Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti-zionist revolt... and they had every right to fight the land thieves from another continent.

Another stupid post. The one who initiated the subject stated there is no Antisemitism; only Anti Zionism. I gave just Two examples of Antisemitism history; obviously nothing to do with Israel and there are many more Learn how to read

Anti-zionist revolt... and they had every right to fight the land thieves from another continent.

Another stupid post. The one who initiated the subject stated there is no Antisemitism; only Anti Zionism. I gave just Two examples of Antisemitism history; obviously nothing to do with Israel and there are many more Learn how to read
D6IUiTHWwAAQZ4r.png

Originally posted by rylah
Ain't that a joke that a joke that his father survived, and he was born thanks to Zionism?

He's the first one to admit his father's weirdness probably saved his life...

But it doesn't change the fact that he proved beyond any reasonable doubt that your "In 1929 only Jews identified as Palestinians" is a big fat lie.

The tiny zionist minority identified Palestine as their national homeland not "Jews".

Ain't that a joke that a joke that his father survived, and he was born thanks to Zionism?

But it doesn't change the fact that he proved beyond any reasonable doubt that your "In 1929 only Jews identified as Palestinians" is a big fat lie.

The tiny zionist minority identified Palestine as their national homeland not "Jews".

Q. Did he or are You just suffering from typical compulsive lying?

ZuheirMuhsein1977-1.jpg

I hear this over, and over again from Zionists.

Oh Palestinians did this before 1967, but somehow never existed until 1967.

No wonder why much of the World doesn't take Zionists seriously, anymore.
710.jpg

In 1929 only Jews identified as Palestinians, Arabs considered it an insult.
Merely shows You were duped into believing the Arab forgery of later appropriation of the Jewish Palestinian identity.

Q. With whom was Palestine identified if the Arab Mufti is the enemy?

You're just making the case for Jews being Arabs with OCD problems due to inbreeding.

It wouldn't really matter what those Arabs of Palestine, wish to call themselves.

They existed there as a majority for 1,000's of years.

The fact you just think all Arabs are just Arab, is a bit of laughable stupidity.
So, let me get this straight, you want to unite the Arabs under one flag, that'll just make them more powerful, and Israel more defenseless.

Q. Did he or are You just suffering from typical compulsive lying?

ZuheirMuhsein1977-1.jpg

The Palestinian dialect of Arabic says otherwise.

Palestinian Arabic - Wikipedia

Apparently, the mentally ill are allowed to frequent this message board.
Can’t Shit4Brains simply stick to insulting anti-American Jewish neo-Cons?
Heck, I can’t stand them either.

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

I can continue. The Pollack is too stupid to understand it

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

Actually according to the Arab logic to which You subscribe,
puts the main blame on Pollacks.

Ain't that ironic?

He claims that there is no Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Did he ever hear of the Holocaust? Did the Jewish State exist?
Hmmm.. don’t think so . Just denying the Pollack cooperation with the Nazis

Are you hallucinating again?
When did I claim there's no anti-Semitism?
I embrace anti-Semitism, it's a good thing.

There is no difference between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.

Anti-Semitism is discrimination or hostility toward Jews. Not Arabs.

Zion describes the City of David (Jerusalem) or the land of Israel as a whole.

Therefore anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is discrimination or hostility against Jews and Israel.

See how simple that is? And you anti this and anti that critters still manage to fuck it up.

You can get yourself a dictionary.

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

Ain't that ironic?

Just proves Jews make Polish people look like sh(t in general.

In Brazil Zwi Migdal made Poles look like sh(t too, because of Jewish pimp prostitutes out of Poland.

Also note most of the anti-Polish sentiment is from Jews, the dumb Polak Joke, the blaming of Poland for the Holocaust both come from Jews.

Yes, you're right I completely despise Jews, and I'd have to be stupid, to not despise Jews.

I hear this over, and over again from Zionists.

Oh Palestinians did this before 1967, but somehow never existed until 1967.

No wonder why much of the World doesn't take Zionists seriously, anymore.
"Palestinians" are misplaced EGYTPIANS and JORDANIANS. They have a home.

Ancient Egypt was in Jerusalem before Jews were.

If fake Jews speaking Yiddish German can claim Israel, than fake Egyptians speaking Arabic can too.

Ain't that ironic?

Just proves Jews make Polish people look like sh(t in general.

In Brazil Zwi Migdal made Poles look like sh(t too, because of Jewish pimp prostitutes out of Poland.

Also note most of the anti-Polish sentiment is from Jews, the dumb Polak Joke, the blaming of Poland for the Holocaust both come from Jews.

Yes, you're right I completely despise Jews, and I'd have to be stupid, to not despise Jews.

You’re a dumb stupid ignorant Pollack denying your History in Cooperating with the Nazis . You have proven again how dumb and stupid you are and Jews have every right to find Pollacks despicable
Your own post you initiated demonstrated that ; Claiming there is no Antisemitism only Anti Zionism Apparently you are too stupid to read the threads I posted. However, you being a stupid, dumb, illiterate Pollack I understand. Go play with matches
Nobody had to make Pollacks look like Shit, they are Shit

15726.jpg

Of course there is a difference between hating Jews and hating Israel.

And we are the living proof of it.

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg

15726.jpg

Of course there is a difference between hating Jews and hating Israel.

And we are the living proof of it.

jews-against-israel-Neturei-Karta-at-a-protest-in-Downing-St-against-Netanyahu-visit-Sep-9-2015-3.jpg

Thank you for this post ! Just exhibiting how stupid you are, Before you posted the above did you do any research to find out why?? Doubt it
It’s because they don’t believe in a Jewish State until the Messiah comes. Ironically, they are not denying Jewish history
Antisemitism has been in existence for over 2000 years, long before May 1948 you moron

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here's a partial list of the evils that some Poles did vis-a-vis the Jewish People:

In July 1941, in the Polish village of Jedwabne, 340 Jews of all ages were burned alive in a barn by their Polish neighbors. In 2004, the Polish journalist Anna Bikont published “The Crime and the Silence” (English edition, 2015), which contains interviews with eyewitnesses, murderers and survivors connected to this pogrom.

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil:

"On May 20, 1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

Ben Helgott, a fifteen-year-old Jewish survivor, and his twelve-year-old cousin Gershon were close to being killed by Polish policemen, when they reached Czestochowa, their first stop in Poland. Only by pleading for their lives with the policemen of their common nationality and that they both, Jews and Poles, were victims of the Nazis, did the Polish policemen relent, and holstered their pistols. 'Let's leave them. They are after all still boys. 'You can consider yourselves very lucky. We have killed many of your kind. You are the first ones we have left alive,' " the policemen told the young cousins.

"On August 20 anti-Jewish riots broke out in Cracow . . . Sosnowiec on October 25 and in Lublin on November 19. Within seven months of the end of the war in Europe . . . 350 Jews had been murdered in Poland" There were more. In October, eight Jews were killed in Boleslawiec by a Polish underground group that was still killing Jews. In December, eleven Jews were murdered in Kosow-Lacki. "In February 1946, nine months after the Allied victory in Europe, four Jewish delegates to a Jewish communal convention in Cracow were murdered on the train from Lodz."

On February 1, 1946, "the Manchester Guardian published a full report of the situation of the Jews still in Poland." The four headlines to the report read:
JEWS STILL IN FLIGHT FROM POLAND; DRIVEN ABROAD BY FEAR;
POLITICAL GANGS OUT TO TERRORIZE THEM; CAMPAIGN OF MURDER AND ROBBERY.

Still the murders and attacks against the Jews of Poland continued. In Radom, a hospital for Jewish orphans came under attack; in Lublin, two Jews who were attacked on a bus were tracked down by the Polish thugs to the hospital and murdered there. In Parczew, four Jews were murdered. On February 1946, Chaim Hirszman, a survivor of the death camp Belzec was murdered. "Five days before Hirszman's murder, the British Ambassador in Poland, Victor Cavendish Bentinck, reported about four Polish Jews, one who was a woman, had been stopped in the car they were riding, 'taken out and shot by the roadside for being Jews'. " On March 28, a group of Jewish leaders travelling from Cracow to Lodz, were "seized, tortured and murdered."

"On Easter Sunday, April 21, five Jews were driving along the main road towards the southern Polish town of Nowy Targ. All five were survivors of Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Mauthausen. The oldest, Benjamin Rose, was thirty-five, Leon Lindenberger was twent-five. Ludwig Hertz, Henrych Unterbruck, and the only girl among them, Ruth Joachimsman were twenty-two."

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."

(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

Here's a partial list of the evils that some Poles did vis-a-vis the Jewish People:

In July 1941, in the Polish village of Jedwabne, 340 Jews of all ages were burned alive in a barn by their Polish neighbors. In 2004, the Polish journalist Anna Bikont published “The Crime and the Silence” (English edition, 2015), which contains interviews with eyewitnesses, murderers and survivors connected to this pogrom.

The following incidents happened when no German soldiers were on Polish soil:

"On May 20, 1945, Henry Slamovich, one of the Jews from Plaszow who had been saved by Oscar Schindler, returned with about twenty-five other young Jews, all of them survivors, to his home town of Dzialoszyce. 'We thought to ourselves,' he later recalled, 'we had survived. We are alive, we are going to enjoy freedom.' Even though his own home was now lived in by non-Jews, Slamovich was determined somehow to rebuild his life in his own town. But, within a week, four of the twenty-five Jews who had returned were murdered by Polish anti-Semites. The rest of the Jews realized they would have to leave. 'It was sad, very sad,' Slamovich recalled, thirty-five years later, in his home in San Francisco."

Ben Helgott, a fifteen-year-old Jewish survivor, and his twelve-year-old cousin Gershon were close to being killed by Polish policemen, when they reached Czestochowa, their first stop in Poland. Only by pleading for their lives with the policemen of their common nationality and that they both, Jews and Poles, were victims of the Nazis, did the Polish policemen relent, and holstered their pistols. 'Let's leave them. They are after all still boys. 'You can consider yourselves very lucky. We have killed many of your kind. You are the first ones we have left alive,' " the policemen told the young cousins.

"On August 20 anti-Jewish riots broke out in Cracow . . . Sosnowiec on October 25 and in Lublin on November 19. Within seven months of the end of the war in Europe . . . 350 Jews had been murdered in Poland" There were more. In October, eight Jews were killed in Boleslawiec by a Polish underground group that was still killing Jews. In December, eleven Jews were murdered in Kosow-Lacki. "In February 1946, nine months after the Allied victory in Europe, four Jewish delegates to a Jewish communal convention in Cracow were murdered on the train from Lodz."

On February 1, 1946, "the Manchester Guardian published a full report of the situation of the Jews still in Poland." The four headlines to the report read:
JEWS STILL IN FLIGHT FROM POLAND; DRIVEN ABROAD BY FEAR;
POLITICAL GANGS OUT TO TERRORIZE THEM; CAMPAIGN OF MURDER AND ROBBERY.

Still the murders and attacks against the Jews of Poland continued. In Radom, a hospital for Jewish orphans came under attack; in Lublin, two Jews who were attacked on a bus were tracked down by the Polish thugs to the hospital and murdered there. In Parczew, four Jews were murdered. On February 1946, Chaim Hirszman, a survivor of the death camp Belzec was murdered. "Five days before Hirszman's murder, the British Ambassador in Poland, Victor Cavendish Bentinck, reported about four Polish Jews, one who was a woman, had been stopped in the car they were riding, 'taken out and shot by the roadside for being Jews'. " On March 28, a group of Jewish leaders travelling from Cracow to Lodz, were "seized, tortured and murdered."

"On Easter Sunday, April 21, five Jews were driving along the main road towards the southern Polish town of Nowy Targ. All five were survivors of Auschwitz, Buchenwald and Mauthausen. The oldest, Benjamin Rose, was thirty-five, Leon Lindenberger was twent-five. Ludwig Hertz, Henrych Unterbruck, and the only girl among them, Ruth Joachimsman were twenty-two."

On July 4, 1946, 42 Jews were slain in the town of Kielce. The Polish mob "attacked the building of the Jewish Committee in Kielce. Almost all the Jews who were inside the building, including the Chairman of the Committee, Dr Seweryn Kahane, were shot, stoned to death, or killed with axes and blunt instruments. Elsewhere in Kielce, Jews were murdered in their homes, or dragged into the street and killed by the mob. Two, Duczka and Adas Fisz, were children. Four, Bajla Gernter, Rachel Zander, Fania Szumachar and Naftali Teitelbaum, were teenagers on their way to Palestine."

(Source: Martin Gilbert, The Holocaust, New York, 1985, pp. 812-821)

EXCELLENT !! Where did you find this ?

Ain't that ironic?

He claims that there is no Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Did he ever hear of the Holocaust? Did the Jewish State exist?
Hmmm.. don’t think so . Just denying the Pollack cooperation with the Nazis

Are you hallucinating again?
When did I claim there's no anti-Semitism?
I embrace anti-Semitism, it's a good thing.

In your initial post you refer to Zionism. Try to read. Being a stupid ignorant Pollack I realize you can’t . Don’t like it because the truth is out about your own vile, Uncivilized brethren? You hate Jews? I hate Pollacks

In Brazil Zwi Migdal made Poles look like sh(t too,
because of Jewish pimp prostitutes out of Poland.

62761.jpg

In argentina too...

Migdal controled thousands of whorehouses in Argentina alone.

Migdal's pimps and hookers did gave Poland a bad name in South America although the vast majority were polish Jews:

The first boatload of young Jewish women arrived in Brazil in 1867.

As most of the prostitutes came from Poland, they were called "polacas" ("Polish women") and this word acquired a scornful meaning in Brazilian Portuguese language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwi_Migdal

But I don't think this jewish mafia specialized in sexual exploitation tarnished the reputation of european Jews or Poland's for that matter anymore than the italian american mafia, the 5 NYC crime families, tarnished Italy's reputation.

If anything, those individuals tarnished their own reputation not their countries'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back