Palestinians Deny Jewish Connection to Jerusalem

I wanted to conclude this topic and how the deniers behaved here,
Penelope helped me with this so thank You:2up:.

Here are some comments by pro jebustinians that actually deny this statement:
"Jews have no connection to Jeruslem" or "It belongs to jebustians":

“While there is no doubt Jerusalem was the centre of the Temple cult of Judaism, that's not to say the native population of Jerusalem were all adherants to that cult.” Challenger

"Bray all you want, Jerusalem is not Palestine and Islam spread in Palestine by voluntary conversion."

Challenger

"What do they say Roudy. Also I made an error, Britain never gave Jerusalem to the Zionist, it was to be a shared city" .Penelope

"Only the orthodox jews were returning, and only when the pogroms started. The Zionist movement begun in 1850ish. Before that the atheist, secular Zionist didn't want to go to Palestine, they wanted to live in the cities". Penelope

"We really have a problem here don't we? Just who are the Jebusites that are in the OT of which jews deny?
The politicians Yasser Arafat[25] and Faisal Husseini[26] have claimed that the Palestinian Arabs may be descended from the Jebusites, in contrast to the more common Palestinian Arab claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. Thus, the 1978 Al-Mawsu'at Al-Filastinniya (Palestinian encyclopedia) asserted, "The Palestinians [are] the descendants of the Jebusites, who are of Arab origin," and described Jerusalem as "an Arab city because its first builders were the Canaanite Jebusites, whose descendants are the Palestinians."[27]
Penelope

"So do jews have a connection to Jerusalem, they gave it up many centuries ago." Penelope

"This has no relevance to any isralites today:
By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
when we remembered Zion.A)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18354A">
2 On the poplars in its midst
we hung up our harps.B)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18355B">
3 For there our captors asked us
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
“Sing for us a song of Zion!”
4 But how could we sing a song of the Lord
in a foreign land?
5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget.C)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-18358C">
6 May my tongue stick to my palate
if I do not remember you,
If I do not exalt Jerusalem
beyond all my delights
Its more like if forget the US, Gemany, Russia, Poland or Spain for the Israelies today.
They got use to Babylon as only 40000 returned when able to. When the Jews came to NY they referred to it as their new Jerusalem, there is even a Jerusalem NY."

Penelope

"No the Zionist of today or jews have no more connection to Jerusalem than Christians or Palestinians" Penelope

"That was wrote during the Babylon exile, and when King Cyrus let them return only 40,000 and their slaves did". Pnelope

"See King Cyrus also paid for a new temple and gave permission for the jews to live there, he never gave it to them. " Penelope

People of the Jewish faith have a connection to Jerusalem just as Catholics have a connection to Rome” montelatici

"Actually what he said is right on, just because your ancestors had a connection to Jerusalem for a tiny amount of time and captured and killed others to get it , it doesn't mean that you had the right to go and take it away from others like you did in the OT". Penelope

SO YOU CAN STAY OFF TOPIC AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE BUT THIS CASE WAS CLEARED
BY THE PRO-BALESTINIAN SUPPORTERS.

There is a connection. The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the Israelites.

Or vice versa, its like who came first the chicken or the egg. Obviously the Pals must have come from one of Jacobs 12 or Abrahams 8 boys.

And Mohammad knew he was a direct descendant of Ishmael which came 4000 hears before him, HOW? Was there some kind of ancestry website he used. Ha ha ha.

So when those jews come to Israel -they're not jews,
But when they're killers- they are?

Shot Yourself in the leg.
Maybe next time :)

Your temple is not there anymore. Gee maybe a sign from God. Jew is not a race. Netanyahu which is not his real name, spent most of his younger life in the US where his father taught who by the way was a rabid arab hater , even more so after his other son got killed in the line of duty, but we wont count how many arabs his son killed before he was killed, I mean non jewish life does not matter does it. I am a dumb gentile what do I know. No Bibi is an secular Israelite, as I'm quite sure he was born in Israel.

First of all how Your infantile picking at the misfortunes of the Jews
is relevant to what You've quoted? Any logical connection...You know I never called You stupid,
but You really seem to run for that chair.

2.A sign from GOD?? Look at Israel and it's development! Look what it has become
after being a trash zone for those arabs. This land's green valleys, highways, world leading best medicine
and technology...It a proof we are the chosen ones. Just look at our number in relation to scientific
achievments. We EVEN SENT SATTELITES TO SPACE.
Now how many were protected by GOD duringall those years of terro, intifada and a war simultaneous
war on 3 fronts when Israel humiliated those Ismhaelites. Not to mention the '48 war with close to none
weaponry.
GOD IS WITH ISRAEL, those signs appear almost daily.

3. You were not called "stupid gentile" by nobody but Yourself,
if You want that position I'm not sure You're qualified enough.
And all You know about jews and their culture is 99% false.
Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations,
and each life is GOD given. THATS WHAT JEWS ARE TAUGHT:
"The one who raises to kill You, kill him first".

Really, Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations, just what were those??

You're aware that your Muslim brethren needlessly slaughters millions of animals on a yearly basis, to honor a religious tradition, don't you? Idiot.

Eid al-Adha

Men, women and children are expected to dress in their finest clothing to perform Eid prayer in a large congregation in an open waqf ("stopping") field called Eidgah or mosque. Affluent Muslims who can afford to, i.e. Malik-e-Nisaab, sacrifice their best halal domestic animals (usually a cow, but can also be a camel, goat, sheep or ram depending on the region) as a symbol of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his only son. The sacrificed animals, called aḍḥiya (Arabic: أضحية‎, also known by its Persian term, Qurbāni), have to meet certain age and quality standards or else the animal is considered an unacceptable sacrifice. This tradition accounts for the slaughter of more than 100 million animals in only two days of Eid. In Pakistan alone nearly 10 million animals are slaughtered on Eid days costing over US$3 billion.

Last edited:

“While there is no doubt Jerusalem was the centre of the Temple cult of Judaism, that's not to say the native population of Jerusalem were all adherants to that cult.” Challenger

"Bray all you want, Jerusalem is not Palestine and Islam spread in Palestine by voluntary conversion."

Challenger

"What do they say Roudy. Also I made an error, Britain never gave Jerusalem to the Zionist, it was to be a shared city" .Penelope

"Only the orthodox jews were returning, and only when the pogroms started. The Zionist movement begun in 1850ish. Before that the atheist, secular Zionist didn't want to go to Palestine, they wanted to live in the cities". Penelope

"We really have a problem here don't we? Just who are the Jebusites that are in the OT of which jews deny?
The politicians Yasser Arafat[25] and Faisal Husseini[26] have claimed that the Palestinian Arabs may be descended from the Jebusites, in contrast to the more common Palestinian Arab claim that they are descended from the Canaanites. Thus, the 1978 Al-Mawsu'at Al-Filastinniya (Palestinian encyclopedia) asserted, "The Palestinians [are] the descendants of the Jebusites, who are of Arab origin," and described Jerusalem as "an Arab city because its first builders were the Canaanite Jebusites, whose descendants are the Palestinians."[27]
Penelope

"So do jews have a connection to Jerusalem, they gave it up many centuries ago." Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights
Its more like if forget the US, Gemany, Russia, Poland or Spain for the Israelies today.
They got use to Babylon as only 40000 returned when able to. When the Jews came to NY they referred to it as their new Jerusalem, there is even a Jerusalem NY."

Penelope

"No the Zionist of today or jews have no more connection to Jerusalem than Christians or Palestinians" Penelope

"That was wrote during the Babylon exile, and when King Cyrus let them return only 40,000 and their slaves did". Pnelope

"See King Cyrus also paid for a new temple and gave permission for the jews to live there, he never gave it to them. " Penelope

People of the Jewish faith have a connection to Jerusalem just as Catholics have a connection to Rome” montelatici

"Actually what he said is right on, just because your ancestors had a connection to Jerusalem for a tiny amount of time and captured and killed others to get it , it doesn't mean that you had the right to go and take it away from others like you did in the OT". Penelope

There is a connection. The Palestinian's are the direct decendents of the Israelites.

That's ridiculous. First they are Canaanites, then Philistines and now Israelites! They are plainly trying to usurp the Jews.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

That's ridiculous. First they are Canaanites, then Philistines and now Israelites! They are plainly trying to usurp the Jews.

It's just a long succession of people claiming to be the "real Jews" by slaughtering the Jews first.

Your temple is not there anymore. Gee maybe a sign from God. Jew is not a race. Netanyahu which is not his real name, spent most of his younger life in the US where his father taught who by the way was a rabid arab hater , even more so after his other son got killed in the line of duty, but we wont count how many arabs his son killed before he was killed, I mean non jewish life does not matter does it. I am a dumb gentile what do I know. No Bibi is an secular Israelite, as I'm quite sure he was born in Israel.

is relevant to what You've quoted? Any logical connection...You know I never called You stupid,

2.A sign from GOD?? Look at Israel and it's development! Look what it has become
after being a trash zone for those arabs. This land's green valleys, highways, world leading best medicine
and technology...It a proof we are the chosen ones. Just look at our number in relation to scientific
Now how many were protected by GOD duringall those years of terro, intifada and a war simultaneous
war on 3 fronts when Israel humiliated those Ismhaelites. Not to mention the '48 war with close to none
weaponry.

Really, Jews gave 70 sacrifices in Jerusalem for the wellbeing of all 70 nations, just what were those??

You're aware that your Muslim brethren needlessly slaughters millions of animals on a yearly basis, to honor a religious tradition, don't you? Idiot.

Eid al-Adha

Men, women and children are expected to dress in their finest clothing to perform Eid prayer in a large congregation in an open waqf ("stopping") field called Eidgah or mosque. Affluent Muslims who can afford to, i.e. Malik-e-Nisaab, sacrifice their best halal domestic animals (usually a cow, but can also be a camel, goat, sheep or ram depending on the region) as a symbol of Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his only son. The sacrificed animals, called aḍḥiya (Arabic: أضحية‎, also known by its Persian term, Qurbāni), have to meet certain age and quality standards or else the animal is considered an unacceptable sacrifice. This tradition accounts for the slaughter of more than 100 million animals in only two days of Eid. In Pakistan alone nearly 10 million animals are slaughtered on Eid days costing over US$3 billion.

Yes I'm aware:
Background
Eid al-Adha, also known as the Feast of Sacrifice or Festival of Sacrifice, commemorates accomplishment. Eid al-Adha also serves as a reminder of when Ibrahim (Abraham) was willing to sacrifice his son to God, according to Islamic belief. The United States government issued postage stamps to commemorate Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in previous years. These stamps aimed to highlight the business, educational and social contributions that Muslims made in the United States.

Jews and Islam have so much in common(wonder why)

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Or vice versa, its like who came first the chicken or the egg. Obviously the Pals must have come from one of Jacobs 12 or Abrahams 8 boys.

And Mohammad knew he was a direct descendant of Ishmael which came 4000 hears before him, HOW? Was there some kind of ancestry website he used. Ha ha ha.

Well it must be the same one Jacobs grandchildren used.:banana:

weaponry.

Eid al-Adha

Yes I'm aware:
Background
Eid al-Adha, also known as the Feast of Sacrifice or Festival of Sacrifice, commemorates accomplishment. Eid al-Adha also serves as a reminder of when Ibrahim (Abraham) was willing to sacrifice his son to God, according to Islamic belief. The United States government issued postage stamps to commemorate Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha in previous years. These stamps aimed to highlight the business, educational and social contributions that Muslims made in the United States.

No you aren't, Jews and Christians believe in the story of Abraham's sacrifice as well, but they aren't sacrificing hundreds of millions of animals needlessly in a religious ceremony.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Well it must be the same one Jacobs grandchildren used.:banana:

More gibberish from the asylum escapee.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Again You shot Yourself in the leg, and it wasn't me who posted that Penelope:
You wrote:

So how can Your word be weighed in any way from here on, when You say totally opposite things whenever convenient?

Again You're the one working for zionism not me, by showing how deceitful You're.

weaponry.

Eid al-Adha

Yes I'm aware:
Background

No you aren't, Jews and Christians believe in the story of Abraham's sacrifice as well, but they aren't sacrificing hundreds of millions of animals needlessly in a religious ceremony.

The jewish temple used to have sacrifices and then distribute the meat to the poor who might otherwise not afford meat. Now jews that ca afford give tzedakah to charities to help others less fortunate, minimally 10% of their income. Muslims are supposed to give 2.5% of their income to charity.
Christian believe in the sacrifice of Jesus and repeat it in the form of communion, blood and flesh of Jesus. Christian usually give 1.5-2% of their income.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Then they would have the same genetic makeup, yet not one arab muslim Palestinian has the same genes as any of the worlds Jews. Guess you lost another half baked argument

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Why cant they have come from another land to the south that had no ties to Palestine ?

Guys I think this topic is done, case closed.Penelope, momtnatici and challenger have
agreed with us more than once,penelope just can't understand that yet, can't stop either

As San Tzu said (paraphrase)- You should let Your enemies flee once they realize they lost the battle.

Challenger

Penelope

By the rivers of Babylon
there we sat weeping
for the words of a song;
Our tormentors, for joy:
in a foreign land?
beyond all my delights

Penelope

Then they would have the same genetic makeup, yet not one arab muslim Palestinian has the same genes as any of the worlds Jews. Guess you lost another half baked argument

well...., we all share most of our DNA though we are white, brown, black or any other shade or from other parts of the world. There are certain marker that do distinguish racial types. We can send a blood sample and it will tell us our heritage and genetic origins. Some of us are mutts and some might be of one or two major types. A handful might be almost pure bloods. It is really about what we are now, though nice to have history to respect.

Most jews do share certain markers going back centuries, they were a 'people' no matter how far from home they were.

A large part of the world share DNA from Genghis Khan.

Last edited:
Yes I'm aware:
Background

What if they combined the religions?

They could call it Jewslam!

Guys I think this topic is done, case closed.Penelope, momtnatici and challenger have
agreed with us more than once,penelope just can't understand that yet, can't stop either

As San Tzu said (paraphrase)- You should let Your enemies flee once they realize they lost the battle.
Yeah, but I'm still in your face and I ain't going anywhere.

Yes I'm aware:
Background

They did and called it NAZISM

And being laughed at every time you post like a spoilt brat

Chooch I haven't seen You produce 1 adult argument...

Let's see, there're those above my head when I pray in Jerusalem, that look for every opportunity to throw rocks at me after loosing a ball game in the holiest of places...I can simply ignore Your infantile responses
Yeah You're a real life bother chooch... quiet frankly mosquitos this time of year bother me a little more.
But as long as You enjoy child.

Yes I'm aware:
Background

They did and called it NAZISM

Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism , Stalinism was worst than Nazis could even imagine being.

Forum List

Back