Palin and Bachman

barissimo

Rookie
Jan 28, 2012
Hello, we are two students from germany and we are going to do a presentation about tea party. There is a question given us:
why are sarah palin and michele bachman on the top of this party?
Our first thesis is that the tea party want to gain more female voters because most of their voters are men.
What do you think about this topic?

It's rare for a member of a party to speak out agaist their own party. Those that do soon run out of money to get re-elected with and are defeated. When a politition does speak out agaist the 'greater good of the party' and speaks more for 'the greater good of the country and its people' they gain Tea Party support.

It has nothing to do with the sex of the speaker, or even his or her past background. It has everything to do with having the balls to stand up to your own party and backers and saying 'you know what, that's wrong, I won't do it'. Washington is full of suits with no spines. The Tea Party would like that to change.

The two women sited speak their mind and speak what THEY believe, not what the polls say is the right thing to say

Last edited:
On a side note, your logic is completely flawed. If a man is objectifing a woman, he feels her worth is found in her looks. Such a man would devalue her brains and personal experiance thus making her 'less' desirable as candidate

A female candidate doesn't garner more of the male vote. It garners more of the female vote

Last edited:
Hello, we are two students from germany and we are going to do a presentation about tea party. There is a question given us:
Our first thesis is that the tea party want to gain more female voters because most of their voters are men.

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4250-sarah-palin-r-buffoon-obstructionist-republican-clown.jpg

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4249-bachman-clown.jpg

Can A picture do?, Or are words need?

Last edited:
Although I smell socks and old tires here, I'm going to say this for anyone who actually IS trying to figure this out.

The tea party is a collection of people of similar ideological bent. They believe in smaller government and reduced government spending and involvement in their lives with a return to a more traditional original intent interpretation and enforcement of the constitution. It is not an 'official' group or party of any sort, and anyone who says it is, is pushing their personal brand of tea party, sort of like trying to find the 'original' pizza parlor in New York or Chicago. (there's a dozen in each who will claim to be it).

This makes it nigh impossible to nail down, cubbyhole and quantify who or what a tea party is, save for their beliefs and behavior.

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4250-sarah-palin-r-buffoon-obstructionist-republican-clown.jpg

causingpain-albums-crap-picture4249-bachman-clown.jpg

Can A picture do?, Or are words need?

I think it is because the party leadership wants these two stupid women out in the trenches taking the heat. The women are all too eager to do this of course because they are attention HOs and their goal is to move up in the ranks of the Republican party.

By leadership, I am talking about male leaders in congress.

The TEA PARTY MOVEMENT is NOT a political party like the Dems and the Republicans.

It is a populist movement dominated and funded mostly by far rightwing billionaire Republicans.

Those pics are very appropriate. Both Bachmann and Palin are jokes and I can't believe that they both have gotten as far as they have.

So .... I'm thinking that in your world being in position to run for prez is a bad thing?

The only 2 people who know how screwed we are and would have actually done something to defeat the Progressive Jihad on American civilization were Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.

She's a leader, she's a fighter, the media has fired every bullet at her and she's laughing at them

I would have paid money to watch Palin debate Obama

The only 2 people who know how screwed we are and would have actually done something to defeat the Progressive Jihad on American civilization were Sarah Palin and Ron Paul.

She's a leader, she's a fighter, the media has fired every bullet at her and she's laughing at them

I would have paid money to watch Palin debate Obama

Not to derail your thoughts there crusader, but I would still pay big money to see Newt debate Obama ... My God, he would have Obama crying ike a baby on the floor of the stage

Forum List

Back