Palestinian flag raised at UN for first time

It was a unilateral action ------a good precedent. Time for Israel to initiate a unilateratl action-----my advice would be a ban on entry or residence of all muslims in the jewish
holy city of Jerusalem-----something like the ban on non muslims in Mecca and Medina

It was a unilateral action ------a good precedent. Time for Israel to initiate a unilateratl action-----my advice would be a ban on entry or residence of all muslims in the jewish
holy city of Jerusalem-----something like the ban on non muslims in Mecca and Medina
Pissy little jew....all mad about this...its funny.

Pissy little jew....all mad about this...its funny.

shitty little shekhetz-----why mad? nothing about which to be mad---
just play with EQUITY

I guess no aid money left for an actual designer,who can actually invent- not just erase and plagiarize.....

Oh wait it's the balestinians...got it....get the Greek flag out:oops-28:...oh taken what then? people without distinct culture, flag, language...

Does UN accept custom orders for flag raising services...say let's raise the flag of The Homeless nation...or better the newest Syrian refugee nation flag.

Oh the whining is music to my ears

That's why you're in team balestine. They work on releasing their latest singles uninterrupted. Should have Pali-whine station soon-

Each singe comes with a bonus vest- guaranteed to make the whining pleasure more extreme.

Should get one at 'Jihads R' Us'.

Palestinian flag raised at UN for first time

About damn time...
What sovereign nation does that flag represent?
This one...
palestine_jesus.jpg

Palestinian flag raised at United Nations headquarters - BBC News

Proud day indeed! I can't wait until the Israeli flag is lowered and the Palestinian flag is raised in its place once Israel no longer exists :)

Oh and for the usual whining and boo hooing.

Israel's UN envoy said the raising of the flag was a "blatant attempt to hijack the UN"

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Did the Jordanians put their hands on their chest when they raised the Paliscumian fraudulent flag? Ha ha ha.

flags-1.jpg

Forum List

Back