Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

Oh, please do pardon the Jews for their overly cautious ways.

I would imagine 90 years of hatred and intolerance and violent attacks upon them by Arabs and other unjustified Muslims would be enough to think the next time you hear a loud boom in a crowded part of the city you might jump to conclusions that it is another terror attack.

And so if it turns out they were wrong about their assumption once every 50 times --- you are going to be critical of their behavior?

The European Jews began their attacks on the Muslims and Christians of what is now Palestine in the late 1800s ending with the eviction of most of them and the killing of thousands of other Muslims and Christians. Should the Jew murder, hatred and intolerance of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine be ignored?
This is what Muslim animals do, they murder innocents in cold blood, and then lie, justify and blame others.

No whining when Israel levels a few blocks in Gaza shithole or West Bank. Israel knows how to deal with these savages.

You aren't being fair, here, Roudy.

Animals do not kill because they are psychopathic murders following the doctrine of a rapist, thief and pedophile.

You need to step away from your computer, calm down, head outside for some fresh air and start finding some animals so you can apologize.
Honestly, I feel like I'm insulting the animal kingdom everytime I compare Islamic terrorists to them. However it is a term that is used, even by national leaders usually after an act of Muslim terror (most recently Paris and Brussels) to describe their depravity and total lack of regard for innocent life. Sub-humanoids perhaps?

That's true. Animals HAVE to kill to eat. Saying "animals" is just a figure of speech.

Believe it or not, Arabs and Muslims use it the most when they want to really insult someone. And calling someone a dog is almost the same as calling them a pig, since Islam hates dogs, and dogs are usually abused and tortured as a hobby in Muslim countries.

So while everyone is cursing everyone else...what's the truth here?

Was it a terrorist attack?

Or was it not?

Does it even matter?

Spoken like a true islamonazi propagandist.

Of course it matters as it should be eliminated by the whole of the civilised world by executing the terrorists responsible. No matter what race or religion

You misunderstood - everyone already made up their minds when there was still conflictng evidence - hence, does accuracy even matter?

Seems not when the Jews are the ones being accurate, some people just believe everything bad and nasty said about the Jews. And even if Mother Theresa came back from the dead as an eye witness team Palestine would claim her testimony was hasbara.

Joint Arab List leader and MK Ayman Odeh "utterly condemned" the Jerusalem attack. Odeh called civilian casualties unacceptable, saying that they are detrimental to the just Palestinian struggle aimed at ending the occupation.

Hamas welcomed the attack in Jerusalem as a "natural response to the crimes of occupation," but it did not claim responsibility.

Islamic Jihad welcomes the attack as "proof of the failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinian Authority

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said it "welcomes the operation as a positive and important development of the intifada."

From Haaretz.

So what should Israel's response be to this attack, and what should the punishments be ?

How about closing the al aqsa for 10 years and using is as a public latrine ?

Oh yes, let's offend and attack the faith millions of innocent Muslims by group punishment and inflame (justifiably) the situation.

Response is simple law enforcement - get the ones who did it, and the ones who conspired or provided assistance. Put them on trial, and if convicted, face whatever punishment Israeli law mandates. Anything else depends on what is uncovered in the investigation - it's senseless to conjecture with that information.

While they refuse to alter the way the koran is taught, and insist on it all being valid then they are all culpable. The Jews no longer follow the more vile teachings in the Torah, the Christians have removed much of the nasty parts from bible lessons. But the muslims say that they will not alter their religious teachings because god said that couldn't on pain of death.

Oh yes, let's offend and attack the faith millions of innocent Muslims by group punishment and inflame (justifiably) the situation.
They need a safe space, to be free of microaggressions, so easily offendable are they, aren't they?

I think Jews would be "offended" and enraged if one of their holiest shrines were turned into a public toilet. In fact, I think the civilized world would be.

A pity then that the world did nothing when this happened to a few Jewish holy places, including the Temple Mount.

They need a safe space, to be free of microaggressions, so easily offendable are they, aren't they?
I think Jews would be "offended" and enraged if one of their holiest shrines were turned into a public toilet. In fact, I think the civilized world would be.
Oh, the Joseph's tomb had been burned several times, of course. Does that mean palistanians are civilized?

And the sacred scrolls used for a public toilet more than once.

Or was it not?

Does it even matter?

Of course it matters as it should be eliminated by the whole of the civilised world by executing the terrorists responsible. No matter what race or religion

You misunderstood - everyone already made up their minds when there was still conflictng evidence - hence, does accuracy even matter?

Seems not when the Jews are the ones being accurate, some people just believe everything bad and nasty said about the Jews. And even if Mother Theresa came back from the dead as an eye witness team Palestine would claim her testimony was hasbara.

People posted conflicting articles early one - some saying bomb, some saying fire - before anything was officially announced. When I looked it up, I found mainstream Israeli news reporting both accounts, so other than the silly "false flag" claims, I think we can everyone was "accurate" until the investigative results were published. That would include non-Jews, for your information.

Joint Arab List leader and MK Ayman Odeh "utterly condemned" the Jerusalem attack. Odeh called civilian casualties unacceptable, saying that they are detrimental to the just Palestinian struggle aimed at ending the occupation.

Hamas welcomed the attack in Jerusalem as a "natural response to the crimes of occupation," but it did not claim responsibility.

Islamic Jihad welcomes the attack as "proof of the failure of security coordination" between Israel and the Palestinian Authority

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said it "welcomes the operation as a positive and important development of the intifada."

From Haaretz.

So what should Israel's response be to this attack, and what should the punishments be ?

How about closing the al aqsa for 10 years and using is as a public latrine ?

Response is simple law enforcement - get the ones who did it, and the ones who conspired or provided assistance. Put them on trial, and if convicted, face whatever punishment Israeli law mandates. Anything else depends on what is uncovered in the investigation - it's senseless to conjecture with that information.

While they refuse to alter the way the koran is taught, and insist on it all being valid then they are all culpable. The Jews no longer follow the more vile teachings in the Torah, the Christians have removed much of the nasty parts from bible lessons. But the muslims say that they will not alter their religious teachings because god said that couldn't on pain of death.

It doesn't matter. Not if you place value on law.

Oh, the Joseph's tomb had been burned several times, of course. Does that mean palistanians are civilized?

Nope. Who said it was? So you punish the entire Muslim world then?

A pity then that the world did nothing when this happened to a few Jewish holy places, including the Temple Mount.

Who turned the Temple Mount into a public toilet?

We can say that violence that kills civilians, even in an attempt to gain freedom from an oppressor is wrong. But, the fact is that practically no national liberation movement has ever been liberated without violence.

The women that brought bombs to bars and public places to kill French civilians are now considered heroines of the Algerian revolt against the French occupier. The bombing sequence is one of the most watched sequences in the Battle of Algiers. It is quite poignant.

Should the Palestinians behave any differently than the Algerians or non-white South Africans? If so, why?

I am not condoning violence just questioning why some believe the Palestinians should behave differently than other people seeking national liberation.

We can say that violence that kills civilians, even in an attempt to gain freedom from an oppressor is wrong. But, the fact is that practically no national liberation movement has ever been liberated without violence.

The women that brought bombs to bars and public places to kill French civilians are now considered heroines of the Algerian revolt against the French occupier. The bombing sequence is one of the most watched sequences in the Battle of Algiers. It is quite poignant.

Should the Palestinians behave any differently than the Algerians or non-white South Africans? If so, why?

I am not condoning violence just questioning why some believe the Palestinians should behave differently than other people seeking national liberation.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong...once you start to make that acceptable, then what kind of future are you building? It's that question often asked - do the ends justify the means?

When is it "ok" to kill innocent peolple?
When is it not?
Who decides?
How far do you go before it becomes an atrocity?

Or was it not?

Does it even matter?

People posted conflicting articles early one - some saying bomb, some saying fire - before anything was officially announced. When I looked it up, I found mainstream Israeli news reporting both accounts, so other than the silly "false flag" claims, I think we can everyone was "accurate" until the investigative results were published. That would include non-Jews, for your information.

Yeah, yeah, and there are the regular billboard idiots who still believe the "falst flag" bullshit. The same ones who swallow without question every Palestinian fart.

I don't see any condemnation on it from their side.

Who turned the Temple Mount into a public toilet?

Not the Temple Mount. Some say the Jordanians used Jewish headstones from the Mount of Olives for latrines and to pave roads (from 1948-'67).

Nope. Who said it was? So you punish the entire Muslim world then?
Does that mean that, contrary to the claimed here, jews are civilized? Is that allright then to punish the enire jewish world?

Should the Palestinians behave any differently from the people of any other nation who goes through injustice?

Many people in many places you've never even heard about go through land-conflicts, poverty, injustice, starvation. But you don't hear of them going on bombing busses and running over people, stabbing everyone in sight or attacking random individuals.

That right is served only for the Palestinians, who get free right to do every possible shit in the book, but because they're "occupied" nobody gives a crap.

In your question, "why should the Palestinians act any differently than..." you yourself admit that it surprises you the idea of people expecting them to behave any less than brutal killers.

The terror attack was not condemned by any pro-Palestinian on this board.

Pathetic.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong...once you start to make that acceptable, then what kind of future are you building? It's that question often asked - do the ends justify the means?

When is it not?
Who decides?

When those people are Jews, it's ok to kill them. That's the clearest agenda ever.

When is it not?
Who decides?

Are people living on stolen land exempt from retaliation? Are they, in fact, "innocent?"

Should the Palestinians behave any differently from the people of any other nation who goes through injustice?

Many people in many places you've never even heard about go through land-conflicts, poverty, injustice, starvation. But you don't hear of them going on bombing busses and running over people, stabbing everyone in sight or attacking random individuals.

That right is served only for the Palestinians, who get free right to do every possible shit in the book, but because they're "occupied" nobody gives a crap.

In your question, "why should the Palestinians act any differently than..." you yourself admit that it surprises you the idea of people expecting them to behave any less than brutal killers.

The terror attack was not condemned by any pro-Palestinian on this board.

Pathetic.

Many people in many places you've never even heard about go through land-conflicts, poverty, injustice, starvation. But you don't hear of them going on bombing busses and running over people, stabbing everyone in sight or attacking random individuals.​

Maybe the Zionists should have colonized a more docile country?

Forum List

Back