Palestinians Deny Jewish Connection to Jerusalem

So when those jews come to Israel -they're not jews,
But when they're killers- they are?

Shot Yourself in the leg.
Maybe next time :)

Your temple is not there anymore. Gee maybe a sign from God. Jew is not a race. Netanyahu which is not his real name, spent most of his younger life in the US where his father taught who by the way was a rabid arab hater , even more so after his other son got killed in the line of duty, but we wont count how many arabs his son killed before he was killed, I mean non jewish life does not matter does it. I am a dumb gentile what do I know. No Bibi is an secular Israelite, as I'm quite sure he was born in Israel.

First of all how Your infantile picking at the misfortunes of the Jews
is relevant to what You've quoted? Any logical connection...You know I never called You stupid,
but You really seem to run for that chair.

2.A sign from GOD?? Look at Israel and it's development! Look what it has become
after being a trash zone for those arabs. This land's green valleys, highways, world leading best medicine
and technology...It a proof we are the chosen ones. Just look at our number in relation to scientific
achievments. We EVEN SENT SATTELITES TO SPACE.
Now how many were protected by GOD duringall those years of terro, intifada and a war simultaneous
war on 3 fronts when Israel humiliated those Ismhaelites. Not to mention the '48 war with close to none
weaponry.
GOD IS WITH ISRAEL, those signs appear almost daily.

3. You were not called "stupid gentile" by nobody but Yourself,
if You want that position I'm not sure You're qualified enough.
And all You know about jews and their culture is 99% false.
Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations,
and each life is GOD given. THATS WHAT JEWS ARE TAUGHT:
"The one who raises to kill You, kill him first".

Really, Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations, just what were those??

I really liked this article from the link in the OP...

No Jewish remains have been found in ‎Jerusalem after 48 years of ‎excavations

Official PA TV news hosted Fakhri Abu ‎Diab, member of the Silwan and Al-‎Bustan Neighborhood Defense ‎CommitteeOfficial PA TV reporter: “In the 48 years of ‎its existence, the occupation has carried ‎out over 64 excavations beneath the Al-‎Aqsa Mosque and its environs, to search ‎for remains that fit the Judaization ‎narrative for Jerusalem, as Israel presents ‎it.”‎

Fakhri Abu Diab, member of the Silwan ‎and Al-Bustan Neighborhood Defense ‎Committee: “This museum, all the ‎Umayyad palaces and the [archeological] ‎remains in Jerusalem that [Israel] stole. ‎‎[Israel] gathers them in this area and then ‎treats them in a way that obscures [their ‎origin], whether the remains are Islamic, ‎Byzantine or Roman. It obscures them ‎and then carves Hebrew inscriptions on ‎them, [to make it seem as if] this area was ‎the historical homeland of the Jewish ‎people, and as if these properties and ‎artifacts were from the period of the first or ‎second Temple…”‎

Official PA TV reporter: “These are ‎systematic crimes against the Holy City, ‎‎[carried out in order] to search for ‎‎[archeological] remains that support the ‎occupation’s Judaization narrative. So far, ‎nothing has been found after 48 years of ‎excavations and nature has refuted ‎Judaization and falsification.”
Nothing found after 48 years.

Official PA TV news hosted Fakhri Abu ‎Diab, member of the Silwan and Al-‎Bustan Neighborhood Defense ‎CommitteeOfficial PA TV reporter: “In the 48 years of ‎its existence, the occupation has carried ‎out over 64 excavations beneath the Al-‎Aqsa Mosque and its environs, to search ‎for remains that fit the Judaization ‎narrative for Jerusalem, as Israel presents ‎it.”‎

Fakhri Abu Diab, member of the Silwan ‎and Al-Bustan Neighborhood Defense ‎Committee: “This museum, all the ‎Umayyad palaces and the [archeological] ‎remains in Jerusalem that [Israel] stole. ‎‎[Israel] gathers them in this area and then ‎treats them in a way that obscures [their ‎origin], whether the remains are Islamic, ‎Byzantine or Roman. It obscures them ‎and then carves Hebrew inscriptions on ‎them, [to make it seem as if] this area was ‎the historical homeland of the Jewish ‎people, and as if these properties and ‎artifacts were from the period of the first or ‎second Temple…”‎

Official PA TV reporter: “These are ‎systematic crimes against the Holy City, ‎‎[carried out in order] to search for ‎‎[archeological] remains that support the ‎occupation’s Judaization narrative. So far, ‎nothing has been found after 48 years of ‎excavations and nature has refuted ‎Judaization and falsification.”

According to the Palestinians, or didn't you see that bit. You will believe anything that shows the Jews to be in the wrong because your humanity is clouded by your Jew hatred

Your temple is not there anymore. Gee maybe a sign from God. Jew is not a race. Netanyahu which is not his real name, spent most of his younger life in the US where his father taught who by the way was a rabid arab hater , even more so after his other son got killed in the line of duty, but we wont count how many arabs his son killed before he was killed, I mean non jewish life does not matter does it. I am a dumb gentile what do I know. No Bibi is an secular Israelite, as I'm quite sure he was born in Israel.

is relevant to what You've quoted? Any logical connection...You know I never called You stupid,

2.A sign from GOD?? Look at Israel and it's development! Look what it has become
after being a trash zone for those arabs. This land's green valleys, highways, world leading best medicine
and technology...It a proof we are the chosen ones. Just look at our number in relation to scientific
Now how many were protected by GOD duringall those years of terro, intifada and a war simultaneous
war on 3 fronts when Israel humiliated those Ismhaelites. Not to mention the '48 war with close to none
weaponry.

Really, Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations, just what were those??

This was done during the holiday of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles in English). What were they? The usual bulls, rams, lambs, goats, etc. I thought a Judaic scholar like you would've known this.

You're really gullible.

You're really gullible.
I also like long walks on the beach, a good book and single malt scotch.

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay...

...I forgot the rest!

weaponry.

In the tempe of Jerusalem 70 sacrifices of bulls for each nation to prosper and flourish:
Olas Shabbos - Sukkos 5760 - Torah.org

"There are, according to the Talmud (Sukkah 55b), seventy nations of the world. The seventy bulls correspond to those seventy nations, and it was in the merit of these bulls that the nations flourished and succeeded. Regarding this, the Midrash (Yalkut Shimoni, Bamidbar 684) quotes the verse (Tehillim/Psalms 109:4), "In place of my love - they hated me." "Rabbi Yehuda said: How foolish the nations are! They have lost, yet they know not what they have lost. When the Holy Temple stood, the Altar [with its seventy bulls] would bring them forgiveness. Now - who will bring them forgiveness? (Sukkah ibid.)"
Need other resources?

Penelope I understand that it's difficult to realize that Your enemies-Jews
DON"T ACTUALLY HATE YOU or other gentiles...and c'mon I'm waiting for that
parrot-out of context "copy-paste' from Talmud you've learned so well to understand.

Last edited:

weaponry.

In the tempe of Jerusalem 70 sacrifices of bulls for each nation to prosper and flourish:

"There are, according to the Talmud (Sukkah 55b), seventy nations of the world. The seventy bulls correspond to those seventy nations, and it was in the merit of these bulls that the nations flourished and succeeded. Regarding this, the Midrash (Yalkut Shimoni, Bamidbar 684) quotes the verse (Tehillim/Psalms 109:4), "In place of my love - they hated me." "Rabbi Yehuda said: How foolish the nations are! They have lost, yet they know not what they have lost. When the Holy Temple stood, the Altar [with its seventy bulls] would bring them forgiveness. Now - who will bring them forgiveness? (Sukkah ibid.)"
Need other resources?

parrot-out of context "copy-paste' from Talmud you've learned so well to understand.

Probably the best determining factor of how religions view others, is in their view of the Afterlife. This is where the people of the world will spend Eternity, after all. The Talmud, that always reviled book, says that all the Righteous among the Nations, have a place in the World-to-Come. (To be righteous, in this context, means keeping seven out of the Ten Commandments, called the Noahide Laws.) They are not required specifically to worship Hashem (Yahweh in the Bible). Christians, however, believe that all those people who don't worship Jesus and are not saved by him, will spend Eternity burning in Hell. I had always known this, growing up in a predominantly Christian nation. Then, after researching Islam, I came to learn that Muslims pretty much believe the same thing about those who don't submit themselves to Allah. Therefore, not being one of the Elect of God (Christian) or a True Believer (Muslim), has far more dire consequences than not being one of the Chosen People (Jewish).

weaponry.

Need other resources?

That was sick enough, how utterly stupid some of your rabbis are. Your Talmud is for jews, and don't do any animal sacrifices on my account. Thank God that practice is done, pagans. You people are sick.

Last edited:

weaponry.

Need other resources?

That was sick enough, how utterly stupid some of your rabbis are. Your Talmud is for jews, and don't do any animal sacrifices on my account. Thank God that practice is done, pagans. You people are sick.

Well can You argue ON TOPIC?

How do You think You represent Yourself using such language?
You clearly haven't researched any of the claims You posted, it shows how independently You
are able to think. All You wrote using Your own words were insults based on lack of education as proven
through out this topic numerous times.
And clearly You have no clue of what " pagan" means. Basically it's he antidote of Judaism.
While Your beloved arabs (yet to be muslms)sacrificed their children and excrements on pagan altars for earthly benefits, my Hebrew ancestors followed an established monotheistic tradition for thousands of years
in their capital JERUSALEM.

Your Hebrew ancestors followed a monotheistic religion, have you ever read your OT. EZE 16 comes to mind. You were worst than Sodom!! You were never monotheistic in the OT, you just had a preferred war God, Yahweh. Your Kings built altars to many Gods.

Your Hebrew ancestors followed a monotheistic religion, have you ever read your OT. EZE 16 comes to mind. You were worst than Sodom!! You were never monotheistic in the OT, you just had a preferred war God, Yahweh. Your Kings built altars to many Gods.

Yeah this OFF-TOPIC argument going is what I actually wanted,
thank You.

Hebrew kings were sinners as all people are, no one denies that. Jews know it well for they were exciled numerous times for it.
Judaism still is the original monotheistic religion that introduced the One God.
Your argument is taken out of koran- an infantile one to try to argue with the God Promise and refute it in favor of a new system based on 2 other religions, again not Yours,
been there for 1400 years.

There're religious people and there's a religion in itself. You cant perceive it only by looking at people.
Using Your logic-all muslims are terrorits? But I don't need to look at muslim to know that I can read the koran.

So my guess is You still keep posting to cover for the fact that You Yourself denied the premise of this topic
numerous times as shown below:

I wonder what connection Indonesians, Pakistanis, or Somalis have to Mecca Saudi Arabia?

Yeah love it...

See what you just did...

You just used the 'zionist exclusivity' card...

And I don't see too many Indonesians, Pakistanis or Somalis trying to invade Saudi Arabia!

I wanted to conclude this topic and how the deniers behaved here,
Penelope helped me with this so thank You:2up:.

Here are some comments by pro jebustinians that actually deny this statement:
"Jews have no connection to Jeruslem" or "It belongs to jebustians":

“While there is no doubt Jerusalem was the centre of the Temple cult of Judaism, that's not to say the native population of Jerusalem were all adherants to that cult.” Challenger

"Bray all you want, Jerusalem is not Palestine and Islam spread in Palestine by voluntary conversion."

Challenger

"What do they say Roudy. Also I made an error, Britain never gave Jerusalem to the Zionist, it was to be a shared city" .Penelope

"Only the orthodox jews were returning, and only when the pogroms started. The Zionist movement begun in 1850ish. Before that the atheist, secular Zionist didn't want to go to Palestine, they wanted to live in the cities". Penelope

"We really have a problem here don't we? Just who are the Jebusites that are in the OT of which jews deny?
The politicians Yasser Arafat[25] and Faisal Husseini[26] have claimed that the Palestinian Arabs may be descended from the Jebusites, in contrast to the more common Palestinian Arab claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. Thus, the 1978 Al-Mawsu'at Al-Filastinniya (Palestinian encyclopedia) asserted, "The Palestinians [are] the descendants of the Jebusites, who are of Arab origin," and described Jerusalem as "an Arab city because its first builders were the Canaanite Jebusites, whose descendants are the Palestinians."[27]
Penelope

"So do jews have a connection to Jerusalem, they gave it up many centuries ago." Penelope

"This has no relevance to any isralites today:
By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
when we remembered Zion.A)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18354A">
2 On the poplars in its midst
we hung up our harps.B)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18355B">
3 For there our captors asked us
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
“Sing for us a song of Zion!”
4 But how could we sing a song of the Lord
in a foreign land?
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget.C)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18358C">
6 May my tongue stick to my palate
if I do not remember you,
If I do not exalt Jerusalem
beyond all my delights
Its more like if forget the US, Gemany, Russia, Poland or Spain for the Israelies today.
They got use to Babylon as only 40000 returned when able to. When the Jews came to NY they referred to it as their new Jerusalem, there is even a Jerusalem NY."

Penelope

"No the Zionist of today or jews have no more connection to Jerusalem than Christians or Palestinians" Penelope

"That was wrote during the Babylon exile, and when King Cyrus let them return only 40,000 and their slaves did". Pnelope

"See King Cyrus also paid for a new temple and gave permission for the jews to live there, he never gave it to them. " Penelope

People of the Jewish faith have a connection to Jerusalem just as Catholics have a connection to Rome” montelatici

"Actually what he said is right on, just because your ancestors had a connection to Jerusalem for a tiny amount of time and captured and killed others to get it , it doesn't mean that you had the right to go and take it away from others like you did in the OT". Penelope

SO YOU CAN STAY OFF TOPIC AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT THIS CASE WAS CLEARED
BY THE PRO-BALESTINIAN SUPPORTERS.

A minor connection centuries ago, doesn't give you permission to it today. I guess the only thing that gives you any right to it, is your weapons and money and fighting spirit.

“While there is no doubt Jerusalem was the centre of the Temple cult of Judaism, that's not to say the native population of Jerusalem were all adherants to that cult.” Challenger

"Bray all you want, Jerusalem is not Palestine and Islam spread in Palestine by voluntary conversion."

Challenger

"What do they say Roudy. Also I made an error, Britain never gave Jerusalem to the Zionist, it was to be a shared city" .Penelope

"Only the orthodox jews were returning, and only when the pogroms started. The Zionist movement begun in 1850ish. Before that the atheist, secular Zionist didn't want to go to Palestine, they wanted to live in the cities". Penelope

"We really have a problem here don't we? Just who are the Jebusites that are in the OT of which jews deny?
The politicians Yasser Arafat[25] and Faisal Husseini[26] have claimed that the Palestinian Arabs may be descended from the Jebusites, in contrast to the more common Palestinian Arab claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. Thus, the 1978 Al-Mawsu'at Al-Filastinniya (Palestinian encyclopedia) asserted, "The Palestinians [are] the descendants of the Jebusites, who are of Arab origin," and described Jerusalem as "an Arab city because its first builders were the Canaanite Jebusites, whose descendants are the Palestinians."[27]
Penelope

"So do jews have a connection to Jerusalem, they gave it up many centuries ago." Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights
Its more like if forget the US, Gemany, Russia, Poland or Spain for the Israelies today.
They got use to Babylon as only 40000 returned when able to. When the Jews came to NY they referred to it as their new Jerusalem, there is even a Jerusalem NY."

Penelope

"No the Zionist of today or jews have no more connection to Jerusalem than Christians or Palestinians" Penelope

"That was wrote during the Babylon exile, and when King Cyrus let them return only 40,000 and their slaves did". Pnelope

"See King Cyrus also paid for a new temple and gave permission for the jews to live there, he never gave it to them. " Penelope

People of the Jewish faith have a connection to Jerusalem just as Catholics have a connection to Rome” montelatici

"Actually what he said is right on, just because your ancestors had a connection to Jerusalem for a tiny amount of time and captured and killed others to get it , it doesn't mean that you had the right to go and take it away from others like you did in the OT". Penelope

There is a connection. The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the Israelites.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

There is a connection. The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the Israelites.

Or vice versa, its like who came first the chicken or the egg. Obviously the Pals must have come from one of Jacobs 12 or Abrahams 8 boys.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Palestinians are an invented people made up of neighboring Arabs who invaded the holy land in the 20th century. Jews have been coming back and to their ancestral homeland for 2000 years, despite the invasions and pogroms.

Last edited:
I wonder what connection Indonesians, Pakistanis, or Somalis have to Mecca Saudi Arabia?

Yeah love it...

See what you just did...

You just used the 'zionist exclusivity' card...

And I don't see too many Indonesians, Pakistanis or Somalis trying to invade Saudi Arabia!

Love what you idiot? Hundreds of millions of Muslims claim Mecca and Medina as their holy land. Why can't Jews claim Israel as their holy land? Because Islam encourages intolerance and savagery, and wants the whole world to be only Islamic lands? Israel isn't going anywhere, like it or not.

Forum List

Back