Ruby Bridges on how she helped change America

I was the last white man in the Bronx. There's a famous painting showing me bravely strolling out, accompanied by two gang members, and a few bullet holes in the wall behind me.

I mean fucking really.

Jews forced the blacks into white schools, and the white schools promptly turned into fucking ZOOS. White had to move out, to the suburbs. Even liberal whites won't send their kids to school with blacks. Just one black child in your school is enough to turn it from a place of learning into a pre-pentitentiary.

Blacks are a dumb, dangerous collection of semi-humans who belong BACK IN AFRICA, not wearing pants and pretending to learn.

Don't blame me... GOD MADE THEM THAT WAY.

What a wonderful woman who was a brave little girl.

She certainly was a brave little girl. Six years old and having to face such as that. While the media and history focused on her, Govenor Jimmie Davis (Whom had to be removed by Federal Marshalls) and William Frantz Elementary School. There were a total of six chosen to integrate the schools in N.O that year. Two decided (not without pressure I assume) to stay in their former schools. Three others were assigned to McDonogh Elementary School.
All that was fifty years ago this past Sunday, November 14.

I had to cut out your URL link from your quote cause it wouldn't let me reply with it in there cause I don't have 15 posts yet. Wasn't trying to take away from your post.

She certainly was a brave little girl. Six years old and having to face such as that. While the media and history focused on her, Govenor Jimmie Davis (Whom had to be removed by Federal Marshalls) and William Frantz Elementary School. There were a total of six chosen to integrate the schools in N.O that year. Two decided (not without pressure I assume) to stay in their former schools. Three others were assigned to McDonogh Elementary School.

I had to cut out your URL link from your quote cause it wouldn't let me reply with it in there cause I don't have 15 posts yet. Wasn't trying to take away from your post.

Hey, saltshaker: been to an "integrated" school since about 1978?

Hey, saltshaker: been to an "integrated" school since about 1978?

I haven't been to any school since 1969. We had tensions in 68 but I don't remember blacks (especially SIX YEAR OLD ones) needing the protection of Federal Marshalls so they could come to school.

OK, well, here's the update:

The schools were in fact "integrated." In many cases, blacks simply took over, and the whites were forced out. Now, it's whites who need law enforcement protection. "Integrated" schools have guards, police, metal detectors, truancy officials, graffiti, crime, attacks, drugs, assaults on teachers, lawsuits, you name it.

In other words, it turns out that whites were 100 percent correct to oppose "integration" of their schools.

Even liberal whites don't send their kids to inner-city schools.

la040518.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back