Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

you know aj, I've always defended the jews and israel. I've never experienced the horror of a mindset such as yours. What do you call yourself. What movement are you part of? Are you typical in the jewish community, or do you just feel like being a racist today for the fun of it?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

I'm not frustrated. Frustrated would imply a challenge of some kind. to imply there's no white race is simply assinine on it's face. You only reveal yourself as politicized, anti-white, Jewish supremacist. Real jews would be ashamed of your ungodly statements. [/B]

So your being frustrated would imply a challenge of some sort? What challenge are you referring too?

What you reveal about yourself is not worth wasting my time on this beautiful day. Always name calling... now....now

Now admit it, whose a white supremist and who is ashamed of themselves?

Be a big boy.... You simply openly admit your hatred by the love of Jesus.....

Originally posted by ajwps
So your being frustrated would imply a challenge of some sort? What challenge are you referring too?

What you reveal about yourself is not worth wasting my time on this beautiful day. Always name calling... now....now

Well done----you've just created another incident of anti-semitism!!! It's comes so naturally to you. Better go tell the ACLU cause I'm outta here for now. you have been exposed !!!!!

YOU said I was frustrated. i'm telling you I wasn't. It's intellectually sloppy to purposefully take points in the conversation out of context.

Dude. I argue against the neonazi types on this board. i support the jews, and all you offer in return is a denial that my race exists. Have a nice day frolicking around in your fog of racial megalomania.

Originally posted by dilloduck

Okay... That is not a problem with a group setting themselves up for their own sporting events. An example:

http://www.sfbac.org/awards/aw_cs_sa_swimming.cfm

Why do they set themselves apart from others? [/B]

LMFAO--comparing jews to the boy scouts ???????????
:rotflmao:
[/QUOTE]

Not really, you were trying to prove something by demonstrating that a Jewish sports event was somehow setting themselves apart from other people.

I simply demonstrated that this was not the case as even the boy scouts set themselves apart from other boys groups but that does not prove they are superior or arrogant about their own swimming meet.

The Boy Scouts of America actually exclude homosexual men from serving as volunteer scout leaders. How exclusive is that? Would that activity meet the criteria of protecting themselves from some perceived harm?

YOU said I was frustrated. i'm telling you I wasn't. It's intellectually sloppy to purposefully take points in the conversation out of context.

Dude. I argue against the neonazi types on this board. i support the jews, and all you offer in return is a denial that my race exists. Have a nice day frolicking around in your fog of racial megalomania.

DUDE????

You argue against Neonazis and support Jews while contending that there is an all 'white race' which gives you some kind of self superiority over those 'others' whom you deem to protect from above.

You can't give me any proof of a 'white race' and yet to you any refutation of this fact causes you to become apoplectic. It seems only appropriate to attack me when I have done you no harm.

Your place in humanity is not diminished by my questioning your preconceived ideas. I have not made you any less of a person or called you a racist or megalomaniac.

Why do you strike out?

Originally posted by dilloduck

Well done----you've just created another incident of anti-semitism!!! It's comes so naturally to you. Better go tell the ACLU cause I'm outta here for now. you have been exposed !!!!!

Self delusion again Dill"

There is no way I support the ACLU or any left wing defender of hatred groups.

You seem to be frustrated at every turn.... Too bad....

But why is it that when whites want to simply SEPERATE themselves, they are villified as being somehow supremacist or racist? You're totally inconsistent. I know. I know. There is no white race and anyone who says there is, is a racist. What a nice closed, illogical, politicized system of racist thought you've developed. Why don't you just go away like you promised.

But why is it that when whites want to simply SEPERATE themselves, they are villified as being somehow supremacist or racist? You're totally inconsistent. I know. I know. There is no white race and anyone who says there is, is a racist. What a nice closed, illogical, politicized system of racist thought you've developed. Why don't you just go away like you promised.

Again before I can discuss anything with you coherently, you must simply define what you mean by 'White Race.' I have never said that a WHITE SUPREMICIST is a racist. This is your own concept, not mine.

How can you discuss being a 'superior race' when you can give no idea of what this means? If you can't prove that there is even a race other than the human race, give us an idea of what a WHITE RACE is in your mind.

Vitreolic name calling is an excellent example of your misconceptions.

I love your self serving declarative statements.

1) I condemn the people of the United States as future Jew-haters

2) Most people don't hate Jews

3) Most people don't like judgemental XXXholes.

No my friend, my perspective is from the recorded history of human civilizations. Americans, Candians or Venzualens are not immune to mass hysteria and hate.

You only have to look back as far as the 1920s when hundreds of thousands of ordinary Americans joined the Klu Klux Klan or earlier when slavery of the blacks was the norm of the day.

If you can look into the future and find that neither America nor the Canadians are not immune to hatred, then you are the one who refuses to see history as a lesson and are simply full of nonsense.

Thanks. You prove my point with every racist statement you post.

Again before I can discuss anything with you coherently, you must simply define what you mean by 'White Race.' I have never said that a WHITE SUPREMICIST is a racist. This is your own concept, not mine.
No I mustn't. Everyone knows there's a white race. To deny it is assinine.
Oh yeah. You implied that the "white race" is code for christian supremacy, and that christians are of all colors or some such circular politicized crap.
How can you discuss being a 'superior race' when you can give no idea of what this means? If you can't prove that there is even a race other than the human race, give us an idea of what a WHITE RACE is in your mind.

I never said anything about a superior race. That's your concept, not mine.

Would Caucasian be an easier definition for you?

Self delusion again Dill"

There is no way I support the ACLU or any left wing defender of hatred groups.

You seem to be frustrated at every turn.... Too bad....

You yourself are a hate group of one.

Your intellect and morality are corroded, fine sir.

DUDE????

You argue against Neonazis and support Jews while contending that there is an all 'white race' which gives you some kind of self superiority over those 'others' whom you deem to protect from above.

There is a white race. It's also called caucasian. My sense of superiority comes form kicking your ass day in and day out, not from being white.
You can't give me any proof of a 'white race' and yet to you any refutation of this fact causes you to become apoplectic. It seems only appropriate to attack me when I have done you no harm.

Your place in humanity is not diminished by my questioning your preconceived ideas. I have not made you any less of a person or called you a racist or megalomaniac.

Why do you strike out?

Strike out? From where I stand I'm batting a thousand. Thanks for playing.

Unfortunately it has never been the Jewish people who have sought isolation but instead it was forced upon the Jewish peoply by others who have self arrogance.

Comparing the Boy Scouts attempts to exclude gays hardly equates to jews excluding EVERY non-jew. Self imposed isolationism or racism? ( IF Judaism is a race )

Originally posted by dilloduck /
Would Caucasian be an easier definition for you?

To hear a great Caucasian song, go the following site and click on the purple circle with a music note in it.

http://www.whirledbank.org/church/race.html

Now we are getting somewhere.

Definition of the so called caucasian (race):

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcaucasian.html

Caucasian can refer to the mountains of east Europe and the peoples that are native to this area. However, not all those who are referred to as Caucasian are actually connected to this part of the world, are they? Why do we refer to people of European descent as Caucasian?

The term Caucasian meaning the so-called white or European race originated with Johann Frederich Blumenbach (1752-1840), a German professor of natural history in Göttingen. Blumenbach is arguably the founder of scientific anthropology. He viewed mankind as an object of natural history--an animal like any other, although superior to the rest. He surveyed characteristics of human races, mapped their distribution, and invented comparative physiological anatomy.

While he observed many traits, he felt that the skull was the ultimate measure and indicator of race. Based on skull measurements, he classified five races: American, Caucasian, Ethiopian, Malayan, and Mongolian.

He selected a skull from Georgia (the one next to Russia) that he thought was the ideal of the Caucasian race, so named because of the Caucasus mountains that form Georgia's northern border. He thought that the Caucasus region was the home of a hypothetical race (for a time called Aryans, later Indo-Europeans), who many believe spoke a protolanguage from which many modern languages derive. By the way, the word "Caucasus" is from the Greek Kaukasos (Mt Caucasus), which gave the region its name.

His views are no longer held, of course. But don't get the wrong idea about Blumenbach. He viewed his work as purely scientific and vigorously attacked any political or social abuses of his race classifications. For instance, he is on record opposing the notion that blacks were a "lower level of humanity" than whites. The use of racial classifications as a political and social weapon to put down "lesser" races came from others.

The word "Caucasian" is still sometimes used in popular terminology, but has no scientific meaning. Webster's New 20th Century Dictionary says the word is used "in default of better" and defines it as "one of the main ethnic divisions of the human race: [including] Mediterranean, Alpine, and Nordic subdivisions . . . loosely called the white race."

1) So now we have to define what cranial shape configuration makes caucasians a separate WHITE RACE?

2) Is the world Caucasian equivalent with White Race.

3) What race are the Jewish people by skull shape as many of the Jewish people are from Eastern European origin?

Here is where we can start our discussion without calling names or making racist statements?

Even despite this eye opening conversation, I'm willing to allow Israel to continue to be our little bitch in the mideast.

To hear a great Caucasian song, go the following site and click on the purple circle with a music note in it

http://www.whirledbank.org/church/race.html

Now we are getting somewhere.

Definition of the so called caucasian (race):

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcaucasian.html

1) So now we have to define what cranial shape configuration makes caucasians a separate WHITE RACE?

2) Is the world Caucasian equivalent with White Race.

3) What race are the Jewish people by skull shape as many of the Jewish people are from Eastern European origin?

Here is where we can start our discussion with calling names or making racist statements?

Quit being childish.

Even despite this eye opening conversation, I'm willing to allow Israel to continue to be our little bitch in the mideast.

Now now lets stop being superior to the mud-race folks of the world.

Or is Israel willing to continue to let Iran to continue to build their little atomic weapons with which to destroy America, the recipient of little Israel's technology?

Forum List

Back