Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

I don't hate the jews or anything, but wouldn't it be racist if whites wanted an all white state?

Do you mean the all white Aryan Christian country called America?

Let me give you why Israel needs a Jewish state instead of melting pot of all peoples like America.

What if white (Christians) were hated universally around the world and every where these white (Christians) lived, they were eventually either killed or chased out by the threat of death?

There is no where for the white (Christian) people to go without being killed or made into a subserviant sub-group of humans. But there is an all white (Christian) country called America where only Christians can become citizens and every other people are just guests who must live in peace with the white Christians.

Those white (Christian) people would always have a haven or safe place on earth to live out their lives in peace without being killed and constantly forced to become a Muslim or Hindu.

Would this scenario meet with your approval? Unfortunately this has proved to be true for the Jewish people for the past 4,000 + years and now they have a safe haven to live without being threatened. Once the Arabs are moved out because they do not want to live in peace but instead to kill all their hosts.

So Jews need a country that accepts and protects Jews from everyone else because everyone else wants to kill or enslave them?

Originally posted by dilloduck

So Jews (the Jewish people) need a country that accepts and protects Jews from everyone else because everyone else wants to kill or enslave them?

Very correct. Can you name one country in the history of the Jewish people in which they were never eventually persecuted, murdered, expelled, forced conversion or simply not welcomed to live with the indigenous populations? The need for a Jewish state where these people could live in peace is obvious to anyone who knows anything about history.

The conversion from religiously-based to racially-based persecution:

Prior to 1800 CE: Persecution was directed at followers of Judaism because of their religious beliefs; it has been referred to as anti-Judaism. CE, Jews could escape oppression by converting to Christianity, and being baptized. The Christian church taught in past centuries that all Jews (past, present and future) were responsible for Jesus' death. The Church also believed that some Jews must be allowed to live, because the biblical book of Revelation indicated that they had a role to play in the "end times." They concluded that it was acceptable to make Jews' lives quite miserable.

Since about 1800: "...Nationalism became a dominant value in the Western and Arab worlds...antisemitism increasingly focused on the Jews' peoplehood and nationhood."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers1.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers2.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_pers3.htm

You've said lots of stuff ajwps, but a yes or no would suffice, would a "white" nation be considered racist?

Originally posted by ajwps
Very correct. Can you name one country in the history of the Jewish people in which they were never eventually persecuted, murdered, expelled, forced conversion or simply not welcomed to live with the indigenous populations?

I'll go with dillo's answer, The U.S.

To clarify, I do support Israel as an important ally, and wish to see the nation flourish. I'm just tired of whites being banned from showing any sort of pride or solidarity.

May as well suck up and get used to it. Look at who opposes whites coming together in a show of pride and unity. We have to get thier "permission" first .

May as well suck up and get used to it. Look at who opposes whites coming together in a show of pride and unity. We have to get thier "permission" first .

The RWA sucks up to no one!

The United States and Canada come to mind.

Read my post again and note the word eventually....

Very correct. Can you name one country in the history of the Jewish people in which they were never eventually persecuted, murdered, expelled, forced conversion or simply not welcomed to live with the indigenous populations.

Jews have lived in countries for sometimes hundreds of years before times became difficult and scapegoats were needed to appease the poulations. Jews had been welcomed to live and prosper along with their populations. But EVENTUALLY the indigenous populations when faced with evils befalling them always turned to the Jewish people among them to kill, persecute or expell them.

Given time and Islamic attacks against these countries the peoples of Canada and the US will without doubt eventually turn their populaces against that old scapegoat people. THE JEWS....

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

You've said lots of stuff ajwps, but a yes or no would suffice, would a "white" nation be considered racist?

First you must define what you mean by a 'white' nation.

If you mean a nation of albinos, then the skin pigmentation melanin would definitely be relevant.

But I'll bet you are talking about a 'Christian nation' which would include black, brown, yellow and red Christians.

Jews have lived in countries for sometimes hundreds of years before times became difficult and scapegoats were needed to appease the poulations. Jews had been welcomed to live and prosper along with their populations. But EVENTUALLY the indigenous populations when faced with evils befalling them always turned to the Jewish people among them to kill, persecute or expell them.

Given time and Islamic attacks against these countries the peoples of Canada and the US will without doubt eventually turn their populaces against that old scapegoat people. THE JEWS....

You've made some nonsensical statements in the past, but this one is a lulu. So now you number prescience among your many talents. If you're looking for racism, try a mirror. Without evidence of any kind, you condemn the people of the United States and Canada as future Jew-haters. Most people don't hate Jews. Most people just don't like judgmental assholes, regardless of their religious persuasion.

The paranoia that binds and the cry of victimization. I seriously wonder why so many countries have (and acording to you, will) persecute the Jews? Is it something that they say or do?

Originally posted by Merlin1047

You've made some nonsensical statements in the past, but this one is a lulu. So now you number prescience among your many talents. If you're looking for racism, try a mirror. Without evidence of any kind, you condemn the people of the United States and Canada as future Jew-haters. Most people don't hate Jews. Most people just don't like judgmental assholes, regardless of their religious persuasion.

Vitreolic name calling is an excellent example of your misconceptions.

I love your self serving declarative statements.

1) I condemn the people of the United States as future Jew-haters

2) Most people don't hate Jews

3) Most people don't like judgemental XXXholes.

No my friend, my perspective is from the recorded history of human civilizations. Americans, Candians or Venzualens are not immune to mass hysteria and hate.

You only have to look back as far as the 1920s when hundreds of thousands of ordinary Americans joined the Klu Klux Klan or earlier when slavery of the blacks was the norm of the day.

If you can look into the future and find that neither America nor the Canadians are not immune to hatred, then you are the one who refuses to see history as a lesson and are simply full of nonsense.

The paranoia that binds and the cry of victimization. I seriously wonder why so many countries have (and acording to you, will) persecute the Jews? Is it something that they say or do?

Paranoia found in the continual reality of recorded mankind is neither fear nor in the perpetual victim's imagination. You needn't seriously wonder why peoples and civilizations do what they 'do' and not what they 'say' RIGHT NOW..... These events are in well preserved documents that exist to this day.

Those who forget history are bound to relive it.

You misunderstood me or maybe I phrased it wrong--- I asked why so many civilizations have persecuted Jews and is it something the Jews say or do that causes this kind of behavior?

First you must define what you mean by a 'white' nation.

If you mean a nation of albinos, then the skin pigmentation melanin would definitely be relevant.

But I'll bet you are talking about a 'Christian nation' which would include black, brown, yellow and red Christians.

No. I mean a white nation. What is meant by a jewish nation?

Last I heard, you were a jew if your mom is a jew, that's race, Like caucasian is a race. What about israel makes it a jewish nation? All positions of power are held by jews? Is that what it means to be a jewish nation?

Paranoia found in the continual reality of recorded mankind is neither fear nor in the perpetual victim's imagination. You needn't seriously wonder why peoples and civilizations do what they 'do' and not what they 'say' RIGHT NOW..... These events are in well preserved documents that exist to this day.

So ajwps, how should whites interpret the fact that all other races are allowed to have exclusive associations and groups, and events, and pride, except whites?

You misunderstood me or maybe I phrased it wrong--- I asked why so many civilizations have persecuted Jews and is it something the Jews say or do that causes this kind of behavior?

From my perspective of history hate of the Hebrew people is neither what the Jews says, does or that they look different than other men.

The Jew is hated because he is a perpetual reminder of those precepts by which mankind are expected to live. The Jewish G-d brought the Ten Commandments that are much accepted by the world but men don't want any restrictions on their baser instincts.

As long the as the Jewish people survive, they are a constant reminder of these commandments of life but when the Jewish people are dead and gone, mankind can return to barbarism and taking from others by strength of armies.

These rules of life will have died with the Jews and will eventually be forgotten in the sands of time. As I have said before, there remains in a man, a primal portion of brain matter at the brain stem, that controls our lusts and desires. There is now a continual struggle to fight these earlier instincts based on a set of laws. No one wants to live by some form of laws but would find it better to return to earlier times when war and egocentic behavior was the norm.

Forum List

Back