Why does the God Father of the Tea Party not respond to Herman Cains, Bachma insults?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
God father of the Tea party (the party that Bachmann, Cain, and other sleazebags of GOP have been kissing up to) has been insulted several days ago by a man who last night took a stand on the establishment media, proclaiming him to be doing the "tea party response to Obamas address the union address" this sleazebag Herman Cain, several days ago said on this CNN that he supports 3 out of 4 remaining GOP candidates except tea partys godfather Ron Paul. please explain why did Ron Paul not issue a statement denouncing Herman Cain as fraud who along with CNN and Fox News try to hijack the tea party.
Same exact thing with Bachmann, another tea party ass kisser.

Is Ron Paul a fraud himself? or is there something I am missing? I can not add up the facts, help me understand.

Here is a reply worthy of your post:

ll three translation termination codons, or nonsense codons, contain a uridine residue at the first position of the codon1, 2, 3. Here, we demonstrate that pseudouridylation (conversion of uridine into pseudouridine (Ψ), ref. 4) of nonsense codons suppresses translation termination both in vitro and in vivo. In vivo targeting of nonsense codons is accomplished by the expression of an H/ACA RNA capable of directing the isomerization of uridine to Ψ within the nonsense codon. Thus, targeted pseudouridylation represents a novel approach for promoting nonsense suppression in vivo. Remarkably, we also show that pseudouridylated nonsense codons code for amino acids with similar properties. Specifically, ΨAA and ΨAG code for serine and threonine, whereas ΨGA codes for tyrosine and phenylalanine, thus suggesting a new mode of decoding. Our results also suggest that RNA modification, as a naturally occurring mechanism, may offer a new way to expand the genetic code.

I hope that helps!

Here is a reply worthy of your post: When Liberals say “teabagger”, they really mean “American”. They came up with the term so they can surreptitiously rant against Americans.
The only thing you demonstrated is the definition of a tea bagger

Here is a reply worthy of your post:

ll three translation termination codons, or nonsense codons, contain a uridine residue at the first position of the codon1, 2, 3. Here, we demonstrate that pseudouridylation (conversion of uridine into pseudouridine (Ψ), ref. 4) of nonsense codons suppresses translation termination both in vitro and in vivo. In vivo targeting of nonsense codons is accomplished by the expression of an H/ACA RNA capable of directing the isomerization of uridine to Ψ within the nonsense codon. Thus, targeted pseudouridylation represents a novel approach for promoting nonsense suppression in vivo. Remarkably, we also show that pseudouridylated nonsense codons code for amino acids with similar properties. Specifically, ΨAA and ΨAG code for serine and threonine, whereas ΨGA codes for tyrosine and phenylalanine, thus suggesting a new mode of decoding. Our results also suggest that RNA modification, as a naturally occurring mechanism, may offer a new way to expand the genetic code.

I hope that helps!

I hate chemistry, and your post made more sense than the OP.

"Fox News commentator Juan Williams says that the TPM emerged from the ashes of Paul's 2008 presidential primary campaign."

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So according to your link, the wikipedia, if Ron Paul is actually "the godfather of the tea party movement" then how come Herman Cain can go on stage aired by Fox News CNN claiming to be representing tea party and spew some lies, several days after he endorsed 3 candidates who are flip floppers while denouncing Ron Paul who is considered god father of the tea party movement? I will keep bouncing this thread until it gets answered or deleted. I need to understand this science of hypocrisy.

"Fox News commentator Juan Williams says that the TPM emerged from the ashes of Paul's 2008 presidential primary campaign."

And both he and the OP would be wong.

The "Godfather" of the TP would be Rick Santelli.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcvSjKCU_Zo]Rick Santelli calls for Tea party on Floor of Chicago Board of Trade - YouTube[/ame]

[/thread]

I am not a member of the Tea Party because they are hypocrits. They say they want less spending and smaller government but then they turn around and want to drop bombs on eveyrone and expand the empire. You can't have it both ways.

Here is a reply worthy of your post: When Liberals say “teabagger”, they really mean “American”. They came up with the term so they can surreptitiously rant against Americans.
Actually he also demonstrated what pathological liars CON$ are! The Teabaggers PROUDLY chose the teabagger nickname THEMSELVES, and even sell teabagger buttons at their anti-America rallies.

proud-teabagger.png

And both he and the OP would be wong.

The "Godfather" of the TP would be Rick Santelli.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcvSjKCU_Zo]Rick Santelli calls for Tea party on Floor of Chicago Board of Trade - YouTube[/ame]

[/thread]

Listen you..... your video does not have a date, and it shows some goofball talking about president Obama. tea party started before Obama

To answer the OPs question... The reason Paul doesn't call him out is because he doesn't claim to be the godfather of the tea party. The tea party was started by his supporters but was later taken over by warmongering neo-cons. Besides calling him out might alienate a block of voters that could potentially vote for him. He is still trying to win even if it's near impossible.

To answer the OPs question... The reason Paul doesn't call him out is because he doesn't claim to be the godfather of the tea party. The tea party was started by his supporters but was later taken over by warmongering neo-cons. Besides calling him out might alienate a block of voters that could potentially vote for him. He is still trying to win even if it's near impossible.
Thank you. that is the right answer. (but lets keep debating to keep the truth floating, because it usualy sinks while crap people argue about floats)

So anyway, what's your beef with rick santelli?

Tea Party is Conservative and moderate voters who rose up in opposition to the Heath Care bill (the last straw that broke the camels back).
There is no founder of anything.
It is American voters who are sick and tired of the way our country is heading toward.
Polls say 72% of Americans think that our government is headed in the wrong direction.

Actually he also demonstrated what pathological liars CON$ are! The Teabaggers PROUDLY chose the teabagger nickname THEMSELVES, and even sell teabagger buttons at their anti-America rallies.

proud-teabagger.png

That's your 'evidence'?

Seriously?

What an ass.

EdTheDumbass 'proves' jack shit - again.

Probably because nobody cares what Herman Cain or Michele Bachmann thinks.
We should all start carring more: if I didn't care that people shit on my lawn, then eventually it would become a toilet, as the tea party movement has become - the morons who watch foxnews/cnn have voting rights and they should be notified about this garbage, unless Ron Paul is drugged and backed by establishment. I mean yes, Ron Paul sounds 100% sincere, but the actions and even him being IN that circus does not make sense as I explained in OP. somethings very fishy with this hypocrisy...

God father of the Tea party (the party that Bachmann, Cain, and other sleazebags of GOP have been kissing up to) has been insulted several days ago by a man who last night took a stand on the establishment media, proclaiming him to be doing the "tea party response to Obamas address the union address" this sleazebag Herman Cain, several days ago said on this CNN that he supports 3 out of 4 remaining GOP candidates except tea partys godfather Ron Paul. please explain why did Ron Paul not issue a statement denouncing Herman Cain as fraud who along with CNN and Fox News try to hijack the tea party.
Same exact thing with Bachmann, another tea party ass kisser.

Is Ron Paul a fraud himself? or is there something I am missing? I can not add up the facts, help me understand.

Ron Paul is not the godfather of the teaparty. That is why and what you are missing, you put Paul in a much higher place than the teapartiers do.

Forum List

Back