Palestinian Declares Israel Belongs to Jewish People

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

So ajwps, how should whites interpret the fact that all other races are allowed to have exclusive associations and groups, and events, and pride, except whites? [/QUOTE]

You make an interesting observation. You consider the 'white people' as a RACE instead people with some degree of lesser pigmentation.

Racial exclusivity, i.e., caucasian, negroid or asiatic races are inclusive by their mamalian origins. White Anglo Saxon Christians have a right to be proud of their origins but when it comes to their preservation as a people, they would have every right to have a place or land haven from which to protect themselves from extinction by barbarian hoardes that wish to physicially destroy them from the face of the earth.

Has that ever been a problem in history?

Originally posted by dilloduck

Maybe people just don't like arrogance.

Maybe so.... But Jewish men and women are subject to the same desires and instincts as every other person on earth.

Superciliousness artificially created and maintained through a network of lies and falsehoods; a superstition that robs man of his self-respect and dignity, and increases his arrogance and conceit.

You make an interesting observation. You consider the 'white people' as a RACE instead people with some degree of lesser pigmentation.

Racial exclusivity, i.e., caucasian, negroid or asiatic races are inclusive by their mamalian origins. White Anglo Saxon Christians have a right to be proud of their origins but when it comes to their preservation as a people, they would have every right to have a place or land haven from which to protect themselves from extinction by barbarian hoardes that wish to physicially destroy them from the face of the earth.

Has that ever been a problem in history? [/B]

Oh. So white isn't even a race in your eyes? That's interesting.

Why are whites precluded from having organizations which promote and instill pride about themselves?

It's a problems right now, when some people deny we're even a race. Your double standard is showing.

I understand the notion that jews are hated for having high standards of conduct, I agree that barbarism hates moral standards, but you don't have a monopoly on moral conduct you know. Denying that white is even a race is a bunch of crap, and if you don't stop this sort of racist speech, it will bite you in the ass.

So white isn't even a race in your eyes? That's interesting.

Here is your chance rtwngAvngr. Prove by something other than you own thoughts that there is a "WHITE' race.

We are waiting.....

Ajwps, It's amazing to me that whites are accused of racism so much when we're not even a valid race. We may be black as far as you know.

Ajwps, It's amazing to me that whites are accused of racism so much when we're not even a valid race. We may be black as far as you know.

What???? Is that your proof that there exists an all "WHITE RACE?"

Originally posted by ajwps
So white isn't even a race in your eyes? That's interesting.

Here is your chance rtwngAvngr. Prove by something other than you own thoughts that there is a "WHITE' race.

We are waiting.....

Fine. There's no white race. Do you teach your children this racist crap? Just wondering.

I really had NO idea that Jews had or were seen to have high moral standards. Looks to me as if God scapegoated you then by simply chosing you to be an example. Perhaps there is another method of dealing with "being chosen" than arrogance and self-imposed isolationism.

What's everyone talking about then when they talk about racism in the white community? You're an intellectual fraud, a hack, a poser, a racist, vile nonhuman trash. have a nice day!

I really had NO idea that Jews had or were seen to have high moral standards. Looks to me as if God scapegoated you then by simply chosing you to be an example. Perhaps there is another method of dealing with "being chosen" than arrogance and self-imposed isolationism.

I said that the Jewish people were also subject to the same temptations as everyone else. But you asked why the Jewish people (not a race) were historically hated and set aside by the other civilizations in which they lived.

But by choice or being chosen, there is no way out of being a 'light unto the nations' instead of being just another religion that is tolerated.

Unfortunately it has never been the Jewish people who have sought isolation but instead it was forced upon the Jewish peoply by others who have self arrogance.

I said that the Jewish people were also subject to the same temptations as everyone else. But you asked why the Jewish people (not a race) were historically hated and set aside by the other civilizations in which they lived.

But by choice or being chosen, there is no way out of being a 'light unto the nations' instead of being just another religion that is tolerated.

Unfortunately it has never been the Jewish people who have sought isolation but instead it was forced upon the Jewish peoply by others who have self arrogance.

You know ajwps, I defend Israel and the rights of jews to defend themselves. Could you at least acknowledge that the white race exists? How much crack have you been smoking exactly?

What's everyone talking about then when they talk about racism in the white community? You're an intellectual fraud, a hack, a poser, a racist, vile nonhuman trash. have a nice day! [/QUOTE]

Yep you have done it. You have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a real "WHITE RACE" because there is racism in a 'white' Anglo Saxon Christian community of pale pigmentation rather than olive skinned, black skinned or any other color under the rainbow.

Thanks for the invectives you have bestowed upon me in your frustration.

What's everyone talking about then when they talk about racism in the white community? You're an intellectual fraud, a hack, a poser, a racist, vile nonhuman trash. have a nice day!

Yep you have done it. You have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a real "WHITE RACE" because there is racism in a 'white' Anglo Saxon Christian community of pale pigmentation rather than olive skinned, black skinned or any other color under the rainbow.

Thanks for the invectives you have bestowed upon me in your frustration.
[/QUOTE]

I'm not frustrated. Frustrated would imply a challenge of some kind. to imply there's no white race is simply assinine on it's face. You only reveal yourself as politicized, anti-white, Jewish supremacist. Real jews would be ashamed of your ungodly statements.

You know ajwps, I defend Israel and the rights of jews to defend themselves.

That's real 'white of you.'

Could you at least acknowledge that the white race exists?

Definition of race:

http://www.wordiq.com/definition/Race

The term race is used in a wide variety of contexts, with related but often distinct meanings. Its use is often controversial, largely because of the political and sociological implications of different definitions, but also because of disagreements over such issues as whether humans can be meaningfully divided into multiple races.

In biology, some use race to mean a division within a species. Thus, in certain fields it is used as a synonym for subspecies or, in botany, variety. In the case of honeybees, for instance, it stands as a synonym for subspecies. In this usage, race serves to group members of a species that have, for a period of time, become geographically or genetically isolated from other members of that species, and as a result have diverged genetically and developed certain shared characteristics that differentiate them from the others. Although these characteristics rarely appear in all members of the group, they are more marked in or appear more frequently than in the others. Some feel that in this usage we may justifiably speak of dividing Homo sapiens into races.

Many researchers in biology and genetics, however, assert that in humans there is in fact insufficient categorical variation to justify the classification of humans into multiple races in a strictly biological sense. Many social scientists therefore view race as a social construct, and have sought to understand it as such, as explained later in this article. Thus, race is increasingly regarded as a non-biological term that often could be exchanged by population.

Where does your WHITE RACE fit into the above defintiion?

How much crack have you been smoking exactly?

Do you mean that 'WHITE power' distilled from Cocaine? None....

Oh yeah, and to deny tort reform would help health care costs is also the statement of a fool. I thought jews were smart honest and godly. You're a hateful liar. What gives?

Where does your WHITE RACE fit into the above defintiion?

How much crack have you been smoking exactly?

Do you mean that 'WHITE power' distilled from Cocaine? None....

I'm not playing your word parsing game. You're a vile human being.

Forum List

Back