Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Mustafa, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Moslem Prof.: Quran States that Holy Land is Jewish
    12:57 Jun 06, '04

Prof. Khaleel Mohammed, Assistant Professor at the Department of Religious Studies at San Diego State University, is the latest Moslem expert to say that the Quran - the holiest Moslem work - is actually Zionist.

Prof. Khaleel Mohammed, Assistant Professor at the Department of Religious Studies at San Diego State University, is the latest Moslem expert to say that the Quran - the holiest Moslem work - is actually Zionist.

In an interview with Jamie Glazov of http://www.FrontPageMagazine.com three days ago (June 3, 2004), Mohammed quoted the Qur'an (5:20-21) as saying:

"Moses said to his people: O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you, and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers."

Prof. Mohammed emphasized that the above phrase "God has written for you" is very significant: "In both Jewish and Islamic understandings of the term 'written,' there is the meaning of finality, decisiveness and immutability... So the simple fact is then, from a faith-based point of view: If God has 'written' Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?" He also quoted two of Islam's most famous exegets - Ibn Kathir and Muhammad al-Shawkani - as supporting this explanation.

Imam Abdul Hadi Palazzi, secretary-general of the Italian Muslim Association, has long promoted that it is possible to be a Muslim scholar and leader and still support America, Israel and democracy. Citing pro-Jewish verses in the Quran, Sheikh Palazzi told a Jewish audience in Cleveland recently, "There are many good Muslims who value life on earth and the sanctity of their families. Israel should make every effort to support the growth of a pro-Israel movement among these Muslims... [but sadly, Muslims in Israel were emotionally and morally defeated by the Oslo Accords.] They felt that Israel was selling them out to Arafat. They need to be supported and encouraged to speak out in defense of Israel without fear of being assassinated by the PLO or Hamas... Oslo signaled to many of us that Israel was ready to accept peace at any price, and make incredible concessions to ruthless criminals."

Arab-American Nonie Darwish has recently opened a website .

Prof. Mohammed, in his interview with FrontPageMagazine, apportions at least partial blame for today's wars to the Muslims of the 7th century:
    "[W]hen the Muslims entered that land [the Holy Land] in the seventh century, they were well aware of its rightful owners [the Jews], and when they failed to act according to divine mandate (at least as perceived by followers of all Abrahamic faiths), they aided and abetted in a crime. And the present situation shows the fruits of that action - wherein innocent Palestinians and Israelis are being killed on a daily basis."

"When the Muslims conquered Jerusalem," Prof. Mohammed continued, "it should have been left open for the rightful owners to return. It is possible that Jewish beliefs of the time only allowed such return under a Messiah - but that should not have influenced Muslim action... [The] Muslim occupation and building a mosque on the site of the Temple was something that was not sanctioned by The Quran. How honest is contemporary Islam with this? Given the situation in the Middle East, politiking etc. stands in the way of honesty."

Prof. Mohammed says that he has been frequently denounced by Muslim groups, because "I am out of line with the geo-political movement towards fundamentalism. What your readers must understand is that fundamentalism is rapidly becoming mainstream. Moderation is not. A perfect example is in Akbar AHmed's "Islam Under Siege," where he points out that the Taliban are no longer a fringe group in Pakistan; many Pakistanis are finding themselves drawn to their teachings. Right here in the US, I present a problem to those at mosques who use social pressure to coerce others into accepting their extremism.. Many Muslims stand against me for no other reason than I say that Israel has a right to exist... I in no way deny that Palestinians have rights. But this is generally not considered by those that criticize my position..."

2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Currently counting a fat wad of cash courtesy of some special neocon friends.

3. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess you have trouble reading Arabic and the Qur'an. The words in the Muhammad bible could not be more clear.

It is the primordial slime that tries to find the hate of the Jewish people instead of truth.

Go ahead and climb back into that hole of yours below the rock down by the cess pool.

4. etoile

etoile Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Mustafa, you are right. Not all Moslems hate Israel; in fact, there are about 1 million muslims living with FULL citizenship in Israel and they actually, a good number of them, support Sharon. (too lazy to go get statistics, you wouldn't believe or verify them anyway unless you wanted to).
    Anyways, I knew a guy from Syria who kept on saying how horribly anti-semitic Al Jazeera was.
    So I guess professor....umm....whatever his name is... Is not the only one.

5. etoile

etoile Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Mr. Joyce, much as I admire your work with books, I'd have to disagree. Just because you think that Jews are the fault of everything doesn't mean everybody does.

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Or, as I call it, getting back to basics. Sometimes, a man just has to get his hands into the soil to feel human again.

7. Mustafa

Mustafa Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Or, as I call it, getting back to basics. Sometimes, a man just has to get his hands into the soil to feel human again.

Or sometimes it when a self-despising abhorant and repugnant Jew-hater just has to get back under the soil to be a part of worm food to no longer feel hatred anymore.

8. jowlover

jowlover Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    none of that changes the fact that Israel is a racist-aphartied state, if it 'belongs to Jews' then it's racist, and it's racist now, just make a binational state and then it will belong to it's people

9. etoile

etoile Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If you are going to argue that Israel is an apartheid state, you must know how to spell "apartheid."
    Don't the Palestinians desire their own Palestinian state? Then, by your same argument, they are racist. Similarly, all Muslim nations are racist, except Turkey. But that is by your argument. Since a Jewish state does not constitute racism, then I guess no other state is racist.

Also, a binational state would eventually turn into yet another Palestinian state, since they multiply much faster than the Israelis (the ISraelis have an average of 3-4 children per family; Palestinians have 6-7 children per family on average). Eventually, Jewish interests would be ignored simply by majority rule.

Additionally, Israel was recognized as a Jewish state for the Jewish people.

Palestinian Arabs were not "Palestinians" until after the creation of the Jewish state. Israel is minute compared to the Arab countries surrounding it: Lebannon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan...look at a map. Why is it so difficult to believe that Palestinians have nowhere to go, when 80% of Jordan's population are the same Palestinians that populate the West Bank and Gaza strip, and when the rest of the surrounding Arab nations rejected the Palestinian Arabs? Why do we not condemn them?

Israel is less "racist" than her Muslim neighbors. In Friday sermons, Palestinians are told: "Kill the Jews!" (source- "Relentless: The Struggle for Peace in Israel" a film by Honestreporting.com) THe same Palestinians that pledged to protect Jewish holy sites that fell to their control uner Oslo burned an ancient temple in Nablas. In Israel, meanwhile, 1 million Muslims enjoy rights of full citizenship, including freedom of speech, religion, and press. There is no distinction between citizens of different religion. In Lebannon, Christian Arabs were persecuted and now live under oppression. Political beliefs are also suppressed, for instance, in the Territories: any who are suspected of collaborating with Israel are brutally executed, often publicly. All media is controlled by the PA. That's really just and fair, isn't it?

Thus, I refuse to believe Israel to be racist; at any rate, she cannot be accused of racism until that issue is dealt elsewhere in the world, including its Arab neighbors.

10. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    none of that changes the fact that Israel is a racist-aphartied state, if it 'belongs to Jews' then it's racist, and it's racist now, just make a binational state and then it will belong to it's people

You have just proved the fact that you are the typical poorly educated low mental ability red-neck who can't spell or even do anything but hate and murder innocents.

Israel is a democratic country that is the only remaining haven when the rest of the world again decides that it is time for genocide. The United States is a multinational country that for the time being is under the rule of law.

Making Israel a binational country would be the certain death sentence for the Jewish people. That is what you are trying to hide behind your ignorant statements.

You should simply crawl back into your hole in the ground and fear coming forth into the light of day.

May your creator have some degree of mercy for whatever you have of a soul.