Palestinian animals blow up civilian bus in Jerusalem

We can say that violence that kills civilians, even in an attempt to gain freedom from an oppressor is wrong. But, the fact is that practically no national liberation movement has ever been liberated without violence.

The women that brought bombs to bars and public places to kill French civilians are now considered heroines of the Algerian revolt against the French occupier. The bombing sequence is one of the most watched sequences in the Battle of Algiers. It is quite poignant.

Should the Palestinians behave any differently than the Algerians or non-white South Africans? If so, why?

I am not condoning violence just questioning why some believe the Palestinians should behave differently than other people seeking national liberation.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong...once you start to make that acceptable, then what kind of future are you building? It's that question often asked - do the ends justify the means?

When is it "ok" to kill innocent peolple?
When is it not?
Who decides?
How far do you go before it becomes an atrocity?

Are people living on stolen land exempt from retaliation? Are they, in fact, "innocent?"

^^ This statement represents your vile ideology.

We can say that violence that kills civilians, even in an attempt to gain freedom from an oppressor is wrong. But, the fact is that practically no national liberation movement has ever been liberated without violence.

The women that brought bombs to bars and public places to kill French civilians are now considered heroines of the Algerian revolt against the French occupier. The bombing sequence is one of the most watched sequences in the Battle of Algiers. It is quite poignant.

Should the Palestinians behave any differently than the Algerians or non-white South Africans? If so, why?

I am not condoning violence just questioning why some believe the Palestinians should behave differently than other people seeking national liberation.

Killing innocent civilians is wrong...once you start to make that acceptable, then what kind of future are you building? It's that question often asked - do the ends justify the means?

When is it not?
Who decides?

Are people living on stolen land exempt from retaliation? Are they, in fact, "innocent?"

There's a Native American reservation in upstate New York. Should I go there and tell them to kill your grandkids?

When is it not?
Who decides?

Yes, agreed that it is wrong to kill civilians. That was not my question.

My question was why some expect and insist that the Palestinians behave differently than other groups seeking national liberation in the past.

When is it not?
Who decides?

My question was why some expect and insist that the Palestinians behave differently than other groups seeking national liberation in the past.

What do you mean by "behave" and "differently"?

When is it not?
Who decides?

If they bought the land they are living on in good faith, then yes, they are. Blame goes to the government that allows settlement building in contested areas.

When is it not?
Who decides?

I provided an example from the Battle of Algiers in terms of behavior earlier in the thread. You have to read earlier posts to understand what is being discussed.

When is it not?
Who decides?

When those people are Jews, it's ok to kill them. That's the clearest agenda ever.

For some, ya. But I see some who also feel it's ok to kill Palestinians. At some point, being human no longer counts.

When is it not?
Who decides?

I provided an example from the Battle of Algiers in terms of behavior earlier in the thread. You have to read earlier posts to understand what is being discussed.

Who thinks it was heroic or OK for the Algerians to bomb bars and markets?

When is it not?
Who decides?

Your "question" is both naive and presumptive.

The Hamas Death Cult Charter is not about some liberation you drone on about. Islamic ideology is not about liberation but about "submission" to an oppressive and all-consuming politico-religious ideology that is controlling of every aspect of ones life.

The Hamas Death Cult Charter is about reconquering the lands of Isreal in accordance with the concept of islamo-waqf.

You should get past your taqiyya-speak as the infidel is well aware of the Islamist terrorist agenda.

When is it not?
Who decides?

If they bought the land they are living on in good faith, then yes, they are. Blame goes to the government that allows settlement building in contested areas.

The problem is that Tinmore thinks all of Israel, including Tel-Aviv and Haifa, is "stolen land", so he's not even talking about "contested areas."

When is it not?
Who decides?

lol.

I beg your pardon? Did you say something?

Or you could refer to the Birmingham UK pub bombings.

Oh yes, let's offend and attack the faith millions of innocent Muslims by group punishment and inflame (justifiably) the situation.
They need a safe space, to be free of microaggressions, so easily offendable are they, aren't they?
I think Jews would be "offended" and enraged if one of their holiest shrines were turned into a public toilet. In fact, I think the civilized world would be.
Oh, the Joseph's tomb had been burned several times, of course. Does that mean palistanians are civilized?
Nope. Who said it was? So you punish the entire Muslim world then?
Does that mean that, contrary to the claimed here, jews are civilized? Is that allright then to punish the enire jewish world?

Some are, some aren't. Who is talking about punishing the entire Jewish world?

When is it not?
Who decides?

OK, I understand your point. However, can Israeli citizens be that ignorant of their history.

And besides, Israel's government is hiding so far behind its citizens and military that it is unreachable. Should the Palestinians just sit on their hands while their country disappears out from under them?

When is it not?
Who decides?

OK, I understand your point. However, can Israeli citizens be that ignorant of their history.

And besides, Israel's government is hiding so far behind its citizens and military that it is unreachable. Should the Palestinians just sit on their hands while their country disappears out from under them?

What country?

When is it not?
Who decides?

lol.

Yes, and again the question is why would anyone expect that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people under the same conditions. Just a simple question.

When is it not?
Who decides?

lol.

Yes, and again the question is why would anyone expect that the Palestinians would behave differently than other people under the same conditions. Just a simple question.

You should apply that to the Israeli Jews.

lol.

It's a false comparison. The French did not bomb Arab residential areas with fighter bombers of La Casbah in Algiers and the British did not bomb residential areas of Derry where Catholics lived.

The question is simple, why would anyone expect that the Palestinians would behave differently towards the Jews than the Catholics in Ireland towards the British and the Algerians towards the French.

There must be a reason why we have people railing at the Palestinians calling them animals while few called the Catholics in Ireland "animals" when they did the same things. In fact, I recall many Americans supported the actions of the IRA. And, only the French railed against the Algerians, the rest of the world, including much of Europe, saw the Algerians as freedom fighters.

lol.

It's a false comparison. The French did not bomb Arab residential areas with fighter bombers of La Casbah in Algiers and the British did not bomb residential areas of Derry where Catholics lived.

The question is simple, why would anyone expect that the Palestinians would behave differently towards the Jews than the Catholics in Ireland towards the British and the Algerians towards the French.

There must be a reason why we have people railing at the Palestinians calling them animals while few called the Catholics in Ireland "animals" when they did the same things. In fact, I recall many Americans supported the actions of the IRA. And, only the French railed against the Algerians, the rest of the world, including much of Europe, saw the Algerians as freedom fighters.

Great Britain still consists of Northern Ireland. The IRA made peace. Why can't the Palestinians do the same?

lol.

Great Britain still consists of Northern Ireland. The IRA made peace. Why can't the Palestinians do the same?

The IRA were at it again, recently. That issue is tribal. It will never die.

The Palestinians? The Arabs can't even make peace with each other.

lol.

You're the one making the false comparisons, spiced up with turnspeak here and there.

Forum List

Back