Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Where whites were from was not an issue. you denied their existence. Now YOUR OWN SOURCE refutes you. Your a sham, a charlatan, a hack, a poser, a squishy salesman.

And you sir are simply a SORE LOSER.

A check of your genome would probably reflect a truth that you are not even of the human race.

Originally posted by ajwps
Where whites were from was not an issue. you denied their existence. Now YOUR OWN SOURCE refutes you. Your a sham, a charlatan, a hack, a poser, a squishy salesman.

And you sir are simply a SORE LOSER.

A check of your genome would probably reflect a truth that you are not even of the human race.

You initially denied there was a white race. Your own source shows you wrong. You lost and give a personal attack as your parting argument. You've been utterly defeated. This ain't no Masada, now is it?

You initially denied there was a white race. Your own source shows you wrong. You lost and give a personal attack as your parting argument. You've been utterly defeated. This ain't no Masada, now is it?

I stlll deny that there is a 'white race' but simply admit one site does not prove there is a caucasian race. The initial site I posted was the opinion of a historian by the name of
Maxmueller who accepted that there was one ancient race which was the origin of all races of the world. He originally believed that central Asia was the birthplace of humans, who then migrated to other parts of the world. New discoveries later falsified this theory....

Historians are not scientists and cannot produce anything other than theory or suppositions based on known history.

Scientists who can look into the human genome find that there is no such thing as separate races but simply the human race.

You want me to admit losing an argument based on my initial site but then when I give you more than once source that are contradictory you choose the one that fits your own racist ideas. There is no need for another Massada as your racial theory has no more validity than the Nazis who measured the human skull to find individual racial characteristics.

You are the one who needs to obtain some degree of acceptance that your hope for a white race is simply a fraud.

I stlll deny that there is a 'white race' but simply admit one site does not prove there is a caucasian race. The initial site I posted was the opinion of a historian by the name of

Historians are not scientists and cannot produce anything other than theory or suppositions based on known history.

Scientists who can look into the human genome find that there is no such thing as separate races but simply the human race.

You want me to admit losing an argument based on my initial site but then when I give you more than once source that are contradictory you choose the one that fits your own racist ideas. There is no need for another Massada as your racial theory has no more validity than the Nazis who measured the human skull to find individual racial characteristics.

You are the one who needs to obtain some degree of acceptance that your hope for a white race is simply a fraud.

I'm not your enemy, man. Just get off this "there's no white race" crap. We all know it's just a political stunt of yours. You're just acting silly now. Calling me a nazi because I say there's a white race is stupid. Your own source said there was a white race. get a grip. You look foolish.

I'm not your enemy, man. Just get off this "there's no white race" crap. We all know it's just a political stunt of yours. You're just acting silly now. Calling me a nazi because I say there's a white race is stupid. Your own source said there was a white race. get a grip. You look foolish.

It is not my crap or political stunt that says on a human level there are no individual races but simply superficial differences depending on geographical locations.

Saying that there is some kind of a white race is a stupid as saying that Michael Jackson belongs to the white race because his skin is white.

GENETICALLY all humans are of a single race, the HUMAN RACE. Can your genes be wrong?

It is not my crap or political stunt that says on a human level there are no individual races but simply superficial differences depending on geographical locations.

Saying that there is some kind of a white race is a stupid as saying that Michael Jackson belongs to the white race because his skin is white.

GENETICALLY all humans are of a single race, the HUMAN RACE. Can your genes be wrong?

You're living in a fantasy world if that's what you believe. Why are you linking to documents that say there are multiple races then? I guess sometimes there are races and sometimes there are not. How convenient? Are jews a race?

You're living in a fantasy world if that's what you believe. Why are you linking to documents that say there are multiple races then? I guess sometimes there are races and sometimes there are not. How convenient? Are jews a race?

You say I am living in a fantasy world. A historian who says that there are races with nothing more than some form of historical clairvoyance to state there are different races of man.

So we Jews are a race?

Let's see, there are:

1) American Jews

2) Mexican Jews

3) Black Jews

4) Chinese Jews

5) Mongolian Jews

6) Indian Jews

7) French Jews

8) Israeli Jews

9) Argentinian Jews

10) Hungarian Jews

11) American indian Jews

12) South African Jews

etc, etc, etc, etc. throughout the world.

What race did you say?

And just as there are 'white Christians' who are indigenous to all the countries of the world. How does the racial bone structure or chomosomal characteristics fit into your ideation of a white race?

Last I heard, one was a jew if one's mother is a jew. And you guys are not exactly a prostelytizing "religion". So you tell me.

Oh and there are american whites, french whites, canadian whites blah blah blah. So now there's no white race again? What about us actually being indian? you've destroyed all your credibility going back and forth like this.

You say I am living in a fantasy world. A historian who says that there are races with nothing more than some form of historical clairvoyance to state there are different races of man.

So we Jews are a race?

Let's see, there are:

1) American Jews

2) Mexican Jews

3) Black Jews

4) Chinese Jews

5) Mongolian Jews

6) Indian Jews

7) French Jews

8) Israeli Jews

9) Argentinian Jews

10) Hungarian Jews

11) American indian Jews

12) South African Jews

etc, etc, etc, etc. throughout the world.

What race did you say?

And just as there are 'white Christians' who are indigenous to all the countries of the world. How does the racial bone structure or chomosomal characteristics fit into your ideation of a white race?

So the answer is no? The jews are not a race ?

Last I heard, one was a jew if one's mother is a jew. And you guys are not exactly a proselytizing "religion". So you tell me.

You heard a lot but only a part of the facts. Let's start from the first man who came to believe in G-d. His name was Abraham of Ur and neither his father nor mother was of the Jewish religion. Neither were his future wife or those people who followed this first man and came to believe in the one G-d became Hebrews whose none of their mothers or fathers being Jewish.

Abraham didn't need to convert or proselitize anyone to believe in the One G-d of the universe. He didn't need to use PRETENSE (Philippians 1:18) to preach the word nor did he need to rejoice in using deception to get people to become Jews.

Over the centuries people converted on their own to the religion of Judaism but the Bible as given to Abraham (one of the descendants of the first Jewish man) that to be a Jewish person, their mother (matriarchal) was the deciding factor as who was Jewish. Obviously there is no problem telling from whose body you came from but there is always a question of who contributed the sperm that made you. So no there is no RACE of Jewish people but simply a common religion.

Oh and there are american whites, french whites, canadian whites blah blah blah. So now there's no white race again? What about us actually being indian? you've destroyed all your credibility going back and forth like this.

Didn't you know that Jesus Christ was one-quarter blooded Cherokee? So why would you go to church on Christmas and pray to a racially impure non-white Jew as your god?

Also let's get rid of the epithet '[j)ew' or I'll start calling you one of jc's boys.

So can I convert to Judaism and become a jew?

Not so easily. People who desire to convert to Judaism must want to become Jews and not because they are getting married to a Jew or because they want to 'get rich.'

To convert, one must go to a Rabbi and request to convert. Everyone who does so is not only discouraged but turned away as one must truly want to believe in the G-d of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

If the person wishing to become Jewish comes back to the Rabbi again and again, the Rabbi may understand that this person really desires to become Jewish and after an extended period of study in Jewish law and wisdom, they can be converted to this faith. Men must undergo circumscision and both men and women must be ritually bathed in running water derived not from a sink but from rainwater or river running water. This ritual does not free a person from his sins or give any salvation from sins.

This is where Christianity gets Baptism by water sprinkling or emersion.

The Jewish faith does not believe that human beings need be Jewish to seek G-d but simply leading a life of goodness, righteousness and justice gives everyone the same presence before the L-rd.

There is no necessity to convert to Judaism as there is in Christianity or Islam.

My advice to you is not to convert to Judaism!!!!!

My advice to you is not to convert to Judaism!!!!! [/B]

yes. Obviously. as per the above described dogmatic injunction.

And obviously as a member of the 'white race' your inclusion into those who are not of that race and in that class of humanity should not mix with the lower races.

And obviously as a member of the 'white race' your inclusion into those who are not of that race and in that class of humanity should not mix with the lower races.

That didn't even make sense. Try again.

Needs some puntuation or something but I think you got called an uppity white supremecist in a sarcastic sorta way.

go figger :shocked:

That didn't even make sense. Try again.

Obviously my statement does not make sense to one of your high level of intellect.

uh oh now he called you stupid---now if I remember right in another thread he said that people who resort to name calling--

oh boy--another flip flopper

Originally posted by dilloduck

uh oh now he called you stupid---now if I remember right in another thread he said that people who resort to name calling--
oh boy--another flip flopper

Name calling? Flip flopping?

Do you really THINK that giving one credit for a high level of intellect is the equivalent of calling someone 'stupid'?

In a sort of sarcastist way I presume....

Really guys, I'm really not in the mood to go through those long posts and figure who started what. Just debate till Jeff or whomever comes in. OK?

Forum List

Back