Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

Actually according to the Arab logic to which You subscribe,
puts the main blame on Pollacks.

Ain't that ironic?

He claims that there is no Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Did he ever hear of the Holocaust? Did the Jewish State exist?
Hmmm.. don’t think so . Just denying the Pollack cooperation with the Nazis

Are you hallucinating again?
When did I claim there's no anti-Semitism?
I embrace anti-Semitism, it's a good thing.

In your initial post you refer to Zionism. Try to read. Being a stupid ignorant Pollack I realize you can’t . Don’t like it because the truth is out about your own vile, Uncivilized brethren? You hate Jews? I hate Pollacks
I hate nobody but the Poles didn't have to tolerate Ottoman rule. Bulgarians did...for five hundred years. The Ottomans lost after WW1 about forty years after the Bulgarians attained their freedom but it took another thirty years to gain Independence. The Ottomans lost control of the ME and with it the Jews gained their Freedom and homeland. The former Ottoman and Lebanese landlords were only too happy to sell to the Jews. What had been the Ottoman Caliphate was no more in control and the region was divided up with Jordan becoming the Pal Homeland. That's why Arafat was offered the Deputy PMs job by Old Hussein. But Arafat refused and so the problems in Gaza and the West Bank eventually became a war. Enter Hamas and you have the current stalemate.

The Pole has no idea of the disgusting methods applied by the former Ottoman overlords. He needs to educate himself but maybe he can't; his prejudice runs too deep.

In a nutshell; Israel isn't a victim; it's the VICTOR. Stuff the terrorist losers!!!

Greg

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

Ain't that ironic?

He claims that there is no Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Did he ever hear of the Holocaust? Did the Jewish State exist?

In your initial post you refer to Zionism. Try to read. Being a stupid ignorant Pollack I realize you can’t . Don’t like it because the truth is out about your own vile, Uncivilized brethren? You hate Jews? I hate Pollacks
I hate nobody but the Poles didn't have to tolerate Ottoman rule. Bulgarians did...for five hundred years. The Ottomans lost after WW1 about forty years after the Bulgarians attained their freedom but it took another thirty years to gain Independence. The Ottomans lost control of the ME and with it the Jews gained their Freedom and homeland. The former Ottoman and Lebanese landlords were only too happy to sell to the Jews. What had been the Ottoman Caliphate was no more in control and the region was divided up with Jordan becoming the Pal Homeland. That's why Arafat was offered the Deputy PMs job by Old Hussein. But Arafat refused and so the problems in Gaza and the West Bank eventually became a war. Enter Hamas and you have the current stalemate.

The Pole has no idea of the disgusting methods applied by the former Ottoman overlords. He needs to educate himself but maybe he can't; his prejudice runs too deep.

In a nutshell; Israel isn't a victim; it's the VICTOR. Stuff the terrorist losers!!!

Greg

THANK YOU

But I don't think this jewish mafia specialized in sexual exploitation tarnished the reputation of european Jews or Poland's for that matter anymore than the italian american mafia, the 5 NYC crime families, tarnished Italy's reputation.

If anything, those individuals tarnished their own reputation not their countries'.

Human trafficking in South America - Wikipedia

I actually find your post quite amusing. Am I defending Sex Trafficking ? Of course not. However what happens today is far worse then what happened in the past because we are supposed to be more Civilized. This is only one SMALL example
You first post about the Hasidic Jews not recognizing Israel and when that is shot down of course there is no response. Look at your own because criticizing others

Apparently, the mentally ill are allowed to frequent this message board.
Can’t Shit4Brains simply stick to insulting anti-American Jewish neo-Cons?
Heck, I can’t stand them either.

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

I can continue. The Pollack is too stupid to understand it

Ain't that ironic?

Just proves Jews make Polish people look like sh(t in general.

In Brazil Zwi Migdal made Poles look like sh(t too, because of Jewish pimp prostitutes out of Poland.

Also note most of the anti-Polish sentiment is from Jews, the dumb Polak Joke, the blaming of Poland for the Holocaust both come from Jews.

Yes, you're right I completely despise Jews, and I'd have to be stupid, to not despise Jews.

You’re a dumb stupid ignorant Pollack denying your History in Cooperating with the Nazis . You have proven again how dumb and stupid you are and Jews have every right to find Pollacks despicable
Your own post you initiated demonstrated that ; Claiming there is no Antisemitism only Anti Zionism Apparently you are too stupid to read the threads I posted. However, you being a stupid, dumb, illiterate Pollack I understand. Go play with matches
Nobody had to make Pollacks look like Shit, they are Shit

The thread isn't about Poles, I don't know why this forum tolerates your blatant off topic trolling.

Thank goodness I'm a pro-American Jewish paleo-Con.

I'm a gentile neo-con.

You're racial trash, and should be treated as such.

Anybody who's a gentile, who supports Israel must be dumb as a box of rocks.

Ain't that ironic?

Just proves Jews make Polish people look like sh(t in general.

In Brazil Zwi Migdal made Poles look like sh(t too, because of Jewish pimp prostitutes out of Poland.

Also note most of the anti-Polish sentiment is from Jews, the dumb Polak Joke, the blaming of Poland for the Holocaust both come from Jews.

Yes, you're right I completely despise Jews, and I'd have to be stupid, to not despise Jews.

You’re a dumb stupid ignorant Pollack denying your History in Cooperating with the Nazis . You have proven again how dumb and stupid you are and Jews have every right to find Pollacks despicable
Your own post you initiated demonstrated that ; Claiming there is no Antisemitism only Anti Zionism Apparently you are too stupid to read the threads I posted. However, you being a stupid, dumb, illiterate Pollack I understand. Go play with matches
Nobody had to make Pollacks look like Shit, they are Shit

The thread isn't about Poles, I don't know why this forum tolerates your blatant off topic trolling.

Don’t like it because I have proven you to be a Liar? Your post was about Anti Zionism talking about the Palestinians inferring there is no such thing as Anti Semitism and I have proven you to be a liar with specific examples. I posted another thread RE; the Christian Religion even though I want to say that I know MOST most don’t feel that way. Don’t like it? Too bad

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

Here's a partial list of the evils that some Poles did vis-a-vis the Jewish People:

In July 1941, in the Polish village of Jedwabne, 340 Jews of all ages were burned alive in a barn by their Polish neighbors. In 2004, the Polish journalist Anna Bikont published “The Crime and the Silence” (English edition, 2015), which contains interviews with eyewitnesses, murderers and survivors connected to this pogrom.

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil:

"On May 20, 1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

Ben Helgott, a fifteen-year-old Jewish survivor, and his twelve-year-old cousin Gershon were close to being killed by Polish policemen, when they reached Czestochowa, their first stop in Poland. Only by pleading for their lives with the policemen of their common nationality and that they both, Jews and Poles, were victims of the Nazis, did the Polish policemen relent, and holstered their pistols. 'Let's leave them. They are after all still boys. 'You can consider yourselves very lucky. We have killed many of your kind. You are the first ones we have left alive,' " the policemen told the young cousins.

"On August 20 anti-Jewish riots broke out in Cracow . . . Sosnowiec on October 25 and in Lublin on November 19. Within seven months of the end of the war in Europe . . . 350 Jews had been murdered in Poland" There were more. In October, eight Jews were killed in Boleslawiec by a Polish underground group that was still killing Jews. In December, eleven Jews were murdered in Kosow-Lacki. "In February 1946, nine months after the Allied victory in Europe, four Jewish delegates to a Jewish communal convention in Cracow were murdered on the train from Lodz."

On February 1, 1946, "the Manchester Guardian published a full report of the situation of the Jews still in Poland." The four headlines to the report read:
JEWS STILL IN FLIGHT FROM POLAND; DRIVEN ABROAD BY FEAR;
POLITICAL GANGS OUT TO TERRORIZE THEM; CAMPAIGN OF MURDER AND ROBBERY.

Still the murders and attacks against the Jews of Poland continued. In Radom, a hospital for Jewish orphans came under attack; in Lublin, two Jews who were attacked on a bus were tracked down by the Polish thugs to the hospital and murdered there. In Parczew, four Jews were murdered. On February 1946, Chaim Hirszman, a survivor of the death camp Belzec was murdered. "Five days before Hirszman's murder, the British Ambassador in Poland, Victor Cavendish Bentinck, reported about four Polish Jews, one who was a woman, had been stopped in the car they were riding, 'taken out and shot by the roadside for being Jews'. " On March 28, a group of Jewish leaders travelling from Cracow to Lodz, were "seized, tortured and murdered."

"On Easter Sunday, April 21, five Jews were driving along the main road towards the southern Polish town of Nowy Targ. All five were survivors of Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Mauthausen. The oldest, Benjamin Rose, was thirty-five, Leon Lindenberger was twent-five. Ludwig Hertz, Henrych Unterbruck, and the only girl among them, Ruth Joachimsman were twenty-two."

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."

(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

What about Jewish Zionists doing the Deir Yassin Massacre?

That would be more along the topic of the thread, the topic isn't Poles, or Poland.

Only 12 Poles were convicted for the Jedwabne Pogrom, let's judge the entire Polish nation for that.

Then I can judge Jews for the Skidel Revolt, The massacre Brzostowica Mała, the Kunichy Massacre,
Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, butchering thousands of Poles.

I'm a gentile neo-con.

You admit you Hate Jews and I’m racial trash? You were born Racial trash and you will die Racial trash. The Pollack hate started way before 1948; it’s in your blood

I hear this over, and over again from Zionists.

Oh Palestinians did this before 1967, but somehow never existed until 1967.

No wonder why much of the World doesn't take Zionists seriously, anymore.

Whatever...Palestinians have been a pain in the ass in the entire region for a century.
Indeed, more Palestinians have been displaced by other Arab nations before 1960's than Israel.
Not saying Israel is exactly fair, their not, but the Palestinians have had NUMEROUS opportunities to find peace/land but always hold out for "we get everything or nothing"...which is never going to happen. Never.
So the conflict will continue for generations to come as stupid is as stupid does.

Ain't that ironic?

Greg

THANK YOU

No worries, mate.

Greg

Whatever...Palestinians have been a pain in the ass in the entire region for a century.
Indeed, more Palestinians have been displaced by other Arab nations before 1960's than Israel.
Not saying Israel is exactly fair, their not, but the Palestinians have had NUMEROUS opportunities to find peace/land but always hold out for "we get everything or nothing"...which is never going to happen. Never.
So the conflict will continue for generations to come as stupid is as stupid does.

Really how could Israel be anymore fair in this circumstance?
I partially agree with Your conclusion, just want to notice one dimension that is usually overseen.
The Arab miscalculation is not only the demand for complete domination over minorities in the middle east, eventually a self-defeating argument, but they also don't understand the proportion between size of a nation and its actual power, and the distance to which one can stretch the rope with such a nation.

Israeli govt. wasn't fair to Jews when it gave away national territories for the sake of compromises.
We can argue for days about whether they were strategically smart in the long run, but it is a mistake to think that if Arabs don't get all of it, they'll still get a part. There's just no such reality anymore, Arabs made sure to polarize every aspect to the extreme opposite by blind default, that no other options are left long run, but the exact reverse of their every political demand from the river to the sea.

Really how could Israel be anymore fair in this circumstance?
I partially agree with Your conclusion, just want to notice one dimension that is usually overseen.
The Arab miscalculation is not only the demand for complete domination over minorities in the middle east, eventually a self-defeating argument, but they also don't understand the proportion between size of a nation and its actual power, and the distance to which one can stretch the rope with such a nation.

Israeli govt. wasn't fair to Jews when it gave away national territories for the sake of compromises.
We can argue for days about whether they were strategically smart in the long run, but it is a mistake to think that if Arabs don't get all of it, they'll still get a part. There's just no such reality anymore, Arabs made sure to polarize every aspect to the extreme opposite by blind default, that no other options are left long run, but the exact reverse of their every political demand from the river to the sea.

I am not an expert, but will certainly agree that Israel is by far the "good guys" as overwhelmingly most Americans do. Despite the left media's attempt to constantly paint Israel in a bad light.
I have watched this conflict for decades, and have seen multiple times Isreal took the high road in negotiations only to face the all or nothing attitude of Palestinian "leaders".
As far as I know, maybe the Palestinian people are good people just like everyone else.... but at the same time, you would think they would get tired of being constantly used as pawns by Arab nations in their hatred of Jews.

So true what the Arab nations have done & are still doing to their Palestinians is hard to forgive. But hey I have an idea. Lets bitch about Israel for those damn Zionist peace offerings, security fence & Jew free land concessions so Palestinians can stay in Israel to thank them with rocket missiles & lets just forget about Black September. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Here's a partial list of the evils that some Poles did vis-a-vis the Jewish People:

In July 1941, in the Polish village of Jedwabne, 340 Jews of all ages were burned alive in a barn by their Polish neighbors. In 2004, the Polish journalist Anna Bikont published “The Crime and the Silence” (English edition, 2015), which contains interviews with eyewitnesses, murderers and survivors connected to this pogrom.

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil:

"On May 20, 1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

Ben Helgott, a fifteen-year-old Jewish survivor, and his twelve-year-old cousin Gershon were close to being killed by Polish policemen, when they reached Czestochowa, their first stop in Poland. Only by pleading for their lives with the policemen of their common nationality and that they both, Jews and Poles, were victims of the Nazis, did the Polish policemen relent, and holstered their pistols. 'Let's leave them. They are after all still boys. 'You can consider yourselves very lucky. We have killed many of your kind. You are the first ones we have left alive,' " the policemen told the young cousins.

"On August 20 anti-Jewish riots broke out in Cracow . . . Sosnowiec on October 25 and in Lublin on November 19. Within seven months of the end of the war in Europe . . . 350 Jews had been murdered in Poland" There were more. In October, eight Jews were killed in Boleslawiec by a Polish underground group that was still killing Jews. In December, eleven Jews were murdered in Kosow-Lacki. "In February 1946, nine months after the Allied victory in Europe, four Jewish delegates to a Jewish communal convention in Cracow were murdered on the train from Lodz."

On February 1, 1946, "the Manchester Guardian published a full report of the situation of the Jews still in Poland." The four headlines to the report read:
JEWS STILL IN FLIGHT FROM POLAND; DRIVEN ABROAD BY FEAR;
POLITICAL GANGS OUT TO TERRORIZE THEM; CAMPAIGN OF MURDER AND ROBBERY.

Still the murders and attacks against the Jews of Poland continued. In Radom, a hospital for Jewish orphans came under attack; in Lublin, two Jews who were attacked on a bus were tracked down by the Polish thugs to the hospital and murdered there. In Parczew, four Jews were murdered. On February 1946, Chaim Hirszman, a survivor of the death camp Belzec was murdered. "Five days before Hirszman's murder, the British Ambassador in Poland, Victor Cavendish Bentinck, reported about four Polish Jews, one who was a woman, had been stopped in the car they were riding, 'taken out and shot by the roadside for being Jews'. " On March 28, a group of Jewish leaders travelling from Cracow to Lodz, were "seized, tortured and murdered."

"On Easter Sunday, April 21, five Jews were driving along the main road towards the southern Polish town of Nowy Targ. All five were survivors of Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Mauthausen. The oldest, Benjamin Rose, was thirty-five, Leon Lindenberger was twent-five. Ludwig Hertz, Henrych Unterbruck, and the only girl among them, Ruth Joachimsman were twenty-two."

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."

(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

What about Jewish Zionists doing the Deir Yassin Massacre?

That would be more along the topic of the thread, the topic isn't Poles, or Poland.

Only 12 Poles were convicted for the Jedwabne Pogrom, let's judge the entire Polish nation for that.

Then I can judge Jews for the Skidel Revolt, The massacre Brzostowica Mała, the Kunichy Massacre,
Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, butchering thousands of Poles.

Skidel was a Communist massacre, Brzostowica Mała was a Communist massacre, Burman a Communist, Morel a Communist...................see the trend? Deir Yassin? It was a battle for a strategic town! Reports of a massacre were somewhat overstated...as in LIES!!

Old canards...get a grip, Sol!!

Greg

I'm a gentile neo-con.

Sez you.

I'm a gentile neo-con.

You admit you Hate Jews and I’m racial trash? You were born Racial trash and you will die Racial trash. The Pollack hate started way before 1948; it’s in your blood
A bit harsh there Bru; a friend told me that she had a good life in Poland before the war. I think Sol is about justifying the Poles and suggests that those who did take part in Massacres of Jews were Nazi sympathisers with axes to grind. That is true to a certain degree but there were long standing enmities that were exploited by the Nazis as well. I find it difficult to actually follow his argument; it seems somewhat...confused.

Greg

Last edited:

I'm a gentile neo-con.

A bit harsh there Bru; a friend told me that he had a good life in Poland before the war. I think Sol is about justifying the Poles and suggests that those who did take part in Massacres of Jews were Nazi sympathisers with axes to grind. That is true to a certain degree but there were long standing enmities that were exploited by the Nazis as well. I find it difficult to actually follow his argument; it seems somewhat...confused.

Greg

There is a (very common) misconception that the antisemitism of the Nazis was unique in Europe leading up to the War.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, antisemitism was one thing that most Europeans (and many Americans) had in common. Hitler wasn't the only politician in Europe preaching hatred of the Jews. It would have been very difficult to be a politician of any party in Europe of the 1930's holding any sort of pro-Jewish opinions.

Even people who vehemently hated the Nazis, agreed with their anti-Jewish policies. In France, even the areas of France that weren't controlled by pro-Nazi Vichy government, they willingly packed up their Jews and shipped them to the Germans for extermination.

The same goes for Holland, Belgium, the Slavic nations, and even the previously British territories like the Channel Islands.

The Nazis didn't invent antisemitism in Europe, they exploited it and it didn't end when the Nazis were destroyed

I'm a gentile neo-con.

A bit harsh there Bru; a friend told me that he had a good life in Poland before the war. I think Sol is about justifying the Poles and suggests that those who did take part in Massacres of Jews were Nazi sympathisers with axes to grind. That is true to a certain degree but there were long standing enmities that were exploited by the Nazis as well. I find it difficult to actually follow his argument; it seems somewhat...confused.

Greg

There is a (very common) misconception that the antisemitism of the Nazis was unique in Europe leading up to the War.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, antisemitism was one thing that most Europeans (and many Americans) had in common. Hitler wasn't the only politician in Europe preaching hatred of the Jews. It would have been very difficult to be a politician of any party in Europe of the 1930's holding any sort of pro-Jewish opinions.

Even people who vehemently hated the Nazis, agreed with their anti-Jewish policies. In France, even the areas of France that weren't controlled by pro-Nazi Vichy government, they willingly packed up their Jews and shipped them to the Germans for extermination.

The same goes for Holland, Belgium, the Slavic nations, and even the previously British territories like the Channel Islands.

The Nazis didn't invent antisemitism in Europe, they exploited it and it didn't end when the Nazis were destroyed

Anti-Semitism as a sentiment was indeed common in Europe and there's no way I'd suggest otherwise. It is raising its ugly head again. It is and was common in the DemoKKratic Party as well and was used successfully against Goldwater. Interesting that the Klan hated both Jews and Catholics as well as Blacks.

Sol's argument is very confused. It also shows him to be more than just misguided.

Greg

I'm a gentile neo-con.

Greg

Anti-Semitism as a sentiment was indeed common in Europe and there's no way I'd suggest otherwise. It is raising its ugly head again. It is and was common in the DemoKKratic Party as well and was used successfully against Goldwater. Interesting that the Klan hated both Jews and Catholics as well as Blacks.

Sol's argument is very confused. It also shows him to be more than just misguided.

Greg

He’s more then that ; He’s completely ignorant full of hate. However, that’s how he grew up

Greg

Greg

He’s more then that ; He’s completely ignorant full of hate. However, that’s how he grew up

You're not completely ignorant, and full of hate against Poles, and Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back