twin have to say after falsely saying Michelle Obama made an unpatriotic statement? BTW, here's an example of some real unpatriotic people.

Tea Partier Suggests Secession As Antidote to 'Tyranny Of National Government' | TPMMuckraker

Tea Party and Texas Secession | Mediaite

They love their country so much that they want their state to secede from the Union, very patriotic.

Damn, your stupid knows no bounds.

You're welcome.

Well she falsely claimed Michelle Obama was unpatriotic ....
Link?

:lol:

It really is stunning, isn't it?

Is that all you and your goofy twin have to say after falsely saying Michelle Obama made an unpatriotic statement? BTW, here's an example of some real unpatriotic people.

Tea Partier Suggests Secession As Antidote to 'Tyranny Of National Government' | TPMMuckraker

They love their country so much that they want their state to secede from the Union, very patriotic.

I take that answer as an acknowledgement of the Teabastards being unpatriotic.

i never got what was so unpatriotic about that statement. what suggestions do people have as to what other situations should have made her 'really proud of her country' at other times in her 'adult life'? is this the kinda shit other people are meant to determine for us in the first place?

Link?

"We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, very pro-America areas of this great nation."

s. palin speaking in greensboro NC referring undoubtedly to non-urbanite, non-ethnic americans who she feels are more 'real' than the michelle obama's of the country.

i dont think there's anything wrong with that opinion of her's, i just think it is dense of you not to have picked up what ravi was referring to. maybe after reading the quote, you'd still see no correlation to the broader scheme of palin's divisive politics, but that's more about a thick skull than the matters at hand.

from MSNBC

Link?

Well she implied it with out saying it, just read the quote from her book. Charlie said it best in his post, people like Palin with her anti-government rhetoric and talk shouldn't accuse a black on being unpatriotic.

I take that answer as an acknowledgement of the Teabastards being unpatriotic.
Stupid and out of control random synaptic firings. Amazing.

You're welcome.

Well she falsely claimed Michelle Obama was unpatriotic which is pure dishonesty and doesn't believe Obama is a real American like most of the shat for brains rightwingers.

I know this is going to be difficult for you to understand, Fail&Go, but please try..... Palin voiced an 'opinion' (you might need to look that up in a dictionary - that's a book or website where they will 'splain what a word means).... Therefore, it can't be 'false', it is an opinion. And she has formed that opinion by what Michelle Obama has said about the United States.

If I said I was not proud of my country, you would be perfectly entitled to call me unpatriotic. It would be a reasonable conclusion. However, since I am proud of my country, any opinion that I am unpatriotic would be very stupid.... but... you would still be entitled to hold that opinion.

See how that works? You need to learn the difference between an 'opinion' and a 'fact'. Again, a dictionary may be helpful for you with that.

Link?

Well she implied it with out saying it, just read the quote from her book. Charlie said it best in his post, people like Palin with her anti-government rhetoric and talk shouldn't accuse a black on being unpatriotic.
Then page from the book.

Or, is referencing too challenging for you? Or, you just made it up.

Link?

She didn't 'imply' jack shit. She said what she thought. You may disagree but anything further is conjecture. And speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid.

She didn't 'imply' jack shit. She said what she thought. You may disagree but anything further is conjecture. And speculating on what someone may or may not have meant is pretty fucking stupid.

Now you're defending Palin like Palin defended Dr Laura, poor CG.

Now you're defending Palin like Palin defended Dr Laura, poor CG.

As you are not very bright, let me try - again - to 'splain the fucking obvious. Calling you on your bullshit is not defending anyone. I happen to think that, if you are going to criticize someone, you should do it on fact, not shit you've made up about what you think she might believe.

Fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back