Palestinian flag raised at UN for first time

About damn time...
What sovereign nation does that flag represent?
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

No Palestine during Jesus' time, dufus.

Tell them, I think there's a big mistake in the UN!!

Am I actually seeing the Jordanian flag?:disbelief:
!!!!!!!Silly Post Rylah??????
Jordan

Palestine

ex PLO terrorist:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

Israel would halt all the aid to the PA - the Fatah - and they will launch few more attacks, the PA with Hamas (and PIJ) would unify again and call for the third Intifada.. in two-three years the PA will break the unite with Hamas because they won't agree to negotiations resulting in more or less a same agreement just like Oslo Accords. ..
100$ who's in?

Palestinian flag raised at United Nations headquarters - BBC News

Proud day indeed! I can't wait until the Israeli flag is lowered and the Palestinian flag is raised in its place once Israel no longer exists :)

Oh and for the usual whining and boo hooing.

Israel's UN envoy said the raising of the flag was a "blatant attempt to hijack the UN"

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Did the Jordanians put their hands on their chest when they raised the Paliscumian fraudulent flag? Ha ha ha.

flags-1.jpg
Obviously you can't tell the difference Roudy,time for the Optictian methinks steve

Last edited:
It was a unilateral action ------a good precedent. Time for Israel to initiate a unilateratl action-----my advice would be a ban on entry or residence of all muslims in the jewish
holy city of Jerusalem-----something like the ban on non muslims in Mecca and Medina
Pissy little jew....all mad about this...its funny.

So you don't see the similarities in the Islamic ban on Jews and the potential for a Jewish ban of muslims.

Watch he Palestinian flag drop faster than a hamas terrorists trousers when faced by an armed IDF soldier

Proud day indeed! I can't wait until the Israeli flag is lowered and the Palestinian flag is raised in its place once Israel no longer exists :)

Israel's UN envoy said the raising of the flag was a "blatant attempt to hijack the UN"

Did the Jordanians put their hands on their chest when they raised the Paliscumian fraudulent flag? Ha ha ha.

flags-1.jpg
Obviously you can't tell the difference Roudy,time for the Optictian methinks steve

You thinks what? And what's an Optictian?

Yeah, your argument is cheap...

Jerusalem was in the tribe of Judea, and all Jews are called Sons of Israel-Jacob.

About damn time...
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

Oh really, I hear preachers call the place Palestine all the time.

The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

Nope, you're a liar and fulla shit as usual. No such thing as Palestine in the new or Old Testament. For 700 years when the land belonged to the Ottomans from 1400's to the 20th century, no such thing as Palestine either. In fact the Turks called it Southern Syria. Palestine is a hoax and Palestinians are an invented people.

flags-1.jpg

You thinks what? And what's an Optictian?
Well OPTICIAN then Rouds,you know what I mean.....Anyhow Viva Palestine,Viva Israel,sure you can read that..steve

About damn time...
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

Oh really, I hear preachers call the place Palestine all the time.

The maps in the back of my Bible call the place Palestine.

To Rouds,Of course there has always and is today a Palestine.......a People and a Nation.......your denial is so SAD man,so SAD...just because your people fled to all corners of the earth from the Romans,........but those Jews who stayed were treated well by their Palestinian FAMILY moreover other parts of the Arab world,Moorish Spain is a prime example,but many other places in the Arab world......things only changed from 1942 onwards because of the Zionist Terrorists disgusting behaviour towards the Palestinians.

Many of you claim that Jews built Jerusalem !!!!!! This is totally incorrect,...It was the major city and capital of the Canaanites (you know those people you eliminated) The city was called Salem,Rouds I like you man but to abuse Tinnie in the way you have above is not good enough,he was showing you the factual reality of Palestine/Palestinians,you owe him an apology.............how ever are you to dialogue when you deny facts.

As you know I have lived in Israel,I have met Israeli Jews and their families who have been in Palestine/Israel for generations,and I can tell you they do NOT think much of a lot of these Jews? from Europe,Africa,America etc.,that have over taken this fair land.

Rouds,just Stop all this abuse everytime you disagree with someone,you are intelligent enough to know the difference between fact and indoctorination sic.......Keep Well and Regards to the Family...........Be nice to Tinnie,he is an outstanding contributor to USMB but more importantly a Wonderful man and Palestinian,something you should give thought to next time you want to give him a spray.

Tinnie Thanks for the Post...Best Regards steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back