Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear this over, and over again from Zionists.

Oh Palestinians did this before 1967, but somehow never existed until 1967.

No wonder why much of the World doesn't take Zionists seriously, anymore.

I hear this over and over again from Anti Zionists
Until 1967 it was Officially recognized by the International Community that the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem were officially considered part of Jordan and Gaza officially part of Jordan. After 1948 Israel was supposed to have access of E. Jerusalem but of course they were denied
Anti Semitism has existed for over 2000 years; just look at your own History ; you should know. It had nothing to do with Zionism. You are too stupid to realize it

This is just one example
Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Last edited:
Apparently, the mentally ill are allowed to frequent this message board.
Can’t Shit4Brains simply stick to insulting anti-American Jewish neo-Cons?
Heck, I can’t stand them either.

• Banned

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

I can continue. The Pollack is too stupid to understand it

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

710.jpg

In 1929 only Jews identified as Palestinians, Arabs considered it an insult.
Merely shows You were duped into believing the Arab forgery of later appropriation of the Jewish Palestinian identity.

Q. With whom was Palestine identified if the Arab Mufti is the enemy?

Last edited:

Poland’s nationalists are burying their antisemitic past – this is dangerous | Przemyslaw Wielgosz

Poland's not killing anybody, Israel on the other hand is still killing Palestinians.

Sorry, but look at your History
You claim there isn’t Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Once again, I have proven you are a liar

I believe the "killing is Mutual" ! Yuk Yuk!:laughing0301:

Thank goodness I'm a pro-American Jewish paleo-Con.

II can’t believe how stupid he is declaring there is no such thing as Antisemitism

Just when you think someone has plumbed the depths of stupidity, they will reach down inside themselves and achieve a new low in idiocy.

I believe we have yet to see the event horizon of his stupidity singularity.

Actually according to the Arab logic to which You subscribe,
puts the main blame on Pollacks.

Ain't that ironic?

Last edited:

Thank goodness I'm a pro-American Jewish paleo-Con.

II can’t believe how stupid he is declaring there is no such thing as Antisemitism

Just when you think someone has plumbed the depths of stupidity, they will reach down inside themselves and achieve a new low in idiocy.

I believe we have yet to see the event horizon of his stupidity singularity.

I actually find it quite humorous and pathetic at the same time

This is how much Jews identify themselves as Palestinians in 1930 50 years after the zionist movement started.

MY FATHER was a Zionist.

At the time, the Zionists were a tiny minority among the Jews in Germany (and elsewhere). Most Jews thought that they were a bit crazy. A current joke had it that a Zionist was a Jew who gave money to a second Jew in order to send a third Jew to Palestine.

Why did my father become a Zionist? He certainly did not dream of going to Palestine himself.

So what about his Zionism? My father was a “Querkopf”, a contrarian. He did not like to run with the herd. It suited him to belong to a lonely little group. The Zionists.

45037351_303.jpg

The nationalist (not religious) identification with the Holy Land was the creation of the zionist colonial movement...

A tiny group of heretics from Judaism (in the case of religious zionists) and atheists and agnostics with a jewish ancestry (in the case of secular zionists).

Anti-zionist revolt... and they had every right to fight the land thieves from another continent.

Actually according to the Arab logic to which You subscribe,
puts the main blame on Pollacks.

Ain't that ironic?

He claims that there is no Antisemitism, only Anti Zionism? Did he ever hear of the Holocaust? Did the Jewish State exist?
Hmmm.. don’t think so . Just denying the Pollack cooperation with the Nazis

This is how much Jews identify themselves as Palestinians in 1930 50 years after the zionist movement started.

MY FATHER was a Zionist.

At the time, the Zionists were a tiny minority among the Jews in Germany (and elsewhere). Most Jews thought that they were a bit crazy. A current joke had it that a Zionist was a Jew who gave money to a second Jew in order to send a third Jew to Palestine.

Why did my father become a Zionist? He certainly did not dream of going to Palestine himself.

So what about his Zionism? My father was a “Querkopf”, a contrarian. He did not like to run with the herd. It suited him to belong to a lonely little group. The Zionists.

45037351_303.jpg

The nationalist (not religious) identification with the Holy Land was the creation of the zionist colonial movement...

A tiny group of heretics from Judaism (in the case of religious zionists) and atheists and agnostics with a jewish ancestry (in the case of secular zionists).
Zionism organized as a response to waves of Arab pogroms against local Jews in Syria-Palestine.

Ain't that a "joke" his father survived, and he was born thanks to Zionists?

"Palestinians" are misplaced EGYTPIANS and JORDANIANS. They have a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back