Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Originally posted by ajwps
To hear a great Caucasian song, go the following site and click on the purple circle with a music note in it.

http://www.whirledbank.org/church/race.html

Now we are getting somewhere.

Definition of the so called caucasian (race):

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcaucasian.html

1) So now we have to define what cranial shape configuration makes caucasians a separate WHITE RACE?

2) Is the world Caucasian equivalent with White Race.

3) What race are the Jewish people by skull shape as many of the Jewish people are from Eastern European origin?

Here is where we can start our discussion without calling names or making racist statements?
[/QUOTE]

We started the discussion a long time ago--try to answer some questions without pretending that you don't know what is being discussed!

Your the one who equated caucasian with 'WHITE RACE.'

The questions are legitmate.

Just who are caucasians?

White people. Get a grip.

Originally posted by dilloduck

We started the discussion a long time ago--try to answer some questions without pretending that you don't know what is being discussed!

Question:

Is Israel entitled to have a Jewish state for protection from historical pesecution, murder, forced conversions and explusion as apposed to 'white race' folks having their own state free of other non-whites?

Is that the original question?

Question:

Is Israel entitled to have a Jewish state for protection from historical pesecution, murder, forced conversions and explusion as apposed to 'white race' folks having their own state free of other non-whites?

try this one

Comparing the Boy Scouts attempts to exclude gays hardly equates to jews excluding EVERY non-jew. Self imposed isolationism or racism? ( IF Judaism is a race )

Question:

What do you mean by 'white race' folks? or is all your alleged confusion about whiteness just a bunch of b.s.?

What do you mean by Jewish state? does that mean free from non jews? is it a guarantee that only jews hold positions of power? What does it mean?

ajwps, your intellectual fraudery reveals your racist and paranoid agenda. Seemingly in your deluded mind there are two kinds of people, jews and non jews. And also apparently, according to your botched mentality, only jews have a right to solidarity and exclusion of others, due to history.

this is your brain.

This is your brain on jewish supremacy.

try this one

Comparing the Boy Scouts attempts to exclude gays hardly equates to jews excluding EVERY non-jew. Self imposed isolationism or racism? ( IF Judaism is a race )

Okay....

Israel does not exclude non-Jews from its shores. But Israel is entitled to have an independent country that cannot be overtaken by those who might eventually want to put them in gas chambers again.

Israel was established as and approved by the United Nations as an independent country the equivalent of Vatican City.

Vatican City is a country within Italy where it is solely a Catholic country not ruled by or run by the Italian government.

Every country does not have to have a Constitution that makes it a melting pot of wayfarers from foreign shores. Israel is a country that, for stupid reasons, allows a people to live within its borders who want to destroy the country and the people who make up that independent country. Arabs have no more right to a piece of Israel's land than the Eskimos have a right to own Alaska. Unless they go to war with America and take it by force.

There is no Jewish 'race' as there is no Christian 'race.' The character of Jews are a religion who have formed an independent country. A 'white race' country has as much right as Israel to establish that they have a country but these 'white race' people must establish it where no one lives or take someone elses land by war.

Israel has been a Jewish country for 3,316 years. They took it from the Canaanites and other peoples who no longer in existence.

Is that you question?

Okay....

Israel does not exclude non-Jews from its shores. But Israel is entitled to have an independent country that cannot be overtaken by those who might eventually want to put them in gas chambers again.

So jews would be guaranteed all positions of social and economic power and everyone else is a second class citizen, by law. That's the only way I can see to guarantee the Jewtopia of which you speak.

Is it ok for anyone else to construct a state in their favor to this degree, in your opinion?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

What do you mean by 'white race' folks? or is all your alleged confusion about whiteness just a bunch of b.s.?

You and Dill have apparently found that caucasians only qualify as a white race. You are the one who defines whiteness as something separate and apart from mankind which is truly a lot of bull crap.

What do you mean by Jewish state? does that mean free from non jews? is it a guarantee that only jews hold positions of power? What does it mean?

A Jewish state means that Israel is a state country (like Vatican City) in which the Jewish people hold as a different kind of country than America where all the teaming masses of the world are welcomed. Israel has Arabs and Christians who are elected to public office and vote on political questions.

But the security of Israel must be maintained by Jewish leaders or the Arabs would simply bring in tens of hundreds of millions of Arabs and there would be no more Israel or a Jewish state.

America has an immigration policy and so does Israel. Is that simple enough for you?

Would you think that a white only nation has no right exist if that was the way those amorphous white people voted to have their country?

So jews would be guaranteed all positions of social and economic power and everyone else is a second class citizen, by law. That's the only way I can see to guarantee the Jewtopia of which you speak.[/i]

That is the crux of the equation. Jews in a Jewish state do not have second class citizens as in all the Arab countries. But there has to be some degree of protection from unlimited immigration of enemy combatants into the country to prevent Israel from disappearing. Would it be okay for a 'white country' to allow unlimited non-white people to dissolve this 'white country'?

Is it ok for anyone else to construct a state in their favor to this degree, in your opinion?

Of course. There a many countries that construct their own contitition and rules which favor their continued existence to the same degree that a white only country would guarantee a Whitopia of which you seem to desire.

You and Dill have apparently found that caucasians only qualify as a white race. You are the one who defines whiteness as something separate and apart from mankind which is truly a lot of bull crap.

So the only kinds of people are jew and non jew. How self serving and intellectually and morally bankrupt.

A Jewish state means that Israel is a state country (like Vatican City) in which the Jewish people hold as a different kind of country than America where all the teaming masses of the world are welcomed. Israel has Arabs and Christians who are elected to public office and vote on political questions.
They HOLD it? What does that mean. We need a little more that 'different from america'.
But the security of Israel must be maintained by Jewish leaders or the Arabs would simply bring in tens of hundreds of millions of Arabs and there would be no more Israel or a Jewish state.
All states have a right to protect themselves from terrorists.
America has an immirgration policy and so does Israel. Is that simple enough for you?
It's completely unacceptable. Does anyone else have a right to these levels of racial paranoia. Oh right. There are no other races besides jews. I forgot.
Would you think that a white only nation has no right exist if that was the way those amorphous white people voted to have their country?

I hope humanity can rise above such racial divisiveness. and you're right, jews have been attacked for being successful, but so have whites in general, you should seek more unity instead responding in kind with racial divisiveness and paranoia of your own. Is that simple enough for you?

Okay....

Israel was established as and approved by the United Nations as an independent country the equivalent of Vatican City.

Vatican City is a country within Italy where it is solely a Catholic country not ruled by or run by the Italian government.

Every country does not have to have a Constitution that makes it a melting pot of wayfarers from foreign shores. Israel is a country that, for stupid reasons, allows a people to live within its borders who want to destroy the country and the people who make up that independent country. Arabs have no more right to a piece of Israel's land than the Eskimos have a right to own Alaska. Unless they go to war with America and take it by force.

There is no Jewish 'race' as there is no Christian 'race.' The character of Jews are a religion who have formed an independent country. A 'white race' country has as much right as Israel to establish that they have a country but these 'white race' people must establish it where no one lives or take someone elses land by war.

Israel has been a Jewish country for 3,316 years. They took it from the Canaanites and other peoples who no longer in existence.

Is that you question?

thanks for answering some of them---- Was it the intention of the UN for Israel to EXCLUDE all others from this state? Are you saying isolationism was forced upon Israel by the UN? If so, are you grateful to the UN for giving you a place to live where you can discriminate against and exclude others. Why is it legal for private Americans to deduct donations to the State of Israel from thier income tax? I bet someone around is a Canaanite ancestor---do they have a claim on this land too?

ajwps, your intellectual fraudery reveals your racist and paranoid agenda. Seemingly in your deluded mind there are two kinds of people, jews and non jews. And also apparently, according to your botched mentality, only jews have a right to solidarity and exclusion of others, due to history. this is your brain. This is your brain on jewish supremacy.

You know that I could just as easily say the same about you but that would make me on your level. Something that I do not wish for anyone...

ajwps, your intellectual fraudery reveals your racist and paranoid agenda. Seemingly in your deluded mind there are two kinds of people, jews and non jews. And also apparently, according to your botched mentality, only jews have a right to solidarity and exclusion of others, due to history. this is your brain. This is your brain on jewish supremacy.

You know that I could just as easily say the same about you but that would make me on your level. Something that I do not wish for anyone...

You're the one who's inconsistent. The only two classifications of people according to you, are jew and non jew, with jews having all rights to exclusivity and COMPLETE control of society, due to history. I at least acknowledge the existence of 'subdivivisions within the non jew category', as you would understand them.

thanks for answering some of them---- Was it the intention of the UN for Israel to EXCLUDE all others from this state?

The United Nations did not have any intention or right to in any way vote for Israel to from any paraticular form of government or declaration of the inalienable rights of the people of the land. The UN voted only to partition the former British mandate into a partitioned country. One part a Jewish state and the other part an Arab state. There was no mention in the United Nations vote to force the Arabs to have a particular constitution or made as to who had a right to live on their land. The Arabs turned it down and attacked Israel the next day.

Are you saying isolationism was forced upon Israel by the UN? If so, are you grateful to the UN for giving you a place to live where you can discriminate against and exclude others. Why is it legal for private Americans to deduct donations to the State of Israel from thier income tax? I bet someone around is a Canaanite ancestor---do they have a claim on this land too?

No, I repeat, the UN did not force anything upon Israel or the Arabs in this partition of the land of Israel. Try to get this idea in your head. Israel had already voted in their own country to form their own state which was only ratified by the UN in a partition of the land.

Israel agreed to it but the Arabs rejected the UN partition.

For the US citizen to vote to keep his tax money from loans which are being repayed and grants for military equipment made in the good ole USA and modified by Israel to make the United States the most powerful country in the world, then you may vote the same.

But it would also be the right of Israel not to share their advanced technology with America and just keep it for themselves if this is your decision.

Israel is already one of the world's most powerful countries in the world as they have the weapons and delivery systems, made in Israel (now sold to America) which could destory any country in the world that came to attack them including the United States.

Israel is not an Iraq, Syria or Iran with no ability to have the technology to destroy America but Israel does have this ability and Uncle Sam knows it. Israel, with a Jewish state identity, is the only real ally in the Middle East.

These facts remain as reality and no amount of your wanting Israel to cede its character and its declarations of an independent state will change this fact.

l

ajwps. Do you listen? most of us here support israel. Couldn't you at least get off your jewish supremacy talking points long enough admit the existence of OTHER races? My god, man.

So the only kinds of people are jew and non jew. How self serving and intellectually and morally bankrupt.

They HOLD it? What does that mean. We need a little more that 'different from america'.

All states have a right to protect themselves from terrorists.

It's completely unacceptable. Does anyone else have a right to these levels of racial paranoia. Oh right. There are no other races besides jews. I forgot.

I hope humanity can rise above such racial divisiveness. and you're right, jews have been attacked for being successful, but so have whites in general, you should seek more unity instead responding in kind with racial divisiveness and paranoia of your own. Is that simple enough for you?

geesh--RWA and I havent decided on anything of the sort. You were merely stalling with your "white race" question. The point is simple--You are a racist, an isolationist, and a justifier. You disagree with the idea of "diverisity rules" as much as I do . I really believe that you would like America to be like Israel which is why Jews are so opposed to assimilation. I don't think Jews are attacked for being successful as much as they are attacked for being racist with thier income.

I believe is the plan is to destroy America with liberalism, and keep Israel as their private little area of supremacy.

You're the one who's inconsistent. The only two classifications of people according to you, are jew and non jew, with jews having all rights to exclusivity and COMPLETE control of society, due to history. I at least acknowledge the existence of 'subdivivisions within the non jew category', as you would understand them.

Your saying that I am inconsistent is incorrect. It seems to you that there are only three classifications of people in the world today. You defined them as 'white people', Jewish people and non-white. Jews have a right to control (not society) but their own country in their declaration of independence due to proven history and reality of world countries.

I like your subdivisions of humanity within the non-Jewish catagory as I have deliniated above.

This conversation with people who haven't the vaguest idea about what they post is tiring and I must go now for more important things. I may return later.

TaTa for now...

Forum List

Back